What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

it is possibly the core of turboshaft engine

Turboshaft,you mean ts1400? no its not ts 1400

guzelik-5-jpg.481269

but this engine takes air from front

it is possibly the core of turboshaft engine

Now that you mention it, it does look alot like TS1400 (mounting struts). So possibly could use the core.

I was wondering if centrifugal compressor in TS1400 might work in a turbofan type engine, HF-120 turbo fan engine uses such a configuration.

engine_desktop_full_color.png

What lies? Its obvious that there is a corruption in the most strategic projects like Altay and TFX.
The Muslim Brotherhood and Qatar are directly involved into the projects. Yes they will bring money from Qatar and will win money from those projects. A firm that is using Israeli designs for MRAPs and have no experience in no engines or armored vehicles will win Altay tender and its the biggest shareholder in TR Motor. Qatar bought those projects.

This post made me remember stupid American republicans who were repeating continuously that Obama is a MB member. Muslim Brotherhood, seriously? :D

Turboshaft,you mean ts1400? no its not ts 1400

guzelik-5-jpg.481269

but this engine takes air from front

Yeah i noticed.

Now that you mention it, it does look alot like TS1400 (mounting struts). So possibly could use the core.

I was wondering if centrifugal compressor in TS1400 might work in a turbofan type engine, HF-120 turbo fan engine uses such a configuration.

I am not expert in the field you should tell us :)

That would be too small for aircraft.
Too big and expensive for cruise missiles.

Wasnt the ts1400 for the heli t625? I can be wrong

You are right.But we can develop different variants based on ts 1400 to use on different platforms such as atak,atak2,hürkuş,akıncu uav etc...

Hım, let me answer your question with a question.

Let's say we converted 1400 SHP Turboshaft to Turbofan. To which platform do you think it is apply-able.

Rather cryptic, I don't know, care to help me out ?

Rather cryptic, I don't know, care to help me out ?
TS-1400 is to small to power a jet fighter.
43e46b1760dc8cd892838e89d8636f59.gif

This the Engine of F-16.

Or it is would be too big and expansive to power a cruise missile.
36MT+turbofan.jpg

I'm giving these for just comparison...as Turboshaft and Turbofan are two entirely different designs.

turbosaft_motor2.jpg

Further more, notice that TS1400 air take is radial...let's say that (we are imagining) they took off the first stage radial compressor and replaced that with a conventional vane and blades...

Notice our engine don't have bypass canal that Turbofans need to have.
Low-bypass-Turbofan.png

Turbofan and Turboprop are two different designs, you can't convert one to other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom