What's new

Turkish electronic system can target Israel

good Job Brothers.......:tup:

They killed 9 Turkish citizens.... Nobody will neither forget nor forgive that issue.

We will never forget these Brothers who were Martyred by cowardly Israeli Forces:

flotilla participants killed in the raid
Name Nationality Age Known for Ship
Çetin TopçuoğluTurkey , 53 Former National level Turkish taekwondo athlete and national coach. He was killed in the raid.[4]MV Mavi Marmara
Necdet YıldırımTurkey , 32 originally from Malatya, worked for the İHH. Killed by the IDF in the raid.[6]MV Mavi Marmara
İbrahim BilgenTurkey , 61 Turkish politician and candidate for mayor of Siirt. He was killed in the raid.[3]MV Mavi Marmara
Furkan DoğanUnited States, 19 American of Turkish origin traveling with a US passport, high-school student, living in Turkey, killed.[5] A forensic report said he was shot at close range, with four bullets in his head and one in his chest, the agency said. His father says that he only holds American citizenship, contrary to some media reports.MV Mavi Marmara
Fahri YaldızTurkey, 43 a firefighter and father of four from the southern town of Adıyaman, Anatolian reported. His brother Habip told the agency that Fahri had long wanted to die fighting in Israel to become a "martyr." Killed by the IDF in the raid.[6]MV Mavi Marmara
Cevdet KılıçlarTurkey, 38 a journalist born in the central Turkish town of Kayseri, Anatolian said. He was also employed by the İHH in Istanbul. Killed in the raid [6]MV Mavi Marmara
Cengiz SongürTurkey, 47 from İzmir. Killed in the raid [6]MV Mavi Marmara
Cengiz AkyüzTurkey, 41 from Iskenderun, port city of southern Turkey, killed in the raid.[6]MV Mavi Marmara
Ali Heyder BengiTurkey, 39 a Kurdish man from Diyarbakir,[6] chairman of Aydınlık Yarınlar İçin Hak ve Özgürlükler Eğitim Kültür ve Dayanışma Derneği (AYDER),[7] graduate of Al-Azhar University, owner of a telephone repair shop, married and father of four children, shot 6 times (once in the abdomen) and killed in the raid,[8] in his funeral in Diyarbakır people shouted "Sehidin Namirin" slogan in Kurdish.

Last edited:
This isnt something new, Turkey is developing this system since years and it isnt specifically because of Israel, its just our new system where we can decide for ourselves whos enemy and who not.

Last edited:
This isnt something new, Turkey is developing this system since years and it isnt specifically because of Israel, its just our new system where we can decide for ourselves whos enemy and who not.

Western media loves to relate Turkish developments to 'rising Ottoman empire', 'threat against Israel', 'secret plotting against Nato' just to create negative image of Turkey...

Western media loves to relate Turkish developments to 'rising Ottoman empire', 'threat against Israel', 'secret plotting against Nato' just to create negative image of Turkey...
Actually i didnt see this in western media but this video in OP from infolive.tv is a Israeli source if im not wrong.

I dont see the point they want to make with this news, also Azeris could come up with the same since we could also label their planes as enemy with the new system.

Israel and Turkey would never go into a war with eachother, oncle Sam wouldnt allow it, no need to be paranoid...

Never seen that on Western Media. The only thing about Turkey that makes news during the last year is:
* Erdogan's more and more arrogant attitude and resulting conflicts.
* Effects of Turkey being a neighbor of Syria.
* Galatasaray in Champions League.

The "Ottoman Empire" if ever mentioned refer to pre WW1 Turkey.

Oh boy the title is misleading.
Normalization with Turkey be possible when Erdogan bite the dust.

Actually i didnt see this in western media but this video in OP from infolive.tv is a Israeli source if im not wrong.

I dont see the point they want to make with this news, also Azeris could come up with the same since we could also label their planes as enemy with the new system.

Israel and Turkey would never go into a war with eachother, oncle Sam wouldnt allow it, no need to be paranoid...

you never saw articles where labels such as neo-Ottoman were attached to Turkish efforts in the ME or Balkan? i have yet to come across a western newspaper that will label French efforts in Europe as Neo-Napoleonic and German effort as neo-third reich. i have also seen articles in the past where some articles referred to Erdogan as an increasing authoritative islamist, which means they are probably hinting at a possible 'Iranization' of Turkey. if this is not bullshit, then what is? though you might be right in the sense that it doesn't happen on a big scale in the western media (luckily).

_47092205_ayalon226.jpg

Do you Israelis always humiliate your "allies"?

And because of certain Turkish people for obvious reasons.

Lets ignore my opinion of Erdogan for a second, but do you really think that normalization is possible with a right-wing coalition in Israel?

_47092205_ayalon226.jpg

Do you Israelis always humiliate your "allies"?

No, back then Turkey and Israel had already bad relationship because, that was a dick move, stupid reaction to stupid Turkish movie depicting Israelis as Nazis.

No, back then Turkey and Israel had already bad relationship because, that was a dick move, stupid reaction to stupid Turkish movie depicting Israelis as Nazis.
So you dishonor a nations ambassador over a movie made by a private company?:cuckoo:

one more question. Can israeli fighter jets target turkish fighter jets?

Last edited:
So you dishonor a nations ambassador over a movie made by a private company?:cuckoo:

one more question. Can israeli fighter jets target turkish fighter jets?

Israeli anger was justified, the handling was literally stupid and unprofessional

Ayrılık - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VIDEO / Israel rebukes Turkey over brutish TV portrayal of IDF Israel News | Haaretz

I wonder what Turkish reaction would have been if it Israeli national tv air movie/tv series about Turkish conflicts and depict Turkis in negative image that you Turks donts see yourself as such(regardless of the reality)

Back
Top Bottom