What's new

Turkish family denied COVID-19 treatment in Sweden ,an ambulance plane sent to bring them home

asena_great

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey

47-year Emrullah Gulusken denied treatment for COVID-19 in swedish hospital and sent back home
thumbs_b_c_434db5fcc4ee8058f025caa032cca2dd.jpg

when his condition get worst his daughter call for ambulance only to be denied treatment for the second time then the daughter leyla pleaded her homeland for help
thumbs_b_c_bd43650abb8e0011f9c1b25174fb1108.jpg

the respond from health minister Dr. Fahrettin Koca was quick

Dear Leyla, we have heard your voice… Our air ambulance is taking off at 6 am we are coming to Sweden,” Health Minister Fahrettin Koca tweeted on Sunday morning. “Our hospital, our doctors are ready waiting for your father.
thumbs_b_c_ff91bcc16cdddb6f45c4a650643ae359.jpg

https://www.mbs.news/c/2020/04/ambulance-plane-sent-for-turkish-patient-in-sweden.html
im just speechless im proud of turkey
2-371.jpg

Last edited:
Swedens ''herd immunity'' experiment failed hard, not only does it have the highest mortality rate in the meanwhile but also the economy collapsed anyways.

I guess this man didnt get a treatment because the hospitals are overloaded with infected, such experiments only work with disciplined societies like Korea or Japan, western socieities just dont have enough discipline to follow goverment guidelines, only thing that helps here is a lockdown.

Swedens ''herd immunity'' experiment failed hard, not only does it have the highest mortality rate in the meanwhile but also the economy collapsed anyways.

I guess this man didnt get a treatment because the hospitals are overloaded with infected, such experiments only work with disciplined societies like Korea or Japan, western socieities just dont have enough discipline to follow goverment guidelines, only thing that helps here is a lockdown.

Makes sense. Really surprised at the kind of approach Sweden took, it is backfiring dispite the social distancing protocols.

47-year Emrullah Gulusken denied treatment for COVID-19 in swedish hospital and sent back home

when his condition get worst his daughter call for ambulance only to be denied treatment for the second time then the daughter leyla pleaded her homeland for help

Dear Leyla, we have heard your voice… Our air ambulance is taking off at 6 am we are coming to Sweden,” Health Minister Fahrettin Koca tweeted on Sunday morning. “Our hospital, our doctors are ready waiting for your father.

https://www.mbs.news/c/2020/04/ambulance-plane-sent-for-turkish-patient-in-sweden.html
2-371.jpg
You should be proud of erdogan

2-371.jpg

I got into a argument with my dad when he told me this was fake. Turns out he was right unfortunately...

It's sad how Erdoğan uses anything for his own gain.

Back
Top Bottom