What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

It seems like Israel have an eye on Turkey.

Untitledf.jpg

We keep investing Taxpayer money for foreign conflicts, instead of own Military especially equippment of Soldiers.

Bravo.

Im not sure this is done pro bono. GNA goverment has more then enough money to pay they control Central Bank, problem was finding someone wiling to sell them cause of UAE-KSA-France pressure and arms embargo

It seems this is a second shipment. First one numbered 40 vehicles but w/o Aseslan weapon stations and jammers. Which begs the question, did Turkey also provided training for some Libyan units following Sarajjs visit? I mean for these systems to be effective winging it is not an option, you need training.

Also few days ago GNA anounced that it started using drones, but no pics were shown. At least they will now have a better chance of defending themself and rolling back Haftar sources from Tripolis outskirts. Till just recently only GNA complied with arms embargo while Haftar was reciving arms and other military support from mulutiple countries. Why in hell would legitimite, UN recognized goverment, comply with an embargo while facing exestential threat from a worlord with superior weapons and equipment. It makes no sense.

It seems this is a second shipment. First one numbered 40 vehicles but w/o Aseslan weapon stations and jammers. Which begs the question, did Turkey also provided training for some Libyan units following Sarajjs visit? I mean for these systems to be effective winging it is not an option, you need training.

Also few days ago GNA anounced that it started using drones, but no pics were shown. At least they will now have a better chance of defending themself and rolling back Haftar sources from Tripolis outskirts. Till just recently only GNA complied with arms embargo while Haftar was reciving arms and other military support from mulutiple countries. Why in hell would legitimite, UN recognized goverment, comply with an embargo while facing exestential threat from a worlord with superior weapons and equipment. It makes no sense.

Its ironic how the typical anti-Turkey/Qatar countries are upset with arms deliveries to the GNA, when they themselves have been breaking the UN embargo for a long time. Just look at twitter and you will find those hypocrites :lol:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-turkeys-christians-victims-30-year-genocide/

First Israel uses lobbying in America in order to Islamise Turkey (I can explain their original plan if you want to hear that). And now they are trying to paint us as an 'evil Islamic country'..

On a side note what's with Greek-Turkish tensions rising every time there's an election. Has it got something to do with the 16 Islands we sold them?

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-turkeys-christians-victims-30-year-genocide/

First Israel uses lobbying in America in order to Islamise Turkey (I can explain their original plan if you want to hear that). And now they are trying to paint us as an 'evil Islamic country'..

On a side note what's with Greek-Turkish tensions rising every time there's an election. Has it got something to do with the 16 Islands we sold them?

Whats with these christfags crying all the time fck em and their bullshit genocide.

It was a war they are the ones who rebelled and wanted a independant state on our homeland.

Regardless of Islamic or Secular Turkey they will always hate Turks.

Anti Turkism is rife among christfags around the world. We are literally the embodiment of evil ever since Atilla came and invaded their cowardly asses.

Im not surprised that its jewish bastards that riling up the christians against us because both have a victimhood mentality. Lets remember the Jews have always had racist feelings towards Turks alongside their Arab Semitic cousins. Read maimondes works on what he says about Turks. Also Arabs like Ibn Khaldun also had racist feelings towards Turks. Same with that Mevlana dude who by the way is not a Turk but a Persian who lived in the Seljuk Sultanate of Anatolia but hated Turks and admired Greeks. He called Greeks builders while calling Turks as destroyers of civilsation. Dont why that mevlana or rumi dude is praised in Turkey he should be kicked out of Turkey. Send his mausloeum back to Afghanistan.

We need to get used to it us Turks are hated around the world apart from Azerbaijan, Pakistan and Somalia. We are the ultimate evil give them an inch they would partition Turkiye in a heartbeat and send us back to Central Asia.

I tell you the Jews prefer to see most Muslim countries to be fundamentalist crapholes so its easy to expand Israel influence plus you know Jews also hate whites too so why not fill Europe up with arabs and non white Muslims rile up racial tension hence Jews are immune win win for them

But these Jews should be careful they must understand their double plays must end I hope emerging super power China keeps cracking down on these evangelical scums @Feng Leng and Turkey,Azerbaijan, Central Asian republics crack down on so called Islamists @GlobalMillitary96 @Nein

I tell you the Jews prefer to see most Muslim countries to be fundamentalist crapholes so its easy to expand Israel influence plus you know Jews also hate whites too so why not fill Europe up with arabs and non white Muslims rile up racial tension hence Jews are immune win win for them

But these Jews should be careful they must understand their double plays must end I hope emerging super power China keeps cracking down on these evangelical scums @Feng Leng and Turkey,Azerbaijan, Central Asian republics crack down on so called Islamists @GlobalMillitary96 @Nein

Exactly. These Jews are trying to turn countries into shitholes by supporting extremism.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom