What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

We need Kaplan with 30 mm and Spike LR comparable missiles. Then we can forget massive tank support.
I concur. Kaplan or Tulpar with 30mm canon can do some major damage from a distance, also equipped with Anti-Tank missiles would be weapon to be reckoned with. I see these rolling from production in the not too distant future.... however, we need these weapons now.

I concur. Kaplan or Tulpar with 30mm canon can do some major damage from a distance, also equipped with Anti-Tank missiles would be weapon to be reckoned with. I see these rolling from production in the not too distant future.... however, we need these weapons now.

Yes, agile intelligent platforms with expert personal .
Gun/missile combination - ( which can change target priority on the path) and a system like Trophy; we need expert / skilled personal for them.

With the suited ammo maybe also 35mm (depends on what MKEK will be able to produce) and Spike like missiles you need only a limited tank force in our region.
I hope we learned from ES.
Static targets are dead targets, same for fortifications. (Remember Javelin and Mortar attacks)
But more punch means also more space !

New NATO/ German concept PUMA IFV.
Dutch integrated Israeli Trophy to a comparable IFV.
Dutch have afaik no active MBT's.

Last edited:
We need Kaplan with 30 mm gun and Spike LR comparable missiles integrated.
Then we can forget massive tank support.
Mizrak 30. A little bit work on the launcher and it will be just okay.
j3b29j.jpg

Yes, we are in the 21th century. Remember Kosovo Apaches couldn't operate cause of intelligent Serbian countermeasures. But now , with their MMWR and new systems, they are able to operate drones from the AH-64 and multiply the force of this unbeatbale beast.

I see a low of new vehicles but I honestly dont know what we have and what we have ordered. I know that we have Kirpis, I saw some Nurol Ejder Yalçıns in Antalya, what else?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom