What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

Heraklet Software Solutions are Turkish based software development company. They are developing firewalls that will be in use next generation weapon systems.

man that is soo greeko.. and theat picture is overkill! who is the founder of that firm? Angelopoulos? sorry I could not resist this name is like a fart in the face.. yes that guy lived and died in a turkish city but thats such greeko..

I wonder if the greeks use turkish names in their products (I am not talking about Dolmades or Kavurmades, Caciki or baklavados)

man that is soo greeko.. and theat picture is overkill! who is the founder of that firm? Angelopoulos? sorry I could not resist this name is like a fart in the face.. yes that guy lived and died in a turkish city but thats such greeko..

I wonder if the greeks use turkish names in their products (I am not talking about Dolmades or Kavurmades, Caciki or baklavados)

According to their web site, they are just young software developers who want to impress potential customers with their "international" name.

Aselsan ASYA has started manned tests of the external military exoskeleton system.

2.jpg

Aselsan started field tests of CENKER in 2019.
3.jpg

Aselsan ASYA has started manned tests of the external military exoskeleton system.

View attachment 612619

Aselsan started field tests of CENKER in 2019.
View attachment 612620

For our foreign members who don’t know the scope of the programs, The illustrations of related programs are as following;

Asya mechanical wearable exoskeleton
upload_2020-3-11_0-15-14.jpeg

Cenker Team/Sole soldier command-control information system/sensor package
upload_2020-3-11_0-18-22.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom