What's new

Turkish fighter jet crashes near Syrian border, governor says

Yes they did. What the UAE is trying to do is to avoid getting the same Aircraft the RSAF has. Now, they signed a deal to buy Dassult Rafael for that reason, of course both States must have talk about that b4.

:what: are they going to buy Rafale. I heard that they bought Mirage 2000-5 and they are going to buy second batch of it.

:what: are they going to buy Rafale. I heard that they bought Mirage 2000-5 and they are going to buy second batch of it.
No, the UAE received the first batch of Mirage 2000-5 ,but the reminder will be Rafale for some GCC-security related reasons.

No, the UAE received the first batch of Mirage 2000-5 ,but the reminder will be Rafale for some GCC-security related reasons.

Are they having any immediate threat dude. They are having mirage 2000-5 and F 16 B60. then why rafale. or they are having huge amount of money which they don't know how to spend. If they go for F 35, then that will be sensible. but adding another4.5 gen fighter is waste of money.

Everyone has threats, people keep saying Iraq has no enemy while we are in the middle of the middle east, surrounded by many states that like to use their military for their objectives.
UAE is in a safer place but they are arming in fear of Iran.

Are they having any immediate threat dude. They are having mirage 2000-5 and F 16 B60. then why rafale. or they are having huge amount of money which they don't know how to spend. If they go for F 35, then that will be sensible. but adding another4.5 gen fighter is waste of money.

The UAE aircraft inventory is 150 which is the 2nd in the GCC. If anything bad happens to Bahrain ,and Kuwait we will immediately interfere. So, you now know why they keep buying more aircraft ,and I'm not worried about the F-35 we will get it by well or force and if not we won't remain un-stealthy -thanks to Russia and China- ,we have got crazy people from the east to the west.

Everyone has threats, people keep saying Iraq has no enemy while we are in the middle of the middle east, surrounded by many states that like to use their military for their objectives.
UAE is in a safer place but they are arming in fear of Iran.
The UAE and KSA are worried about Bahrain ,Oman ,and Kuwait.

The UAE aircraft inventory is 150 which is the 2nd in the GCC. If anything bad happens to Bahrain ,and Kuwait we will immediately interfere. So, you now know why they keep buying more aircraft ,and I'm not worried about the F-35 we will get it by well or force and if not we won't remain un-stealthy -thanks to Russia and China- ,we have got crazy people from the east to the west.

If Bahrain, Oman or Kuwait annexed its the US that will take action like in 1990, so not much to worry about for them

China has good stuff similar to the US ?
I aint familiar with their equipment, it seems cheap soviet stuff mass produced.

If Bahrain, Oman or Kuwait annexed its the US that will take action like in 1990, so not much to worry about for them
China has good stuff similar to the US ?
I aint familiar with their equipment, it seems cheap soviet stuff mass produced.

We don't want them to rely on the US whenever something awful happens to them. And South Korea is no longer what it used to be when the North tried to invade it ,so the same is applied to an X and Y state.

I'm very offended to hear that the Chinese arms are junks : / maybe @Aeronaut and @ChineseTiger1986 can help us out to make the air clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't want them to rely on the US whenever something awful happens to them. And South Korea is no longer what it used to be when the North tried to invade it ,so the same is applied to an X and Y state.

I'm very offended to hear that the Chinese arms are junks : / maybe @Aeronaut and @ChineseTiger1986 can help us out to make the air clear.

Its not that I see it as junk cause I know a little about the Chinese stuff, this is just the image I have of it.
The name, the looks it seems so similar to T72s.
Type 90’s.

China, Japan and other countries all call their tank named "Type .." making it confusing and seem all like cheap mass produced usual stuff.

J11 seems a copy of the SU 27.
Maybe I am wrong

UAE has sold all of its mirages to Libya, to be replaced by either Rafale or the F-35s.

@Doritos11

Pakistan doesn't have any power projection aims, so don't expect us to pull strings in your country.

I wish to see the BlockIII sale to Iraq,because it will help us built ties with Iraq and its military.

UAE has sold all of its mirages to Libya, to be replaced by either Rafale or the F-35s.

@Doritos11

Pakistan doesn't have any power projection aims, so don't expect us to pull strings in your country.

I wish to see the BlockIII sale to Iraq,because it will help us built ties with Iraq and its military.

Block 3 seems really advanced though I don’t know if they would sell this directly, they would first equip themselves.
Block 2 would be more realistic, is the block 2 comparable to Block 52 ?

@Doritos11

Chinese andPakistani weapons offer what you pay for. Whats important is that we won't meddle in your internal affairs after selling you stuff.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom