What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

Does anyone know the latest stiutation about manufacturing the GAN transistor?

They have already done the prototype years ago in the lab...

Does anyone know the latest stiutation about manufacturing the GAN transistor?

They have already done the prototype years ago in the lab...

Well they developed Cafrad, EIRS, kalkan etc. I believe if production didnt start they wouldnt start developing these radars

Ayesas's New Generation Operator Console(ADVENT) is planned to be used on the TCG Ufuk first time(Test Training Ship). The console will also be integrated to the I class frigate.

can you translate ?

If u are asking about the silkroad part,
This is a shortened translation of the few minutes.

"Turkey is a producing Country, everyone near is buying from us because china is far. If the silkroad happens then they will buy from china as it will reach them in just days. So we need to have a dicussion about if the silkroad can happen, how will we protect our companies, will we introduce tax and etc."

Thats basically a shortened version of the silkroad part.

Someone correct me if i forgot something.

If u are asking about the silkroad part,
This is a shortened translation of the few minutes.

"Turkey is a producing Country, everyone near is buying from us because china is far. If the silkroad happens then they will buy from china as it will reach them in just days. So we need to have a dicussion about if the silkroad can happen, how will we protect our companies, will we introduce tax and etc."

Thats basically a shortened version of the silkroad part.

Someone correct me if i forgot something.
Thank you, and it's true what he said .

hm... well, China has been better at reverse engineering and getting knowhow from companies than Turkey, so it does pose a problem, but I don't think it's bad because there are opportunities to this as well. As long as we don't go for free trade with China there will be customs and stuff to check the goods.

China has the capacity to flood markets with cheap goods thanks to their population and production. but they're beginning to use automation to increase quality and Turkey is behind on this as well.

The challenges we'll face if we don't play nice are probably related to the potential the chinese tourists poses and trade with China, but it's worth remembering China has a lot more to win than we have to lose.

Oyak and British Steel agrement dismissed. China bought it. Do we have any backup plan for Armor steel, Submarine steel etc..

I thought we did an agreement last time or this is another one ?

I also tought agreement is done but apperantly i was wrong. I have no idea why oyak changed mind or british steel made problem with oyak. Maybe china promised some extra investments. They have 15 times bigger economy than us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom