What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

For Jandarma forces, right ?

That amount? I don't think so, maybe a couple will go to the jandarma but most to the army.

If you read his second tweet he says the amount of new armoured vehicles go up to 1800 vehicles. He doesn't specify the jandarama so most likely like I said most for the army and a couple for the jandarma.

Last edited:
He says the amount of new armoured vehicles will go up to 1800 with these deliveries so most likely for the army and jandarma but most will I think go to the army, maybe 10-20 for jandarma.
The army needs them a lot. We must replace the most of the older platforms and take to inventory the beast new generation vehicles that we produce. Its hitting me in the brain when I see "X country purchased X vehicle" and at the same time our old M113s with the sandbags at their sides.

FNSS TEBER-30 Medium Caliber Two-Man Turret For Armored Combat Vehicles

jQ2PMg.jpg

FNSS KAPLAN-30
ZOVgba.jpg

FNSS PARS 4X4
o6ZPDm.jpg

FNSS PARS 6X6 IZCI
lby2aX.jpg

FNSS PARS III 8X8
V3L5qn.jpg

That amount? I don't think so, maybe a couple will go to the jandarma but most to the army.

If you read his second tweet he says the amount of new armoured vehicles go up to 1800 vehicles. He doesn't specify the jandarama so most likely like I said most for the army and a couple for the jandarma.

i hope army gonna give order because our army can be need this kind of tactical vehicles in near future.

Can you give a short summary, plz?

121 6x6 command control variant
217 8x8 E/O sensor carrier variant
74 6x6 radar carrier variant
60 8x8 CBRN variant

Competitors: FNSS with Pars and Otokar with Arma

Note: In my opinion, all should be in 8x8 configuration for more payload and space for future enhancements but requirements as previously stated

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom