What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

Why would it be unfair, it is unfair if you dont vote. Other people living abroad do also vote.. (mostly for AKP)

Well I don't live in Turkey, I don't work there so I don't pay taxes there either so whoever wins the election won't actually influence my life.
So how would it be fair to all the people living in Turkey if a foreigner who has no plans to move to Turkey casts a vote?

Yeah, I know, a lot of akp people abroad. Most of them vote without thinking.
I don't know the correct english words but a large portion of Turks abroad are still ''cahil'' & ''yobaz'' despite growing up in european societies. They just vote for whatever islamist party is likely to win.

And I don't like it, almost all of these Turks only know Turkey for way back in the past or from summer holidays.
Yet they all go to vote.

Well I don't live in Turkey, I don't work there so I don't pay taxes there either so whoever wins the election won't actually influence my life.
So how would it be fair to all the people living in Turkey if a foreigner who has no plans to move to Turkey casts a vote?

I don't know the correct english words but a large portion of Turks abroad are still ''cahil'' & ''yobaz'' despite growing up in european societies. They just vote for whatever islamist party is likely to win.

And I don't like it, almost all of these Turks only know Turkey for way back in the past or from summer holidays.
Yet they all go to vote.
And thats the reason I believe, that you too should have voted. Like you said, since these "cahil" people vote, why wouldnt you? In my experience, mostly "cahil" people in europe vote. And the more secular , educated people dont. So this gives parties like AKP a huge advantage .

People who are in Turkey: Have you guys voted yet? How is the atmosphere in Turkey? Are people participating in the elections in droves?

Updates, please. Keep this thread going

@Neptune @Hakan @FutureMe @Sinan

I just did. Not much of an atmosphere. AKP will win, not enough votes to change the Constitution.

Meanwhile in Diyarbakır Province in Southeastern Anatolia;

Regional Gendarmerie Aviation Group Command assists election officials tasked in border provinces with providing transportation and airlift of election documents.

diyarbakir-da-gorevliler-ve-oy-pusulalari-7392098_9019_m.jpg

diyarbakir-da-gorevliler-ve-oy-pusulalari-7392098_8510_m.jpg

diyarbakir-da-gorevliler-ve-oy-pusulalari-7392098_3205_m.jpg

And how exactly do you forsee the creation of kurdistan from south-east Turkey if HDP gets into parliament?

If they get into parliament with a key amount of MPs. Not much really a possibility mate but imagine when AKP-HDP seats receive enough majority to change the Constitution. Then AKP will cooperate with them for their so called promises to Kurds..Mediation process my arse..let's hope not.

And thats the reason I believe, that you too should have voted. Like you said, since these "cahil" people vote, why wouldnt you? In my experience, mostly "cahil" people in europe vote. And the more secular , educated people dont. So this gives parties like AKP a huge advantage .

You make a good point, maybe I should have voted.

I just did. Not much of an atmosphere. AKP will win, not enough votes to change the Constitution.

Meanwhile in Diyarbakır Province in Southeastern Anatolia;

Regional Gendarmerie Aviation Group Command assists election officials tasked in border provinces with providing transportation and airlift of election documents.

diyarbakir-da-gorevliler-ve-oy-pusulalari-7392098_9019_m.jpg

diyarbakir-da-gorevliler-ve-oy-pusulalari-7392098_8510_m.jpg

diyarbakir-da-gorevliler-ve-oy-pusulalari-7392098_3205_m.jpg

If they get into parliament with a key amount of MPs. Not much really a possibility mate but imagine when AKP-HDP seats receive enough majority to change the Constitution. Then AKP will cooperate with them for their so called promises to Kurds..Mediation process my arse..let's hope not.

Yes, the ''promises'', whatever those may be, still find it ridiculous that they keep the agreement a secret.

I hope not either, but even if they did, if by some buzarre twist of fait erdogan appears on tv announcing the creation of kurdistan, I'm pretty sure there won't be many kurds left in turkey within a couple of days :D

When is the polling ending for the elections? What time?

And how exactly do you forsee the creation of kurdistan from south-east Turkey if HDP gets into parliament?
A coaltion between them and the AKP might do it,think about it,give(absolute power to Erdogan) and take(autonomy/independence)?

A coaltion between them and the AKP might do it,think about it,give(absolute power to Erdogan) and take(autonomy/independence)?

I've seen and heard that theory many times. But do you really find it credible?
Can you imagine erdogan showing up on trt and saying ''were giving away some provinces in the south-east for the kurds''?

Even I would travel down to Turkey to revolt, by foot if necessary. Imagine what all those millions of people in Turkey would do (not to mention the army).

