What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

SSB, Aselsan and Tubitak are planning to establish a chip production facility with an investment of $ 300 million.
Another possibility is that Turkey, Pakistan and Indonesia can be partners in chip production facilities established in Malaysia with an investment of $1.6 billion.

Solid state laser crystal by Gazi Fotonik

Nice, they have designed a chip and went almost for producing to Italy. In the end Malaysia will produce it. We should work more together, the part wher we lack should be done by the country who is capable. Ther will be a cooperation with Malaysia for a chip factory. Nice to watch....:-)

Ther are more nice devolopments, somebody should translate it...

@Bogeyman

Nice, they have designed a chip and went almost for producing to Italy. In the end Malaysia will produce it. We should work more together, the part wher we lack should be done by the country who is capable. Ther will be a cooperation with Malaysia for a chip factory. Nice to watch....:-)

@Bogeyman

I didn’t like the plan If it’s about making Malaysia to produce national chips and microprocessors. I hope they will not make a cooperation with any country to upgrade an inferior production facility worth billion $. We should establish a high quality chip production facility inside our borders.

@Bogeyman
Turkey, Pakistan and Indonesia will jointly production facility in Malaysia. Summary of the topic
However, I would like to address a topic located in the video continue

Information provided by Güray Ali Canlı about their activities;
- He explained that they developed UAV which can perform vertical landing and take-off for DARPA and which has 2 hybrid engines and obtained international patents through ITU. The UAV can function for weeks on the target he wants to follow with a hydrogen balloon
- He can filming with his camera. It can act as a relay. The UAV also said that the engine they used was working with both hydrogen gas and electricity as a hybrid. He explained that the engine theoretically produces 185 horsepower weighing 8 kg.
- The engine has received an A + rating due to its specificity in its patents in Europe and America and its innovative and industrial applicability.
- He said they intend to use engine developed in future manned and unmanned aerial vehicles, even land vehicles.
- He said that hydrogen stored in liquid state cooled the radiator as it passed into gas. He said that they used the water from the exhaust to obtain oxygen, so that it was possible to fly even at altitudes with low oxygen density.
- In the close space (22-23 km and 28 km altitude) reconnaissance-surveillance-early warning task developed to perform high-altitude balloon said.

- Micro UAV radar detecting that they have developed 2 cm large object from 500 m said. He stated that he was the only one among his peers and had no reciprocity in the literature.

Nedense Güray Ali isimli adamın bazı dedikleri abartı gibi. Böyle birçok proje vardı, berke dönergeci diye kelli felli adamlar bile milletle yıllarca dalga geçti. Böyle tiplere ilk aşamada mesafeli olmak gerek.

He was once a faculty member at Istanbul Technical University.
http://www.itu.edu.tr/itu-hakkinda/haberler/2013/12/19/kanserli-dokuların-tespiti-artık-daha-kolay
He has been working for the above mentioned UAV project for 25 years.
https://www.researchgate.net/project/aerodralon-uav
An article on UNHANCED UNDERWATER VEHICLES was published in 2015.
http://www.gidbdergi.itu.edu.tr/sayilar/04/0404.pdf
The guy who runs the panel says he has 126 patents before handing the microphone to the guy. If you're looking for references, you won't find any better.

Turkey, Pakistan and Indonesia will jointly production facility in Malaysia. Summary of the topic

I think He said this as one of likely option to establish a sustainable chip production infrastructure. Nothing is certain yet.

I think He said this as one of likely option to establish a sustainable chip production infrastructure. Nothing is certain yet.

Somewhere in the conversation, 1.6 billion dollars should be invested more than a word passed there if you noticed
I don't think we have $ 3.2 billion right now.

Somewhere in the conversation, 1.6 billion dollars should be invested more than a word passed there if you noticed
I don't think we have $ 3.2 billion right now.

And they have experiences, they don't have the latest tech but it should helping us with our industry. Beside that if we want to be a gameplayer in this field, we can not relay only for the Turkish industry as customers.

SSB, Aselsan and Tubitak are planning to establish a chip production facility with an investment of $ 300 million.
Another possibility is that Turkey, Pakistan and Indonesia can be partners in chip production facilities established in Malaysia with an investment of $1.6 billion.

Solid state laser crystal by Gazi Fotonik

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Bro, what was the official saying in regards to Pakistan? That there's an option to jointly manufacture chips? I'm having difficulty following what's happening?

I didn’t like the plan If it’s about making Malaysia to produce national chips and microprocessors. I hope they will not make a cooperation with any country to upgrade an inferior production facility worth billion $. We should establish a high quality chip production facility inside our borders.

I ll try to make very long story a short one. Its all about investment vs revenue cycle. I am not gonna name the ministers but a minister supported the project knowingly it will be a money loosing one and the new one didn't like the idea. Where we were 2--3 months ago is Mr. Demir offered a deal to Malaysian prime minister which was getting one of the production line of Malaysian semiconductor manufacturer Silterra for Turkish defence industry . The aim of the offer is mostly security concerns and getting familiar with production process from SSB perspective.

Bro, what was the official saying in regards to Pakistan? That there's an option to jointly manufacture chips? I'm having difficulty following what's happening?

Bro, It is said Turkey has matured enough to reveal chip and microprocessors that industry requires but Our biggest defficiency lies at serial production facility. The officials try to find a way to establish a serial production infrastructure. One of the strongest idea is to purchase Malaysian Silterra and invest addition 1,5-2 billion $ more. Officials wants Pakistan to be a partner inside this club to enlarge the cycle of chip and microprocessors to be manufactured and they are negotiating accordingly. They want a strong Muslim alliance (Turkey, Malaysia, Pakistan and Indonesia) in this critical sector. The next year, We will hear some progress.

Bro, It is said Turkey has matured enough to reveal chip and microprocessors that industry requires but Our biggest defficiency lies at serial production facility. The officials try to find a way to establish a serial production infrastructure. One of the strongest idea is to purchase Malaysian Silterra and invest addition 1,5-2 billion $ more. Officials wants Pakistan to be a partner inside this club to enlarge the cycle of chip and microprocessors to be manufactured in this facility and they are negotiating accordingly. They want a strong Muslim alliance (Turkey, Malaysia, Pakistan and Indonesia) in this critical sector. The next year, We will hear some progress.

Fab is absolutely critical and strategic core tech for all of us in this nascent alliance.

Bro, It is said Turkey has matured enough to reveal chip and microprocessors that industry requires but Our biggest defficiency lies at serial production facility. The officials try to find a way to establish a serial production infrastructure. One of the strongest idea is to purchase Malaysian Silterra and invest addition 1,5-2 billion $ more. Officials wants Pakistan to be a partner inside this club to enlarge the cycle of chip and microprocessors to be manufactured and they are negotiating accordingly. They want a strong Muslim alliance (Turkey, Malaysia, Pakistan and Indonesia) in this critical sector. The next year, We will hear some progress.
At 19:14 of the video, the man from Yongatek says that our country already made the decision of creating chip factories in Turkey, but we need to build the experience in order to do so according to him. I think the potential partnership with the factory in Malaysia is a stepping stone towards this goal.

At 19:14 of the video, the man from Yongatek says that our country already made the decision of creating chip factories in Turkey, but we need to build the experience in order to do so according to him. I think the potential partnership with the factory in Malaysia is a stepping stone towards this goal.

Thanks bro.

Back
Top Bottom