What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

KlWYJg.jpg

Do Otokar Ural and Cobra II have protection against mine's and/or ied's?

I know Cobra I's have protections against ied's and mine's, but unclear about Cobra II and Ural though.

Do Otokar Ural and Cobra II have protection against mine's and/or ied's?

I know Cobra I's have protections against ied's and mine's, but unclear about Cobra II and Ural though.
Ural don't have any IED/mine protection Ural made to replace Otokar's hidden armored station wagon which used as a VIP vehicle by high ranking officals/military personel.For this reason Ural have big tires to provide comfort also inside of the vehicle close to a real car(on luxury level) in short its a VIP vehicle only got balistic protection.

Ural don't have any IED/mine protection Ural made to replace Otokar's hidden armored station wagon which used as a VIP vehicle by high ranking officals/military personel.For this reason Ural have big tires to provide comfort also inside of the vehicle close to a real car(on luxury level) in short its a VIP vehicle only got balistic protection.
Thanks for the response.

How about the Cobra II? Does it have IED and mine protection?

Cobra 2 will replace Otokar Akrep vehicle I heard.
I don't think so because Akrep APCs used only by police forces in urban areas(cities) Cobra series would be overkill for urban areas and not mention they just bought 4x Ural for trial purposes.Ural is their new toy if anything gonna replace those Akrep vehicles it will be Ural.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom