What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

@waz I'll translate all the conversation as it is.

Hurshid Celebi claimed that:
Turkish FM said 'US aircraft did not bomb ISIS from Turkey/Incirlik yet'
then claimed another thing that Foreign Ministry spokersman 'Tanju Bilgiç' denied Turkish FM and said:
'It was a misunderstood, US aircrafts actually did bomb ISIS from Turkey/Incirlik' #502

He said, he was ashamed of that thing which did not happen already.#502
Then I said 'stop that bullsh*t and give me a link, official one' what he couldn't provide.#503
Then he called me 'inpolite' for calling his baseless claim bullsh*t#505
Then I responded him calmly once more as you can read in english: 'So whats your point? What were you ashamed of'#506
Then he kept showing me his baseless claims as he always annoyingly does in this forum and called 'immoral'#507
Then I said to him, that that is what that anti-Turkish news claims, where is official denial of Tanju Bilgic 'Foreign Ministry spokersman' and still being calm #508
Then he kept talking bullsh*t and said I am very mistaken and he was fighting with enemies of Turkey who gave him a negative rating @Technogaianist (which that person was right imo) and said he will leave the forum... #509
Then I said to him, ''you claim this, claim that none of what you claim is true and all baseless from that anti-turkish news then you call me I am very mistaken, inpolite, immoral? What mistake? Go check your dictionary and see what bullsh*t means or go learn english properly... Since you joined the forum you f*cked it up! You can simply f*ck off like I give a f*ck. This is how you be immoral, If you didnt know then learn, you have a lot to learn hurshit''#510
Then he somehow, randomly swore at my mother (he has sworn at other Turkish user and his mom ask @xenon54 )and then pathetically threatened me and also called you @waz facelessly and complained.#511
I did nothing wrong he called me inpolite immoral for no reason and got what he deserves.

Translation do seem a pain in the a*s but i'm somehow mad and using screen keyboard...

Dude i know everything about him, no worries i have the same feelings about it.

Unfortunately i cant clearly tell anything before than topic comes his generaly attitude in this form, i am disturbed as much s you.
Anyways, It's okay...

Last edited:
Lyer

@bsruzm
Typical parallel state Gülen followers langauge in AKP ! hate and severe insulting all other opinions

Quote :

"
karakterlerini s.ktiğimin yalancıları!
Kim imiş ulan bu kurmay ! "

Translation : " I will f..vk you all lying characters, who is that staff you do Quote ? You "ULAN" ! ( same ULAK -russian meaning worthless People = Paria )

@isoo

Brother what do you know about me ? My Nick ? What else , maybe that we were the greatest Military - Intelligence WEBSITE in TÜRKIYE with 6000 members and 20000 followers !
That some of us, officers and journalists were imprisoned from Parallel State (Gülen Movement) in AKP.
That we got back our honour ? But some had not the Chance, cause they died in prison ?
And now Parallel State is hiding and fleeing ?

Is that what you know ? Thank you all, for your love for your Country Türkiye. Yaziklar olsun !

@waz @Horus

TRY to learn German discipline from @Bismarck

I know understand if he always says " You Turks are 3 Million in Germany, but have no voice and power"!

Thanks Bismarck,

Netherlands redrawed his Patriots from Turkey; now Germany and US will follow.
For some reason I am happy. I know that is cause our PKK POLICY !
NATO showed his true face.
And Türkiye has to react fast.
Buy asap Russian S-300 or Chinese HQ9 until our indigenous system is ready.

Turkey should block all resolutions in NATO and Play the bad guy as GREECE did and does in EU and NATO.

No fight in Syria , only security for the own nations sake. Boarder walls and what else is needed. Fight against PKK around the GLOBE.

Free passage of refugees to EUROPE . Then they can think about what will happen .

Netherlands redrawed his Patriots from Turkey; now Germany and US will follow.
For some reason I am happy. I know that is cause our PKK POLICY !
NATO showed his true face.
And Türkiye has to react fast.
Buy asap Russian S-300 or Chinese HQ9 until our indigenous system is ready.

Turkey should block all resolutions in NATO and Play the bad guy as GREECE did and does in EU and NATO.

No fight in Syria , only security for the own nations sake. Boarder walls and what else is needed. Fight against PKK around the GLOBE.

Free passage of refugees to EUROPE . Then they can think about what will happen .
Believe me. Soon you'll lose all of your partners and friends in the world. And you'll understand you are 0 against West and Russia. Lol I forgot you're enemy of China too. No bright future for Turkey.

Turkey is still weak in the world and shouldn't play too big in the world otherwise it will break.

PS. For several damn years you have done everything against Russian interests, Russia is not your friends.

@Bismarck @2800

Go on dreaming. Israel and Türkiye will be best allies if worse Scenario happens. Thats my opinion. I was very welcome in EILAT. But the same was not for other foreigners.

Russia is building huge Projects in Türkiye with own money - nuclear power plant and gas Pipelines @2800

China and Turkey agreed last week for 100 Billion USD bilateral trade.
The only hostile Country is Germany allied with IRAN

Believe me. Soon you'll lose all of your partners and friends in the world. And you'll understand you are 0 against West and Russia. Lol I forgot you're enemy of China too. No bright future for Turkey.

Turkey is still weak in the world and shouldn't play too big in the world otherwise it will break.

PS. For several damn years you have done everything against Russian interests, Russia is not your friends.

Every country is 0 compared with West or Russia (last not sure). But Turkey is not an enemy of Russia. If yes, how could they have a good economy and culture (influence of tourists) relation. Same goes for China.

Btw, states could not be friends that's bullsh...!

We kill more than 20 mio Russian in the past. Today we have good relation with Russia (don't include the last 2 years).

I understand your concerns.. But, its not Turkey who started this problem.. Turkey just doing its best, to take advantage of the situation..
Turkey needed instability in Syria, to make sure that Northern Iraq and Iranian oil and gas transportation will go through Turkey.. Also, they will be able to influence Israel after they get the Syria and so on..
It was and still a big game. Tayyip got ba*ls to do. and still insisting to finish it!
I believe, Turkey is doing great policy.. so far, because of the Muslim brotherhood, and former Saudi king, who was totally against it(which means against Tayyip too, who changed Morsi and took SISI to the power). But, recently, the new king is pro Muslim brotherhood.. I strongly believe that, good days, are in front of Turkey.. Once, Esed lose, Turkish economy will boom, as Turkish companies will reconstruct the whole country..

China is no enemy of Turkey. That Uyghur BULLSH!T is just that, bs. Look at how Erdogan went to China and talked business. China would LOVE to have an ally like Turkey (Iran could be one too), because it furthers their geopolitical interests. The EU and West are indeed in a position to bully Turkey right now, but if Turkey goes to the SCO-camp (if that organization has any teeth), the West will cry themselves into a coma. That would mean Russia and China have borders with Europe in one fell swoop. I guess that's another 15-20 years away though. Iran and Turkey need to sit tight for that period of time. To my idiotic friends who still don't understand: Turkey and Iran are the final targets of the West. The last two standing.

I understand your concerns.. But, its not Turkey who started this problem.. Turkey just doing its best, to take advantage of the situation..
Turkey needed instability in Syria, to make sure that Northern Iraq and Iranian oil and gas transportation will go through Turkey.. Also, they will be able to influence Israel after they get the Syria and so on..
It was and still a big game. Tayyip got ba*ls to do. and still insisting to finish it!
I believe, Turkey is doing great policy.. so far, because of the Muslim brotherhood, and former Saudi king, who was totally against it(which means against Tayyip too, who changed Morsi and took SISI to the power). But, recently, the new king is pro Muslim brotherhood.. I strongly believe that, good days, are in front of Turkey.. Once, Esed lose, Turkish economy will boom, as Turkish companies will reconstruct the whole country..

You're delusional, so much nonsense in a single post. My god. Don't you get that Turkey is now surrounded by the PKK? Assad was an 'enemy', but he was a KNOWN enemy. Now Turkey has UNKOWN enemies and unknown unknowns, like that son of a thousand fathers Rumsfeld said.

Every country is 0 compared with West or Russia (last not sure). But Turkey is not an enemy of Russia. If yes, how could they have a good economy and culture (influence of tourists) relation. Same goes for China.

Btw, states could not be friends that's bullsh...!

We kill more than 20 mio Russian in the past. Today we have good relation with Russia (don't include the last 2 years).

