What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

This message deserve positive feedback. Why he didnt get it yet?

My question is can we shoot down nuclear missiles with laser weapon stationed like a satellite in the future? because, missiles are so slow especially when they just fired and climbing up to the sky..
Thank you very much. :)

We can and we can not.

I will explain it in detail by editing this post or posting another one when I have some time to write it. (I am sorry about this but I am not able to do it right now.)

Turkish industry allways offer good technologies with good prices.

Example when you go for Chinese industry it is cheap and low quality, if you choose german it is very very high price and high maintenance cost with good technology, but Turkish industry has good technology with reasonable price.

One of my friend was open a PVC factory, he get offer from germans so price was one million per machine, but in Turkey was between 100.000 and 200.000, Chinese one like 30.000 but rubbish.

Turkey Joins the Thorium Race

Turkey has vast Thorium reserves and a growing interest has been noticed over the years.
Now, the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey has concluded:
Turkey is preparing to establish a thorium-based low power, breeder-type fast spectrum prototype reactor.

etr-calistay-4-0.jpeg

A workshop was held in December at the Marmara Research Center in order to make a choice for the prototype parameters. The participants of the workshop agreed that this reactor type has many design options depending on various parameters and that it therefore is suitable to conduct a preliminary study along with modelling.

Even though the commercial plant deployment of TMSRs is a long-term target, it is the most suitable solution for the energy problem, and the use of Thorium in such reactors is advantageous with regards to sustainability.

etr-calistay-3-0.jpeg

With this Turkey aims to add nuclear technology to its technological inventory. They aim to attain the needed technology and are developing special materials and a fuel technology for the reactor; with a motivation to take part in an emerging, new generation reactor technology all along, in conformity with the nuclear technology studies in the world.

Expect to learn more about the Turkish efforts at ThEC18 in Brussels.

http://www.thoriumenergyworld.com/news/turkey-joins-the-thorium-race

Turkey Joins the Thorium Race

Turkey has vast Thorium reserves and a growing interest has been noticed over the years.
Now, the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey has concluded:
Turkey is preparing to establish a thorium-based low power, breeder-type fast spectrum prototype reactor.

etr-calistay-4-0.jpeg

A workshop was held in December at the Marmara Research Center in order to make a choice for the prototype parameters. The participants of the workshop agreed that this reactor type has many design options depending on various parameters and that it therefore is suitable to conduct a preliminary study along with modelling.

Even though the commercial plant deployment of TMSRs is a long-term target, it is the most suitable solution for the energy problem, and the use of Thorium in such reactors is advantageous with regards to sustainability.

etr-calistay-3-0.jpeg

With this Turkey aims to add nuclear technology to its technological inventory. They aim to attain the needed technology and are developing special materials and a fuel technology for the reactor; with a motivation to take part in an emerging, new generation reactor technology all along, in conformity with the nuclear technology studies in the world.

Expect to learn more about the Turkish efforts at ThEC18 in Brussels.

http://www.thoriumenergyworld.com/news/turkey-joins-the-thorium-race

Back
Top Bottom