What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

15 years aqm.... kim var kim yok yarin?

Cant they develop an engine with similar specs separately? Even if their product wont be choosen, they will have an engine to export at least and add to this the gained know-how.

They better start today otherwise 14.5 will become 20+ maybe 30+

BMC is a investor of TR engine company, they are not making a engine and stop with spreading lies.
What lies? Its obvious that there is a corruption in the most strategic projects like Altay and TFX.
The Muslim Brotherhood and Qatar are directly involved into the projects. Yes they will bring money from Qatar and will win money from those projects. A firm that is using Israeli designs for MRAPs and have no experience in no engines or armored vehicles will win Altay tender and its the biggest shareholder in TR Motor. Qatar bought those projects.

Sometimes I wish Turkey would just go the Chinese way and buy a few strategic companies for their technologies.

What lies? Its obvious that there is a corruption in the most strategic projects like Altay and TFX.
The Muslim Brotherhood and Qatar are directly involved into the projects. Yes they will bring money from Qatar and will win money from those projects. A firm that is using Israeli designs for MRAPs and have no experience in no engines or armored vehicles will win Altay tender and its the biggest shareholder in TR Motor. Qatar bought those projects.

ethem sancak bought that company from mehmet emin karamehmet, and he did bussines with jews. Who gives a fak who is involved, if Koc was involved with german or israel you would not talk like that:-). Well let met clear and explain you, aselsans big Radar Elektronik Harp Teknoloji merkezi is made of Qatar money, so are they corrupt?

ethem sancak bought that company from mehmet emin karamehmet, and he did bussines with jews. Who gives a fak who is involved, if Koc was involved with german or israel you would not talk like that:-). Well let met clear and explain you, aselsans big Radar Elektronik Harp Teknoloji merkezi is made of Qatar money, so are they corrupt?

I give a **** when respected people talk about corruption and I give a **** when the money is going in the wallet of Erdogan's friends. Why especially BMC is favored in that way? BMC is nowhere the capability of Otokar or FNSS in Altay. Because of the connections of Erdogan to Muslim Brotherhood and Qatar. And now even TR Motor. Why they didn't transferred the money in other way that doesn't include Ethem Sancak in the deal? Would they? Never! I still remember those bank accounts in Switzerland.

Does anybody has any idea how this program would reflect on the development of TF-X ?
They want to make that engine for TF-X. There is an interview of TEI CEO in the previous page, in here he says that they are waiting for SSM/TR Motor to make a decision (he speculated that TR Motor is going to be a 'cati organizasyon', it reminded me of what STM is in Navy industry).

The CEO of TEI stated that they are willing and ready to start the motor project without any external help or partners, but it would take longer. With external help, it would take shorter. But this decision lies with SSM according to him, and this hasn't been decided yet. It's currently unknown how much TR Motor will do and stated that after they have decided in what fashion TR Motor will be active, SSM will open a tender.

Edit: fixed my mistakes (thanks @kartal1)

Last edited:
They want to make that engine for TF-X. There is an interview of TEI CEO in the previous page, in here he says that they are waiting for STM/TR Motor to make a decision (he speculated that TR Motor is going to be a 'cati organizasyon', it reminded me of what STM is in Navy industry).

The CEO of TEI stated that they are willing and ready to start the motor project without any external help or partners, but it would take longer. With external help, it would take shorter. But this decision lies with STM according to him, and this hasn't been decided yet. It's currently unknown how much TR Motor will do and stated that after they have decided in what fashion TR Motor will be active, STM will open a tender.
STM or SSM? :)

@cabatli_53 bro any idea what TEI engine that is ? Possibly turbofan engine for cruise missile ?
DgAFLs3WAAAd9-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom