What's new

Turkish FM warns Israel over response to new Gaza flotilla

he is pointing to the fact many indians come here in an israeli flag and appearing as israeli, their posts usually bust them out..

Why should Indians wear Israeli flag to like Jews.

I am from Kochi, where jews arrived in 6th century BC and are still living here. I like them as my own statesmen.

Jewish settlement at Kochi

I wouldn`t pay much attention to his posts, he seems to me a very angry person, looking to bash Indians and Israelis for not thinking as he does.

I hope this time turkey do something about it if anything is done to the flotilla, hopefully israel won't do nothing but lets see if anything happens.
I was really angry about the last time it happened and I wish turkey would have done something about it.
Inshallah they will get their safely anyway.

:lol: angry with events which does not concern BD or UK:lol:

first off,dont confuse our intellectual FM with your bouncer FM..
This clown is "intellectual" only for wannabe Arabs from IHH who shout "khaibar khaibar" and "itba7 al yahud".

knife.jpg

Americans laugh at him calling his policies "Rolls Royce ambitions with Rover resources". And after this ongoing slaughter in Syria he is officially a failed clown.

second off,you are the pathetic since you have to defend your child-murderer country..
Your country killed more children than any other middle eastern country. Only your friend Bashir from Sudan can compete with u.

Erdogan-Al-Bashir.jpg

This clown is "intellectual" only for wannabe Arabs from IHH who shound "khaibar khaibar" and "itba7 al yahud". Americans laugh at him calling his policies "Rolls Royce ambitions with Rover resources". And after this ongoing slaughter in Syria he is officially a failed clown.

Your country killed more children than any other middle eastern country. Only your friend Bashir from Sudan can compete with u.

Erdogan-Al-Bashir.jpg

illegeal state made on palistanain bodies can such a thing lol?illegal occupyers wait for the people with the black flags they not far way now only 1500 miles away.

illegeal state made on palistanain bodies can such a thing lol?illegal occupyers wait for the people with the black flags they not far way now only 1500 miles away.
cry me a river

This clown is "intellectual" only for wannabe Arabs from IHH who shout "khaibar khaibar" and "itba7 al yahud".

knife.jpg

as i said in another thread you are always blaming your opponents but you are the most radicalized and freak people in the ME..
15245789.jpg

he is not only an intellectual but Foreign Policy regarded him as one of the top 100 intellectuals..this is the difference between Turkey and Israel,while our FM is a respected academician,yours is a bouncer because saying that "lets kill palestinians" is enough to be appreciated by the freak population of israel..

Americans laugh at him calling his policies "Rolls Royce ambitions with Rover resources". And after this ongoing slaughter in Syria he is officially a failed clown.

It was the statement of a diplomat,doesnt reflect the general american opinion..there was also another diplomat named edelman publicly told that no need to value Turkey and AKP too much but the head of the USAs first visit was to Turkey..you can marry that diplomat if you love him but seems like nobody cares him as you do..

Erdogan-Al-Bashir.jpg

well,the whole world sees that you are murdering children..no need to go further on that,i can provide you photos if you want..

Erdogan shook the hands of bigger murderers..such as:
tayyip-ve-saron.jpg

its not problem when he shakes hands of the "sabra and shatila butcher".but its being problem when its about bashir.:no:

mr tyab erdogun actually thought of sending his naval battle ships to protect the flotilla and to react to any attacks

Sometimes with diplomacy you have to huff and puff especially the other side doesnt seem to understand that it is in the wrong

Back
Top Bottom