What's new

Turkish defense companies a casualty of Egyptian coup?

You should make a difference between Turkey and Erdogan.
Turkish people respect evry countries choice of governing.
It is Erdogan who doesnt mind his own bussiness.
AKP(Erdogan)and Muslim Brotherhood are the same.

Every party in Turkey has condemned the coup d'etat. Not just AKP.

I think more Koç Holding will have some trouble with RTE then Egypt with Turkey.

They have only Contract for finish the Altay Prototype and not the Mass production.

Havent seen that,can you give link?

M?s?rdaki darbe kabul edilemez

I also heard it from his own mouth on the television. Although his sincerity is another issue and his party members are divided on his opinion.

What did you expect? Except for the chp all other parties have suffered severely from the coups in Turkey.
It's quite normal for such a statement.

My opinion is, that erdo is trying to send more of a message to some groups in Turkey , then Egypt.

M?s?rdaki darbe kabul edilemez

I also heard it from his own mouth on the television. Although his sincerity is another issue and his party members are divided on his opinion.

What did you expect? Except for the chp all other parties have suffered severely from the coups in Turkey.
It's quite normal for such a statement.

My opinion is, that erdo is trying to send more of a message to some groups in Turkey , then Egypt.
What i dont get is,how can this guy be the leader of a political party?
With groups you mean the armed forces?

What i dont get is,how can this guy be the leader of a political party?
With groups you mean the armed forces?

No not explicitly.

I think towards anyone who has a ambition or a desire for a coup.

What's your opinion on coups by the way?

@sami_1 @agentny17

I don't wanna sound like Erdogan's advocate but he talked against the coup. He didn't support Mursi and said "if El-Baradey have been elected instead of Mursi our stance wouldn't have changed."

You are right about democracy not being only elections but achiveing democracy by coup is not right thing to do. Turkey faced 3 coups in his history and sensitive about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No not explicitly.

I think towards anyone who has a ambition or a desire for a coup.

What's your opinion on coups by the way?
Its never good for the country,there should be no need for a coup.
But sometimes you have to,if the civilian government cant handle it.
The government should bring the people of a nation together and not talk about them and us.
I dont think in the Turkey of now a coup is possible,but you can never know.

@sami_1 @agentny17

I don't wanna sound like Erdogan's advocate but he talked against the coup. He didn't support Mursi and said "if El-Baradey have been elected instead of Mursi our stance wouldn't have changed."

You are right about democracy not being only elections but achiveing democracy by coup is not right thing to do. Turkey faced 3 coups in his history and sensitive about it.

Erdoğan and his party are seeing a natural relation with Muslim brothers; The former ruler of egypt toppled; and Muslim brothers did take over; The World started to praise Erdoğan and akp; and also they did claim akp was the rolemodel for the Notion that islam and democracy could live together; but they have gotten disappointed whem mursi started to follow his own agenda and tried to turn Egypt into another Iran; the same World got disappointed by The Erdoğan government when the akp and Erdoğan did handle the gezi park protest with poliçe violence, and also seeing the recent actions of akp over the public; they did get disappointed by Erdoğan because in every speech Erdoğan did underline the importance of democracy; but the same Erdoğan said that The democracy is a bus; when get the station, you get off the bus; and also he said the democracy is a tool not the goal. They ignored those words; now Turkey suffer; but egypt suffer much more.

The reason why i wrote the above explanaiton is because the akp sees its own end if the same thing happens in Turkey; akp sees that The West will support the army if an authoritarian person and party cross the line. that is why they cry out that much.

Coup is not good thing but sometimes it gets neccessary; sometimes people forget the meaning of democracy and ignore the rules of democracy by following their own agenda; at that time it is neccessary.

i fully support coups; if any one raises any objection; please knock my door with arguments, not with lame demagogy like Erdoğan does as i wrote above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erdoğan and his party are seeing a natural relation with Muslim brothers; The former ruler of egypt toppled; and Muslim brothers did take over; The World started to praise Erdoğan and akp; and also they did claim akp was the rolemodel for the Notion that islam and democracy could live together; but they have gotten disappointed whem mursi started to follow his own agenda and tried to turn Egypt into another Iran; the same World got disappointed by The Erdoğan government when the akp and Erdoğan did handle the gezi park protest with poliçe violence, and also seeing the recent actions of akp over the public; they did get disappointed by Erdoğan because in every speech Erdoğan did underline the importance of democracy; but the same Erdoğan said that The democracy is a bus; when get the station, you get off the bus; and also he said the democracy is a tool not the goal. They ignored those words; now Turkey suffer; but egypt suffer much more.

The reason why i wrote the above explanaiton is because the akp sees its own end if the same thing happens in Turkey; akp sees that The West will support the army if an authoritarian person and party cross the line. that is why they cry out that much.

Coup is not good thing but sometimes it gets neccessary; sometimes people forget the meaning of democracy and ignore the rules of democracy by following their own agenda; at that time it is neccessary.

i fully support coups;
if any one raises any objection; please knock my door with arguments, not with lame demagogy like Erdoğan does as i wrote above.

I just hope you keep supporting it when you or your family gets tortured ,killed , executed or vanish without any news.
Then you will be the man.

I just hope you keep supporting it when you or your family gets tortured ,killed , executed or vanish without any news.
Then you will be the man.

would you stop defending your country in a war just because people die?

...i said no demogogy but welcome to arguments; stop acting like Erdoğan, in a real World emotions and tears leave their place to the thoughts and arguments; try it once in your life, deal?

would you stop defending your country in a war just because people die?

...i said no demogogy but welcome to arguments; stop acting like Erdoğan, in a real World emotions and tears let their place to the thoughts and arguments; try it once in your life, deal?

Just look at the reality for God's sake. Except for a certain party everyone has suffered from a coup.
I haven't forgot about all those horror stories of respected man's like Alparslan Türkeş.

For God's sake be a man.

Grab a tool and pull your nails right out of your finger.

A coup d'etat is nothing else but a murder machine that's being released on it's own people.

And I don't give a fvck what erdo says. I'm putting up my own opinion in here.

And I don't give a fvck what erdo says. I'm putting up my own opinion in here.

where is it? i cannot see any opinion, but some emotional assertions.

there is also unfair assessment of you over the events; you look at the result by missing the reasons; why?

btw, i still wait for arguments.

where is it? i cannot see any opinion, but some emotional assertions.

there is also unfair assessment of you over the events; you look at the result by missing the reasons; why?

btw, i still wait for arguments.

Mate read whatever you want I have stated that it's nothing else then a murdering machine on its own population.

But if you really want a straight answer.

A coup d'etat is considered undemocratic by the world.

Further discussion is unnecessary, since you will not change your mind.

Mate read whatever you want I have stated that it's nothing else then a murdering machine on its own population.

first of all, it was not me WHO started the discussion; it was you. lile it is you WHO have no argument but the route to the exit door... so please do not waste my time again.

A coup d'etat is considered undemocratic by the world.

so are authoritarian governments.

Further discussion is unnecessary, since you will not change your mind.

... stop blaming me for your lack of arguments and poor debating skills.

Back
Top Bottom