Yeah, and who destroyed your friendship with Russia? Germans and Russians have for over 400 years tried to become allies (German know how and Russian energy). That would make Europe the strongest place on earth. Who is trying to keep that from happening, with all those 'color revolutions' etc? Think on that, my German friend. You think Germany is independent? You think America won't slap you around like a two dollar whore if you try to veer from their policy? What do you think this b!tch status of Germany since ww2 is all about? Germany just keept it cool and exports it's products. But there comes a time in which Germany needs to reign again, and not take orders from the US.

China is no enemy of Turkey. That Uyghur BULLSH!T is just that, bs. Look at how Erdogan went to China and talked business. China would LOVE to have an ally like Turkey (Iran could be one too), because it furthers their geopolitical interests. The EU and West are indeed in a position to bully Turkey right now, but if Turkey goes to the SCO-camp (if that organization has any teeth), the West will cry themselves into a coma. That would mean Russia and China have borders with Europe in one fell swoop. I guess that's another 15-20 years away though. Iran and Turkey need to sit tight for that period of time. To my idiotic friends who still don't understand: Turkey and Iran are the final targets of the West. The last two standing.

You're delusional, so much nonsense in a single post. My god. Don't you get that Turkey is now surrounded by the PKK? Assad was an 'enemy', but he was a KNOWN enemy. Now Turkey has UNKOWN enemies and unknown unknowns, like that son of a thousand fathers Rumsfeld said.

Yeah, and who destroyed your friendship with Russia? Germans and Russians have for over 400 years tried to become allies (German know how and Russian energy). That would make Europe the strongest place on earth. Who is trying to keep that from happening, with all those 'color revolutions' etc? Think on that, my German friend. You think Germany is independent? You think America won't slap you around like a two dollar whore if you try to veer from their policy? What do you think this b!tch status of Germany since ww2 is all about? Germany just keept it cool and exports it's products. But there comes a time in which Germany needs to reign again, and not take orders from the US.

Dude, you are telling me the ones news write and make the picture on your head! i tell you the real picture right now! there is no unknown enemies these days.. the idea was to create Kurdish country, but with the latest safe zone deal with USA, its dead now. Turkey will move arabs there, win Asan and then finish PKK with the hands of new Syrian army. They will arm them instead of construction projects or petrol.. Turkey just doesnt need Syria to get well for now. They want Iran to invest to transport their recources through Turkey, billions of dollar... after that, it would be late and costy to build new transport way..

Dude, you are telling me the ones news write and make the picture on your head! i tell you the real picture right now! there is no unknown enemies these days.. the idea was to create Kurdish country, but with the latest safe zone deal with USA, its dead now. Turkey will move arabs there, win Asan and then finish PKK with the hands of new Syrian army. They will arm them instead of construction projects or petrol.. Turkey just doesnt need Syria to get well for now. They want Iran to invest to transport their recources through Turkey, billions of dollar... after that, it would be late and costy to build new transport way..

You're drawing false conclusions. Not one single person who has any knowledge of the matters, thinks that that silly 'safe zone' (which hasn't even BEGUN to be implemented) will be an obstacle to a Kurdish area. Let's call it an area instead of a country. The PKK controls 70% of the Turkish border. That's what Erdogan's policies have led to. Without him allowing all those takfiri mother-fuc-kers into Syria, the Kurds would have never been attacked, and the US would never have the excuse to start a NO FLY ZONE above the Kurdish areas. It IS in fact a no fly zone now. Not the one that Georgian THIEF wanted (above all of Syria) but just above Kurdish Syria.

I think you're overestimating Turkish influence and power, and also that so called 'new syrian army', which only exists in your head. Such an army would be just as pro-Kurd as the WEST would want them to be. Have you heard all that BS about 'we will grant them autonomy' etc? By those so called 'free syrian London dissidents'? If you're too THICK to understand that Assad was the best way to stand in the way of a Kurdish entity, all hope is lost. At least he was whacking them too. Sure he helped the PKK too, because erDOGan was anti Syria most of the time.

@IR-TR Bro. Calm down. Lets agree on it that the military intervention of the USA in Irak and Libya was a devilish plan to open the doors for a future long lasting fight between muslims who are religious and ethnical very different.

@IR-TR Bro. Calm down. Lets agree on it that the military intervention of the USA in Irak and Libya was a devilish plan to open the doors for a future long lasting fight between muslims who are religious and ethnical very different.

Yeah, but that's a very symplistic analysis. What kamil baku doesn't understand, is who will be the winners and losers. If he did, he'd change his tune. On a meta-level, you're right though.

Back
Top Bottom