What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

Why
Ardahan
How could this happen.......
Since when there are so many kurds there.......

Senaryolar:

AKP-HDP ( Maybe because of Barış Süreci) But HDP said "never".

AKP-MHP(I hope)

AKP-CHP(CHP said "never")

CHP-MHP(They can't, they need to HDP but MHP never want them)

CHP-MHP + HDP Güven oyu ( HDP don't want to vote MHP)

MHP sorumluluğu almalı, şuanda ülkenin kurtuluşu onların elinde. AKP'yle koalisyon yapmazlar diğer çözümler kötününde beteri.

You shouldn't say to HDP voter kurds "You are terrorist" because some Turkish citizens voted for HDP.This is really terrible. I asking now to my Pakistani brother "Do you vote for your enemy?" .. We did.. Actually HDP's kurdish voters for this election, They all not pkk supporter,they all say same thing "peace, we want to live with you, we don't want to war".. This is really complicated. I can't feel to HDP's ideology.. Are they want to fight against to us or not?

Last edited:
If a proper government is not formed, AKP is going use this as an excuse for promoting the presidential system

I dont know what will happen with these results. AKP + MHP would be the most logical outcome, however non of the opposition parties like erdogan. We might as well see something like MHP + CHP +HDP because of this.

I dont know what will happen with these results. AKP + MHP would be the most logical outcome, however non of the opposition parties like erdogan. We might as well see something like MHP + CHP +HDP because of this.

MHP and HDP? It is like an alliance between Turkish Army and PKK.

MHP and HDP? It is like an alliance between Turkish Army and PKK.
I know, but this is politics. All of the opposition parties hate AKP so much, it isnt entirely unthinkable.
They all want to take Erdogan away from his throne.

I know, but this is politics. All of the opposition parties hate AKP so much, it isnt entirely unthinkable.
They all want to take Erdogan away from his throne.

Couple weeks ago Bahceli was asked about coalition possibilities he said a definite no to hdp.
When asked about an akp cooperation he said something like: we'll see after the elections.

Seems like all parties are in a bit of a pickle right now.

Back
Top Bottom