What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

If you use it in som ; you put less fuel and it works 20 minutes.. so no change for warhead or fuel tank design. but it will be a faster missile and with 0,95 mach for 20 minutes makes ; 400 km range..

If you use this ngine in "gezgin" missile, you can fly that missile 1 hours.. because it is bigger (longer).. so it males at least 1200 km range.

If you use it in atmaca, it flies 15 minutes and you have 300 km ssm ..

One engine , 3 missiles..

If you use it in som ; you put less fuel and it works 20 minutes.. so no change for warhead or fuel tank design. but it will be a faster missile and with 0,95 mach for 20 minutes makes ; 400 km range..

If you use this ngine in "gezgin" missile, you can fly that missile 1 hours.. because it is bigger (longer).. so it males at least 1200 km range.

If you use it in atmaca, it flies 15 minutes and you have 300 km ssm ..

One engine , 3 missiles..
But for one hour flight you must be enlarge fuel tank 2-3 times this gives as a missile a extra lenght and weight. Missile range will decrase to 1000. On the other hand I dont know f-16 can carry this kind of missile. İf we use it from ships or land he's range will decrase around 500 km and that's good for me.

Gezgin missile is for navy and land batteries. deep attack cruise missile. Not for aircrafts.

Som missiles are for air platforms.

Atmaca missile is for navy ,as For SSM and shore attacks.

Different roles, different missiles, different lengths and weights..

that is not TS1400, that is turbojet core(or variant) of TS1400, yusuf sallamış yine.

Bro But for that som must be enlarge meaning 1 hour burning also mean 3 times more fuel. Because Som engine microturbo tri 40 already 20 minute burning.

İn this point som can be same weight to atmaca I think .

Also Som with Kale 3500 + atmaca booster his can be 500 km ranged ship based cruise missile. And this will useable for İ class +8 ssm launchers I think.
Please look at range of Tomahawk missiles which have less powerful engine.
3.7kn engine seems to be enough powerful to deliver fuel of 1000km range for one hour. Passenger planes ranges are substantially depends on payload because they have to take off against gravity and also they spend a lot of fuel while landing.

But those cruise missiles don't need to take off and to land thus it is very possible to reach 1000km range
View attachment 553862

1h burning time of Kale Turbojet will be enough to make SOM reach around 800-1000km range

First domestic helicopter engine delivered to TAI

https://www.dailysabah.com/defense/2019/05/14/first-domestic-helicopter-engine-delivered-to-tai

Back
Top Bottom