What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

Both Tübitak and Aselsan works for Electrical Vehicle computers/Engines/other components and they produce their own. Is that an effective way to use our resources ?

Vestel's TVs' quality is much more better, but Beko's Fridge-Cooker-Diswasher etc are better

Arçelik begins production of organic LEDs

Turkish domestic appliances producer Arçelik offers the chance to enjoy the Organic LED and 4K Picture Perfection technologies with the Organic Light Emitting d-Diode (OLED) television it has produced in Turkey. A written statement released by the company reveals that the OLED TV will be introduced in September.

The 6.5-milimeter-wide television stands out with its high picture quality, billed as the most realistic one ever, large screen of 65" and metallic design. It has an Ultra HD screen resolution, developed with the 4K Picture Perfection technology in addition to HDR, Wide Color Gamut and Micro Dimming properties. It also boosts the pleasure of watching with its 3D sound technology.

Arçelik Turkey Vice General Manager Can Dinçer said, "Our new Arçelik-brand product is the first OLED TV to have been produced in Turkey."

Dinçer stated that the market demands have moved toward the products in the upper segment with the spread of 4K and new-generation smart televisions. He added that Arçelik OLED TV, the highest level in technology, gives the best response to this demand. Consumers will be able find the product in Arçelik stores soon.

14099736_1774823996129069_1454563016_n.jpg

Who produce more quality televisions, beko or vestel?

Are Turkish brands(Vestel,Beko products) widespreaded in Germany @Bismarck ? Are they preferable for Germans when it is compared to Non-Turkish competitors such as South Koreans and Japans?

To be honest they are not as technological advanced as the others like Samsung or lg but pretty solid and in most cases cheaper.

Happy with my three Beko TV sets

I was looking for a new tv, and the salesman offered me a grundig, but I didn't like the price he was offering, but the specs were pretty awesome. I ended up buying LG UHD 55" for like 2/3 pr the price of the Grundig.

"The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) will be reforrmed." says Faruk Özlü, Minister of Science, Industry and Technology:

TÜBİTAK yeniden yapılandırılacak

I hope this time they will take competency into consideration instead of being a partisan of governmental party for recruitment of this kind of a important strategic institution.

Once they appoint a zoo manager as National Academic Network and Information Center Institute deputy manager.Before zoo management carreer of this guy,he was an author or some sort of a director of islamic journals.

Back
Top Bottom