What's new

Turkish fighter jet crashes near Syrian border, governor says

Block 3 seems really advanced though I don’t know if they would sell this directly, they would first equip themselves.
Block 2 would be more realistic, is the block 2 comparable to Block 52 ?

We are building a 560 acare big Air craft factory on top of existing PAC Kamra. If serious orders are received as expected, we can speed up the building capability both in Pakistan and China. By 2016, as much as 85% JF-17 parts will be Pakistan made,so no problems in spare parts.

We can establish inhouse servicing for Iraq and if a substantial order is received,we can deliver, domestic assembly like Egypt wants. Pakistan builds its own ammo and weapons including ALCMs like Raad,which will be provided with no restrictions.

Pakistan will train Iraqi pilots at our facilities which will foster further cooperation.

BlockIII will be better than the Block-52. Remember,we have them too,so we know what we are building.

We are building a 560 acare big Air craft factory on top of existing PAC Kamra. If serious orders are received as expected, we can speed up the building capability both in Pakistan and China. By 2016, as much as 85% JF-17 parts will be Pakistan made,so no problems in spare parts.

We can establish inhouse servicing for Iraq and if a substantial order is received,we can deliver, domestic assembly like Egypt wants. Pakistan builds its own ammo and weapons including ALCMs like Raad,which will be provided with no restrictions.

Pakistan will train Iraqi pilots at our facilities which will foster further cooperation.

BlockIII will be better than the Block-52. Remember,we have them too,so we know what we are building.

Can you please tell me About the proposed payload,empty weight,fuel capacity,EW suites,radar, and composites in JF17 BLK2&3 when compared to blk1. Because i can't find any credible regarding BLK 2&3 specifications.

First of all i would Innalilahey wainnailhey rajeoon... May Allah Almight bless the warrior and give patience to his loved ones... ameen.

Second... dude Aero what are you doing man? u kinda sound desperate selling the JF.... its not upto us common people to buy or sell jets... its upto the govts...the bastards sitting on the top..:lol:

Also we have signed a defence cooperation pact with Iraq and would be training around 35 Iraqi pilots initially..

@Doritos11

Chinese andPakistani weapons offer what you pay for. Whats important is that we won't meddle in your internal affairs after selling you stuff.

Sir, Pakistan turned down many arm sales for some concerns ,therefore Pakistan won't sell anything to anybody. Same can be said to the PRC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please tell me About the proposed payload,empty weight,fuel capacity,EW suites,radar, and composites in JF17 BLK2&3 when compared to blk1. Because i can't find any credible regarding BLK 2&3 specifications.

You wants exact specs of something that doesn't even exist yet?

I gave a vague description of the jet, and the benchmark we are building it around.

Sir, Pakistan turned down many arm sales for some concerns ,therefore Pakistan won't sell anything to anybody. Same can be said to the PRC.

Well its simple, if we don't sale the JF-17s we don't buy the J-31s. Also the way we have been marketing the jet, there is no way it wont be sold.

I gave a vague description of the jet, and the benchmark we are building it around.

Well its simple, if we don't sale the JF-17s we don't buy the J-31s. Also the way we have been marketing the jet, there is no way it wont be sold.

I was referring to lethal stuff. Like any other nation on the planet, Pakistan picks its decision carefully. If I was the Saudi MOD, I will defiantly buy the JF-17 :D

Not a exact sir. Am asking about the proposed specs or improvements from blk1 to blk2.

Not a exact sir. Am asking about the proposed specs or improvements from blk1 to blk2.

BLK:3

IFR,AESA radar,upgraded avionics,self protection and jamming capabilities,increased thrust to 95-100kn. 5th gen AAMs, HMD,reduced weight,Fly By Light Control system, single pannel MMI,increased TWR,improved data link and mission processor.

Structural changes wont be great.

486872_378017202316098_467564008_n.jpg

Comrades with the father of the Turkish pilot who sadly died in the crash.

R.I.P Brother

Back
Top Bottom