What's new

Turkish family denied COVID-19 treatment in Sweden ,an ambulance plane sent to bring them home

I got into a argument with my dad when he told me this was fake. Turns out he was right unfortunately...

It's sad how Erdoğan uses anything for his own gain.
deep down i knew its fake but i wanted to believe for once he would do such things for Turkish citizens i wanted to believe he has change but nahhh its a same dude

its just remind me of time erdogan talk a man out of suicide only late we find out he was actually a MIT agent and all of it was a fake show

Turkwood productions!!!

We need to collarborate with Wakaliwood from Uganda.

I got into a argument with my dad when he told me this was fake. Turns out he was right unfortunately...

So the girls father was not suffering from corona?

Apparently not

Was it hard for the doctors in sweden to do a test rather than sending him off.

I think this whole ordeal could have been avoided really.

Herd immunity in Sweden has backfired really bad. Herd immunity only works in the past like in ancient and medieval times but comes at a cost to the population.

Sweden screwed hard there to be honest.

Last edited:
each time virus passes from one person to another get's weaker, so it might kill first but after that each time someone gets infected will not be able to differentiate if he/she got a mild cold or corona virus. so if some one can not preserve self hygiene it is better for them to die for the rest of people. herd immunity:
4-lions-hunting-buffalo-botswana-roy-toft-national-geographic-society-corbis.jpg

I was ready to write a few lines about that cheap PR propaganda move but didn’t really want to argue with anyone. :D

Vay be.
Bastards using a situation like this for their benefit, we all knew they have not ethics whatsoever but this is a new low for AKP, thx for sharing.

Sweden should cancel their citizenship and deport them, they have every right to be angry at this family, you dont shit into the same bowl where you eat from.

What's the actual story?
The Daughter of a man claimed that her father got denied treatment in Sweden after a positive corona virus test even thought his contidition was bad.
Erdogan ofcourse used the situation to make propaganda and sent a ambulance plane to Sweden to evacuate, later it turned out that the man was a wealthy AKP member from the same village as a minister, and the best part is he isnt even being treated for covid-19 but is in cardiology tract of the hospital in Ankara.

47-year Emrullah Gulusken denied treatment for COVID-19 in swedish hospital and sent back home
thumbs_b_c_434db5fcc4ee8058f025caa032cca2dd.jpg

when his condition get worst his daughter call for ambulance only to be denied treatment for the second time then the daughter leyla pleaded her homeland for help
thumbs_b_c_bd43650abb8e0011f9c1b25174fb1108.jpg

the respond from health minister Dr. Fahrettin Koca was quick

Dear Leyla, we have heard your voice… Our air ambulance is taking off at 6 am we are coming to Sweden,” Health Minister Fahrettin Koca tweeted on Sunday morning. “Our hospital, our doctors are ready waiting for your father.
thumbs_b_c_ff91bcc16cdddb6f45c4a650643ae359.jpg

https://www.mbs.news/c/2020/04/ambulance-plane-sent-for-turkish-patient-in-sweden.html
im just speechless im proud of turkey
2-371.jpg
Who is that person in the last image?

Back
Top Bottom