What's new

Turkish electronic system can target Israel

Bertan234

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

Turkey's Military Electronic Industry has developed a new identification system for its F16 fighter jets that allows it to attack Israeli targets, Ankara's Star Gazete reported.
The new system will replace the U.S.designed system currently used in the F16 fighter jet,s that automatically classifies all Israeli targets as friendly and prevents them from being attacked.

The new system will allow Turkey to determine whether a target should be considered friendly.

According to the report the system that has been developed over the past two years will soon be installed in all Turkey's fighter jets, warships and submarines.

Is turkey's ccip program finished? Btw, what is that, your obsession with Israel? An Israel ally is for turkey much better than an Israel enemy.

then Israel should behave like an ally, but before that it should behave sincere and honest in the region, not act like a bully just because it has full support of the US and EU. Once Israel complies to these conditions, i will gladly welcome Israel as a respected nation in the region and as a potential ally.

Is turkey's ccip program finished? Btw, what is that, your obsession with Israel? An Israel ally is for turkey much better than an Israel enemy.
The Upgrades started back in 2005 so I would Imagine it is probably finished but im not 100% sure. @Casus Belli do you know if the upgrades are finished?

It doesn't hurt to have the capability to take down any countries airplanes. you never know you may need it someday.:guns:

Doesn't Israel have a military pact with Greece? Aren't those resources vital to Turkey? So if Greece ever makes a move or something erupts Turkey may have to encounter Israeli military jets.

Is turkey's ccip program finished? Btw, what is that, your obsession with Israel?

An Israel ally is for turkey much better than an Israel enemy.

They killed 9 Turkish citizens.... Nobody will neither forget nor forgive that issue.

Doesn't Israel have a military pact with Greece? Aren't those resources vital to Turkey? So if Greece ever makes a move or something erupts Turkey may have to encounter Israeli military jets.

I don't know about that pack. Both Israel will never face Turkey because of Greece. Also Greece is in no shape to start something against Turkey.

I can you assure they wil sit down and watch it:-). Like the russians when we didnt let them deliver s300 missiles. When you talking about aegan see then you wil ask for permission to us.

They killed 9 Turkish citizens.... Nobody will neither forget nor forgive that issue.

I know what you mean, but everything has it's price. People also. Meanwhile, turkey and Israel discussing the price.

I know what you mean, but everything has it's price. People also. Meanwhile, turkey and Israel discussing the price.
Maybe it's because you're German, and so you might be cold and realistic thinking always :) but such an act towards our people will always be remembered. i'd even say Israel's image in Turkey is destroyed for the coming years/decades. heck, i remember maybe last year a group of Turkish youngsters put a sack on the head of an American soldier in Turkey as a revenge for the so-called 'hood event' in 2003. Hood event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not for everyone.

That price is unimportant.

The third condition is the lifting of blokade to Gaza, they will never lift it, so there won't be normalization.

I don't know about that pack. Both Israel will never face Turkey because of Greece. Also Greece is in no shape to start something against Turkey.

Grow Up, the Ship to Gaza flotilla did not behave according to the San Remo Manual,
and the crew can therefore be treated like enemy soldiers, all according to International law.
It is quite obvious that the goal was to get press coverage by showing how bad the Israelis behave.
They were doing the lawful thing until *after* the ships were taken over and the crews surrendered.
Then, after the fight is over, some crew were apparently manhandled in violation of acceptable behavior.

Grow Up, the Ship to Gaza flotilla did not behave according to the San Remo Manual,
and the crew can therefore be treated like enemy soldiers, all according to International law.
It is quite obvious that the goal was to get press coverage by showing how bad the Israelis behave.
They were doing the lawful thing until *after* the ships were taken over and the crews surrendered.
Then, after the fight is over, some crew were apparently manhandled in violation of acceptable behavior.

BTW, Turks and Turkey have of course every right to be pissed off over the whole affair.
They do not have the right to claim that they are right in beeing pissed off.

Not for everyone.

That price is unimportant.

The third condition is the lifting of blokade to Gaza, they will never lift it, so there won't be normalization.

Conditions

1. Apologize - done
2. Compensation - in process
3. Lifting of Gaza - in process

If Israel ever meets the conditions, they must be ally's again, to stabilization the region.

Back
Top Bottom