What's new

Turkish FM warns Israel over response to new Gaza flotilla

I just saw standing ovations for Netanbyahu in congress.

You were talking that Israel is increasingly isolated. Not so long time ago China and Central Asia did not recognize Israel at all. Today we have full diplomatic relationships, large trade and excellent cooperation.

Just recently license production of Israeli UAV's started in Azerbaijan:

wurm7d.jpg

So where is increasing isolation? :woot:
I'm not surprised. Not at all. But when most powerful man in USA, your BFF country, starts to criticize Israel more and more, people do really get surprised.

Also, you seem to acknowledge term of "isolation" in a totally wrong way. I mean, Israel is not isolated like N.Korea or partly isolated like Iran. But, if one starts to think isolation in the regional and UN Assembly wise, that's the kind of isolation Israel having right now.

Fyi you don't have to have a diplomatic relationship with another country for trade. Perfect example would be trade embargo on Iran and continuation of trade with EU and US.

I just saw standing ovations for Netanbyahu in congress.

You were talking that Israel is increasingly isolated. Not so long time ago China and Central Asia did not recognize Israel at all. Today we have full diplomatic relationships, large trade and excellent cooperation.

Just recently license production of Israeli UAV's started in Azerbaijan:

wurm7d.jpg

So where is increasing isolation? :woot:

Trade and diplomatic relations are different. Trade between turkey and israel increasing but diplomatic relation between us worse than ever.

But you already know that. You just distorting subject as always you did.

Israel complains when the world starts thinking "Shalom you know what if you want peace you should withdraw behind the 1967 borders" and some of her citizens have the nerve to say Israel is influential.

Ignoring this fact does not make Israel influential, if not for the USA who has also started to become a critic of your actions Israel would be forced to accept a Palestinian state in which the people of Israel getting a small amount of land in turn becoming economically dependent on the Arabs. This is the increasing isolation that is being talked about not the alternative meanings of the word.

You may have bilateral trade & economic relations with many countries and got recognition from many of them but we also have recognition as a legal state and have such relations but that does not mean every nation that we trade with is our friend who will support us when we are facing difficulty or crisis.

Ignoring this fact does not make Israel influential, if not for the USA who has also started to become a critic of your actions Israel would be forced to accept a Palestinian state in which the people of Israel getting a small amount of land in turn becoming economically dependent on the Arabs.

Indeed, without the American diplomatic and military support Israel will be in a very awkward position. And hence Obama is supposedly out in Europe to persuade them to not recognize the upcoming Palestinian state in September. The 'diplomatic psunami' coming toward Israel may not yield a 'fully' recognized Palestinian state in November but when 180+ UNGA recognize that state then America+Israel+Marshall Islands and few others will look...diplomatic pariah.
May be the 180 UN states are 'anti Semitic' :)

BTW...Israel does not really need the American $$. That 'aid' to Israel is bonus. Israel is self sufficient.

I found this prophecy about the Messiah that was interpreted from the Bible back in 2002 and it proves just how fake the entire Christian/Jewish prophecy of Gog and Magog is (where they paint Turkey, the Muslim world, China and Russia as the army of Satan).

When you read it and you look at what has happened in Turkey (open acceptance by public of Islam & maintaining of democracy and secularism) & the Arab world (protests for Democracy) it shows just how fake this man made prophecy that was dreamed 400 years event after prophet Isa (Jesus) PBUH really is.

TURKEY TAKES ABRUPT TURN TO MILITANT ISLAM IN ELECTIONS JUST CONCLUDED! ARE WE WITNESSING EZEKIEL 38-39, RUSSIAN LED INVASION OF ISRAEL, PROPHECY BEING FULFILLED IN OUR DAILY NEWS>

Trade and diplomatic relations are different. Trade between turkey and israel increasing but diplomatic relation between us worse than ever.

But you already know that. You just distorting subject as always you did.
I mented diplomatic relationships as well: untill not so long time ago China, India, Central Asia, Eastern Europe did not even recognioze Israel. Today we have full diplomatic relationships and excellent cooperation. I remember that in 80-es even Pepsi Cola and McDonalds were boycottotting Israel. :lol: Now the situation is completelly different. :whistle:

And yes, trade between Israel and Turkey is growing. Trade beween Israel and Turkey is much larger than trade between Turkey and Pakistan or Turkey and Syria. :whistle:

@Mehmet,
If you want to see some Christian fanatics then watch one of those spiritual/Christian channels on American cable tv. It will give you a good laugh by their leap of logic and theatrics. But it is actually scary: A chunk of American population is fundamentalist Christians and hold a lot of political clout. Christian Evangelicals for Israel are amongst them.
I can understand in a country like Pakistan to have such people in substantial numbers due to lack of education, information, and opportunities. But truly mind boggling to see them in America.
And, oh, a lot of these 'Second Coming of Christ' people don't have real charitable ultimate solutions for Jews. They just try to downplay those views.

How can you Indians support a terrorist state like Israel? India really has to make a choice either you are friends with Israel, whose influence is falling drastically every year, or Turkey whose influence and power is growing immensely every year.
They have already made their choice and took a position. Why are you asking again?

That is OK, it might help others who are like minded.

I mented diplomatic relationships as well: untill not so long time ago China, India, Central Asia, Eastern Europe did not even recognioze Israel. Today we have full diplomatic relationships and excellent cooperation. I remember that in 80-es even Pepsi Cola and McDonalds were boycottotting Israel. :lol: Now the situation is completelly different. :whistle:

And yes, trade between Israel and Turkey is growing. Trade beween Israel and Turkey is much larger than trade between Turkey and Pakistan or Turkey and Syria. :whistle:

You are right.

But economy relationships to turkey don't give you right to bomb Gaza including innocent people. Money is not all thing!

Back
Top Bottom