What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

Guys you are aw-some.Is there any 3D metal printers in turkey(mean u r trying to make). Thanks

Guys you are aw-some.Is there any 3D metal printers in turkey(mean u r trying to make). Thanks
What 3 D got to do with making a engine. Do they had 3 D printer 20 years ago.

What 3 D got to do with making a engine. Do they had 3 D printer 20 years ago.
You don't need 3 d printer to make engine, however new tech like 3 D will help it but not necessarily need it.

We should expect engine for Altay more than 26 liters.
Look, great example for mighty engines for huge tanks .
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maybach_HL230

Having used aluminium parts they saved the weight .
But having been used aliminium parts in the engine, another problems appeared.
Metallurgical knowledge is the keyword.
http://defense-and-freedom.blogspot.com/2009/08/afv-mobility.html?m=1
Another important thing is mobility and fuel efficiency
The results looked like this:
Leopard 2A4: 720 l / 100 km
M1A1 Abrams: 1,478 l / 100 km
Leclerc: 1,380 l / 100 km
(The French claimed that their tank was still ill-prepared for the Swedish climate; their bad.)

aluminium Engine block vs iron cast engine block, dry sump vs high performance oil pump, which one. We should go for?

aluminium Engine block vs iron cast engine block, dry sump vs high performance oil pump, which one. We should go for?
aluminium Engine block

Aluminium is used in the upper engine valve section. Forget it for heavy duty fossil military engines. We could produce simple STRONG magnodyn thrust fo initial Torque .
They will come in near time.

Torque topic, let's say we r agree and disagree. Answer those questions? Also should we muck up the engine move the cam shaft up or down, if we move up what is the benefit, if move it down what is the benefit?

Torque topic, let's say we r agree and disagree. Answer those questions? Also should we muck up the engine move the cam shaft up or down, if we move up what is the benefit, if move it down what is the benefit?

Jaguar car engines are/were long piston motors and not very reliable. I am not expert, I share my hobby knowledge .

Aluminium is used in the upper engine valve section. Forget it for heavy duty fossil military engines. We could produce simple STRONG magnodyn thrust fo initial Torque .
They will come in near time.
I think they are talking about the engine block to shave the weight, aliminium heads will shave some weight, how ever not a lot. I personally prefer cast iron block with aliminium heads which where rocker arms located.

I think they are talking about the engine block to shave the weight, aliminium heads will shave some weight, how ever not a lot. I personally prefer cast iron block with aliminium heads which where rocker arms located.
Yes longer pistons good for higher speed. You give more freedom to crank shaft to spin. However you give up on torque.

Yes longer pistons good for higher speed. You give more freedom to crank shaft to spin. However you give up on torque.
You pretty much changing compression ratio.

Same happened to CODAD engines in Meko frigates.
Cause of hairline cracks in the blocks ; some members will remember.

You pretty much changing compression ratio.
Aliminium is great meterial for shaving weight from engine, also great meterial against over heating.
However expends like mtr fcker therefore, engine starters leeks oil from gaskets, which more maintenance.

Aliminium is great meterial for shaving weight from engine, also great meterial against over heating.
However expends like mtr fcker therefore, engine starters leeks oil from gaskets, which more maintenance.
Dry sump vs high performance oil pump very important? I ll let the other s answer the question.

Do you think if answer you , Turkish industry could reach their goal?
If you made engine block from aluminum which you didnt properly make heat treatment, how long your engine would have lifespan?

You don't even know about difference between Lb-ft with Nm?what the hell you are talking about metallurgy in producing tank engines?

Edit:Aliminium great material against over heating????:p Lol.
That's why today's engines valves are being burned , Being used LPG systems which increase cylinder temperature.

Last edited:

Dry sump vs high performance oil pump very important? I ll let the other s answer the question.

[/QUOT

I think 5 or 6 th Main cap which hold down the crank shaft broke blow up the engine, watch the video behind lower area of engine lift up in that moment crank go es nuts break pistons etc

Do you think if answer you , Turkish industry could reach their goal?
If you made engine block from aluminum which you didnt properly make heat treatment, how long your engine would have lifespan?

You don't even know about difference between Lb-ft with Nm?what the hell you are talking about metallurgy in producing tank engines?

Edit:Aliminium great material against over heating????:p Lol.
That's why today's engines valves are being burned , Being used LPG systems which increase cylinder temperature.
Well aliminium has deferment grades, which u have to use forge of course and euro/ space quailty aliminiumm you have to use. Aliminium on soda cans different then engine

Buddy. You have pretty technical knowledge . Respect.
I was only present when our Generals complained about heat and hairline crack problems in MEKO's.
Long long time ago.

Well aliminium has deferment grades, which u have to use forge of course and euro/ space quailty aliminiumm you have to use. Aliminium on soda cans different then engine
Lol. Now you talking with your as, aliminium comes with different grades

ask any engine builders they will go with cast iron, or extremely expensive composite meterial engine block which I m sure you ever heard about composit meterial use for building an engine.

Back
Top Bottom