What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

Does the Middle-East need another Ottoman-Empire?

Really interesting analyses regarding sectarianisme in the middle-east and how its causing conflicts and drawing new borders in artificially drawn states.

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk on a future federation or confederation of Turkey-Syria-Iraq:
(A possible unity was officially requested by Syria and Iraq in the past)
(Atilla İlhan'ın şahsi görüşünü eklediği, tarihi çarpıtmalar var tabii fakat dikkat edilmesi gereken daha sonra işleme konulması düşünülen, Atatürk'ün dile getirdiği devlet politikası)

Last edited:
@bsruzm I see nobody who has the BALLS for it.

If you are not determined for seriously and believeable threat against enemy Bandit states and can't play your Cards TÜRKIYE will suffer the next 20 years socia, economical and political.

At first IRAN must be made completely INACTIVE.

You can do what you want in TÜRKIYE, you can grant those traitors almost all for free they will be further on bandits;

if you delete them; those bandits will grow again in IRAN .

That opinion is thhat of many Military and politicians who have balls.

I was ashamed when the Turkish Foreign Minister announced the US didn't flied against IS from INCIRLIK and today his spokesman had to say that was a "MISUNDERSTATEMENT" ; they attacked IS form INCIRLIK.

Some political leaders are cartoon figures.

Last edited:
I was ashamed when the Turkish Foreign Minister announced the US didn't flied against IS from INCIRLIK and today his spokesman had to say that was a "MISUNDERSTATEMENT" ; they attacked IS form INCIRLIK.
Give me an official link, not your words, disinformation or b*llshit.

No: 230, 11 August 2015, Press Release Regarding The Allegations on the Participation of Aerial Vehicles from Incirlik Air Base in an Operation Near the Town of Atma/Syria. / Rep. of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Last edited:
Does the Middle-East need another Ottoman-Empire?

Really interesting analyses regarding sectarianisme in the middle-east and how its causing conflicts and drawing new borders in artificially drawn states.

Iran isn't artificially drawn though, neither is Turkey. Both fought for those borders. In Iran's case, this has always been the core of Iran, aside from some large expansions. Never been smaller. Iraq/Syria etc, sure.

Sana cevap bile vermek seviyesizlik. Nerden ciktiysan oraya kadar yolun var

@waz

Insulting with severest words. Somet trolls joined in action !

@bsruzm my last offer to you. If you are not a badem AKP troll who is an anoymous keyboard heroe and want to meet me in real just give me your phone number. I will meet you where ever you are.
:nhl_checking::D

Last edited:
Sana cevap bile vermek seviyesizlik. Nerden ciktiysan oraya kadar yolun var

@waz

Insulting with severest words. Somet trolls joined in action !

@bsruzm my last offer to you. If you are not a badem AKP troll who is an anoymous keyboard heroe and want to meet me in real just give me your phone number. I will meet you where ever you are.

Brothers what's going on? Why the infighting?
I can't speak or understand Turkish to make an accurate assessment.

I'll tag senior Turkish members

@cabatli_53 @xenon54 @xxxKULxxx @isoo

Can you please help?

@bsruzm @Hurshid Celebi, please stop responding to each other, until I can figure out what went on.

@waz
i hesitate on my objective sight for this issue ,@Hakan will do it better , had better to suggest them to stay silent until then.

The plot of convo , hurshid claims something a new , bsruzm had denied it asked for source , hurshid continued to be sensitive and commented a bit offtopic in a patriotic way , and he said he is not ok with turkish user's attitude toward him,then bsruzsm flamed up and insulted .

@isoo Thank you for objectivity. I am a Patriot but also able to appologize after misunderstanding, as I did from @xenon54 , after misunderstanding when he wrote me "OGLUM-my son !
But that what happens is a united Action against the FORUM and patriotic members !

@waz @Horus

i hesitate on my objective sight
How objective is that? He has no idea what bullsh*t means, that's not my problem. He can not call me 'ahlaksız' or 'terbiyesiz' If he is ignorantly going to do it then I be one for him.
After all I swore at him, not his mother, he's not doing that for the first time... Ask @xenon54 about it and perhaps other members. He is often warned by other Turkish members for his bullsh*t.
I think he's crazy and needs a mental hospital, together with all his bullsh*t he did spread in this forum.

I haven't responded him rudely until he ignorantly called me 'terbiyesiz', 'ahlaksız'. He didn't simply say 'he is not ok with turkish user's attitude toward him' as what you claim here.

Last edited:
How objective is that? He has no idea what bullsh*t means, that's not my problem. He can not call me 'ahlaksız' or 'terbiyesiz' If he is ignorantly going to do it then I be one for him.
After all I swore at him, not his mother, he's not doing that for the first time... Ask @xenon54 about it and perhaps other members. He is often warned by other Turkish members for his bullsh*t.
I think he's crazy and needs a mental hospital, together with all his bullsh*t he did spread in this forum.

I haven't responded him rudely until he ignorantly called me 'terbiyesiz', 'ahlaksız'. He didn't simply say 'he is not ok with turkish user's attitude toward him' as what you claim here.

For example:

He is seriously insane! And this is serious, not insulting.
Your objective sight is irritating...

I won't answer you again !
Your Team and international companion should go to a pschotherapist.

You seem grown up in some foreign countries and do not know about real Turkish Patriosm, Tradition, Politeness and have no Experience at all. Following blindly paroles or some other irrelevant ideologies...
The words you quoted are questions and no insults as your fellow company does.

" Oglum, I hate you, s...tir, ami..a koyayim and so on" .
If that is your only weapon you are characterly weak and Need realy a good lesson!

If somebody calls me "OGLUM-SON " ; I have the right to ask him "May I ask you ? Do I know your mother from somewhere ? "

I told you what I think about you and made a serious proposal to you.

Terbiyesiz = INPOLITE
AHLAKSIZ = IMMORAL

For example (from his other insanity):

He is seriously insane! And this is serious, not insulting.
Your objective sight is irritating...
I repeat it again here that If he doesn't know what bullsh*t means, seriously 's*ktirsin gitsi!'

@xenon54 You are also tagged here so what do you think?

Dude i know everything about him, no worries i have the same feelings about it.

Unfortunately i cant clearly tell anything before than topic comes his generaly attitude in this form, i am disturbed as much s you.

Erdogan policies in Turkey are 100% wrong. Turkey is not reaching anything good by its stupid foreign policies. The only thing is, Turkey have become black-faced and hated more than before and anytime. AKP are just damaging Turkey by their stupid policies. If Turkey become bold for US or Russia they'll have no chance against them. Turks soon will understand the damage of AKP for them is too much.

Turks are dreaming about influence in ME but US and Russia will NOT let them. The same applies for Iran. Looking at the current situation of ME second my statement. US uses Turkey but when it comes to interests they will not associate with Turkey. Time of horses and Ottoman empire wil never come back. No offense.

I know Turkey won't, but if Turkey had gotten united with Iran it would be much better for stability of region and both Iran Turkey interests.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom