What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

COBRA II

cobraii2-5.jpg

Amphibious Cobra-II

CobraIIccediloumllkamuflaj_zps9d617dd3.jpg

Cobra is my most favourite infantry vehicle after AFV (ZMA). OTOKAR service is always in touch with the user with their useful support.

Commander and driver doors were necessary, it is good for Cobra-2. I hope its gearbox is stronger than Cobra.

Is changing ammo from inside possible?

When did Ural entered to the service? How? And which forces are using it?

When did Ural entered to the service? How? And which forces are using it?

I don't think that it have been acquired by any of our forces brother. It could possibly replace the police's aging Kaya:s (the old version that's currently in use), but otherwise I don't see why the existing Cobra:s need to be accompanied by these fine looking Ural:s :)

I don't think that it have been acquired by any of our forces brother. It could possibly replace the police's aging Kaya:s (the old version that's currently in use), but otherwise I don't see why the existing Cobra:s need to be accompanied by these fine looking Ural:s :)

excatly ;). Look at the right front seat door of this Ural. I can see Police SOF's amblem.

8WikB.jpg

excatly ;). Look at the right front seat door of this Ural. I can see Police SOF's amblem.*Picture*

Wow, you are right brotha! Didn't notice it at all before you mentioned it. So these are replacing what, the Kaya:s? :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom