What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

TS1400 Turbojet Variant - Info plate also says, Turbofan and Turboprop variants
View attachment 501537

I reckon a Turbofan variant utilising TS1400 core would have around 6-7kn of thrust.. enough for jet powered UCAV.
guzelik.JPG

do you honestly think that that engine transmison is going to be designed by bmc.
Look at fev avl and others. Bmc mentality always taking very little risk because they know that they are not eligable to design. In Kirpi, in amazon and in engine programs.
It is a company for making profit ofcourse so ıf it is risky they never go with national afford. But they are very succesful to seem like vice versa

do you honestly think that that engine transmison is going to be designed by bmc.
Look at fev avl and others. Bmc mentality always taking very little risk because they know that they are not eligable to design. In Kirpi, in amazon and in engine programs.
It is a company for making profit ofcourse so ıf it is risky they never go with national afford. But they are very succesful to seem like vice versa

Let them do something first before judging. They transfer many qualified engineers from various sources and I am the one who always wish the best for our institutes...

Let them do something first before judging. They transfer many qualified engineers from various sources and I am the one who always wish the best for our institutes...
"They transfer many qualified engineers from various sources "

I have read this somewhere else before too. Do you have a source for that?

Or, it is Rheinmetall who will help them in design?

"They transfer many qualified engineers from various sources "

I have read this somewhere else before too. Do you have a source for that?

Or, it is Rheinmetall who will help them in design?

Rheinmetall doesn’t have knowledge enough to help anybody regarding powerfull military grade engine and transmissions. BMC, Rheinmetall and a Malaysian institute made a JV institute called RBSS to work in field of tracked vehicle design, upgrading and assembly. BMC power which is charged to develop 905hp and 1500hp engines, is a different institute and has nothing to do with Rheinmetal.

Back
Top Bottom