What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

The company hasn’t disclosed how many they can produce per month, so how do we know they can deliver within, let’s say 1 year.

Well, at least it can’t be worse than Altay.

The minister said that the two companies were going to produce, and that they discussed with the third.

The company hasn’t disclosed how many they can produce per month, so how do we know they can deliver within, let’s say 1 year.

Well, at least it can’t be worse than Altay.
I read Arçelik opened its manufacturing lines to the firm for mass production.

Macedonia has already ordered/bought 25 from Turkey but there’s no concrete information about the model type in the media

The minister said that the two companies were going to produce, and that they discussed with the third.

If 3 factories work on them then thousands of BIOSYS ventilators will be produced in a month. I really want to see the pictures of the production line if they disclose them.

Drägerwerk, the market leader in those devices in Germany is struggling to manufacture that many, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. There's no assembly line production like for cars for these, since it was never worth it. Numbers were to low. Dräger itself has been building them by hand so far.

Drägerwerk, the market leader in those devices in Germany is struggling to manufacture that many, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. There's no assembly line production like for cars for these, since it was never worth it. Numbers were to low. Dräger itself has been building them by hand so far.

Ventilators don't have to be so complex with all the bells and whistles, as long as they fulfil world health standards that's all you need.

This virus isn't going to go anytime soon, it's very good there are some national companies that will produce them in Turkey.

But we need to ensure these companies delivering to health sector stays in Turkey. Turkey should disregard patent on the malaria and other medicine and such and establish factories to produce them in-house.

it should be mandatory for all companies in Turkey to employ a marketing manager with a masters degree or preferably from abroad. Most Turkish companies imo are really horrible at promoting themselves.

During the intervention of patients at Dr.Sadi Konuk Training and Research Hospital, Selçuk Köse I 6, who was taken to the intensive care of the virus, woke up from sleep with the drug and stem cell therapy. It began to heal, we found the coronavirus-related treatment method

During the intervention of patients at Dr.Sadi Konuk Training and Research Hospital, Selçuk Köse I 6, who was taken to the intensive care of the virus, woke up from sleep with the drug and stem cell therapy. It began to heal, we found the coronavirus-related treatment method

fluke unless they can redo it on let’s say all those who are in similar condition with 95% success

in NYC, they asked for 30000 ventilator and government only sent 400, for that reason, more than 30000 people will die in NYC soon

Back
Top Bottom