What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

Akp and Hdp coalition is highly possible. That means The last times of Ottoman empire will again start to take place.

MHP will be the winner for the long term; CHP will kick the current leader out and get back to its roots.

He was trolling with his post in a Turkish related thread and thought he will get away with it then you hollandalı piç kurusu got involved in this what has nothing to do with you, he could simply report me instead but he didn't, instead kept responding the same way and we ended this bullsh*t then out of nowhere you piç kurusu came and told me 'koyun' bende geldim hem sandıkta, hem burada sana bir güzel koydum. Zoruna gitmesin artık.
This internet cowboy can keep on insulting @Hakan ?
Didnt know sheep could say something back,must be the black sheep of the flock.
Should i respond to this kitchen biatch?

I'm confused, I thought they do the elections like the West? You know, every 4 years.

Do they take elections every year? I have heard it many times in the last 3 years.

My prediction; Akp wins the elections, CHP runner-up, MHP third place as always and HDP below %10. HDP will pull other parties' rate to a lower place which is worse for CHP. No coalition will be established, and Akp will not get the power to change the constitution. Akp's vote rate also will be lower than last elections. So I don't think there will be surprise. Let's hope the best for our country.
unfortunately bro, if you look at the stats of some of the traditional MHP provinces in the east like Kars, Ardahan, Igdir and Agri (if im not mistaken), you will see that MHP's vote is surprisingly little compared to the past elections. Seems like some of those supporters have given their vote to HDP. It's too early to conclude that this is the case, but it if it's true, shame on those so called nationalists who have given their votes for hdp, just to help it enter and form a coalition.
btw, hdp seems to have 11% of the votes so far.

Tunceli, traditionally CHP, is overwhelmingly hdp now. A game is being played in the background :)

I'm confused, I thought they do the elections like the West? You know, every 4 years.

Do they take elections every year? I have heard it many times in the last 3 years.
this is the general election. The last one was in 2011.
There was also a local election last year.

Guys %61 of the votes has been counted, so far.

AKP 39,5% 256 seats
CHP 24% 131 seats
MHP 16,5% 87 seats
HDP 11,2% 76 seats

Update.
upload_2015-6-7_20-3-24.png

unfortunately bro, if you look at the stats of some of the traditional MHP provinces in the east like Kars, Ardahan, Igdir and Agri (if im not mistaken), you will see that MHP's vote is surprisingly little compared to the past elections. Seems like some of those supporters have given their vote to HDP. It's too early to conclude that this is the case, but it if it's true, shame on those so called nationalists who have given their votes for hdp, just to help it enter and form a coalition.
btw, hdp seems to have 11% of the votes so far.

Tunceli, traditionally CHP, is overwhelmingly hdp now. A game is being played in the background :)

Yep, seems like I was mistaken, HDP gained vote from all of three parties, thought that it will be worse for CHP but it damaged MHP a lot, too. As expected AKP also lost votes. I think after dozen of election lost, Kılıçdaroğlu and specially Bahçeli must leave their thrones. That's really humiliating but these guys keep insisting on their dreams and losing more supporters election by election.

TRT SEÇİM | 2015 Türkiye Genel Seçimleri

15.png
16520189 %42.2

14.png
9764198 %24.9

11.png
6590865 %16.8

12.png
4462950 %11.4

0.png
679115 %1.73

13.png
520778 %1.33

19.png
66992 %0.17

20.png
43590 %0.11

Guys %61 of the votes has been counted, so far.

AKP 39,5% 256 seats
CHP 24% 131 seats
MHP 16,5% 87 seats
HDP 11,2% 76 seats
Update.
View attachment 228037

one of sources telling out of 9% counted vote AKP 53% CHP 18% MHP 17% .

Europe

Turkey ruling AKP 'may lose majority'
  • 14 minutes ago
  • From the section Europe
President Erdogan's party has been ruling Turkey since 2003
Turkish vote
Turkey's governing AK party appears on course to lose its parliamentary majority, early projections suggest.

With two-thirds of the vote counted, the AKP had 43.6% of the vote, according to Turkish TV stations.

They also suggest the pro-Kurdish HDP is set to cross the 10% threshold, securing seats for the first time.

If confirmed, the result would end the AKP's 13-year single-party rule, and upset President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's plans to boost his office's powers.

President Erdogan, who first came to power as prime minister in 2003, has been seeking a big enough majority to turn Turkey into a presidential republic.

The BBC's Mark Lowen in Istanbul says Sunday's election was the biggest electoral challenge for the AKP since it came to power, with economic growth stalling.

The result may have ramifications beyond Turkey's borders.

The country is a vital Nato member in a volatile Middle East and a rare mix of Islam and democracy, our correspondent says.

By the way what you think about these;

hdp_den_merdiven_alti_oy_hirsizligi_h20529.jpg

hdp_ye_toplu_oy_skandali_h20517.jpg

I am predicting that there will be re-election for some places.

Back
Top Bottom