Lan hırbo, sheep mheep demişsin kendi mal kafana göre beni AKP'li ilan etmişsin hollandalı yarrağı tatlı geldiyse sorun yok, uzatmayız ama pis salyalarını kendi milletine akıtma tamam mı? Hadi moderatörü çağır.
Sen şimdi uçan hollandalısın ya, fazla uçma düşersin.

Adam gibi konusmak cok mu zor senin icin?

@bsruzm ,by these remarks you show what kind of a little idiot you are.
Adam gibi gorunme gercekten adam olmaya calis,senin gibi terbiyesiz cobanlar(akilsiz anlaminda,gercek cobanlara lafim yok) bizi bu durmlara dusurdu.
Internette agalik yapamaya calisma cucuk,hadi simdi git bulasiklari yika gel.

I've seen and heard that theory many times. But do you really find it credible?
Can you imagine erdogan showing up on trt and saying ''were giving away some provinces in the south-east for the kurds''?
He cant do it that way,it will be a slow proces.
First some self governing,then some autonomy and finally independence.
We wont even notice it that much,you know Erdogan,he will find ways to convince the sheep that its the best for all.

Hollanda'da sizi nasıl yetiştiriyorlar bilmiyorum ama Türkiye edep vardır, tutup tanımadığın adama durduk yere 'koyun' dersen adam da tutar sana koyar.
İki kere iki dört eder!
Bu kafayla siz ancak beğenmediğiniz AKP'ye hizmet edersiniz. Hay sizin siyasetinizi...

Sen bizi merak etme, cok guzel yetistiriyorlar bizi burda.

@bsruzm ,by these remarks you show what kind of a little idiot you are.
Adam gibi gorunme gercekten adam olmaya calis,senin gibi terbiyesiz cobanlar(akilsiz anlaminda,gercek cobanlara lafim yok) bizi bu durmlara dusurdu.
Internette agalik yapamaya calisma cucuk,hadi simdi git bulasiklari yika gel.

He cant do it that way,it will be a slow proces.
First some self governing,then some autonomy and finally independence.
We wont even notice it that much,you know Erdogan,he will find ways to convince the sheep that its the best for all.

In that way it would sound more plausible yes, but on the long long term, at least for more autonomy.
But then again, would all the kurds in the west want to move east?

Hollanda da çok yaptırdılar heralde? Dedim ya tatlı geliyorsa uzatmayız. Koyun dersen işte böyle koyarlar! Oyumu da AKP'ye verdim, siktir git köşene ağla şimdi! :-)

Kime ne koydun sen yav? Kufurden baska birsey bilmiyorsun zaten.
Sen kendi fantazi dunyaninda yasamaya devam et hirsiz sultanin ile.

Sen bizi merak etme, cok guzel yetistiriyorlar bizi burda.

In that way it would sound more plausible yes, but on the long long term, at least for more autonomy.
But then again, would all the kurds in the west want to move east?

Kime ne koydun sen yav? Kufurden baska birsey bilmiyorsun zaten.
Sen kendi fantazi dunyaninda yasamaya devam et hirsiz sultanin ile.
The Kurds i know dont want indepence or autonomy,they just want to have equal rights but those are the sane ones.
Just like the AKP supporters on the Turkish side,you have sheep on the Kurdish side and they will all want what the HDP eventually wants.
Btw,dont take that idiot serious,he cant help having no braincells to articulate in proper manner.
He thought he could offend/insult a foreigner(@flamer84 ) and get away with it,how dumb can you be.

6974609.jpg

Election-pasta-28-04-2015.jpg

I hope Turkey will choose right leader to continue its development and prosperity and will rise as one of the biggest economy of world

He was trolling with his post in a Turkish related thread and thought he will get away with it then you hollandalı piç kurusu got involved in this what has nothing to do with you, he could simply report me instead but he didn't, instead kept responding the same way and we ended this bullsh*t then out of nowhere you piç kurusu came and told me 'koyun' bende geldim hem sandıkta, hem burada sana bir güzel koydum. Zoruna gitmesin artık.

Did you really vote?
Judging by your use of language you don't seem to be old enough to vote.
But then again, you may actually be old enough. In which case you just keep proving T-123456 right :)

Calling other's cahil or ignorant for their opinion, only reflects badly on the person using it. Just makes the person look like a bigot, among other things.

People who are in Turkey: Have you guys voted yet? How is the atmosphere in Turkey? Are people participating in the elections in droves?

Updates, please. Keep this thread going

@Neptune @Hakan @FutureMe @Sinan

Yeap, i have voted in 11:00.... I gave my vote to MHP (nationalist party)....

Atmosphere is good, peaceful. Weather is also good so, i went outside with fiancee after the voting, just came back now...

------------------------------------------------

Seçim yasağı saat 21:00'de kalkıyor, sonuçlar gelmeye başlar.

Back
Top Bottom