What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Im not sure how much it is connected to defense but
Fits better to economic and foreign relations. Good work for THY MTO-Center

any more detail about the type of reported Electro-Optic device & customer, i mean a repeat customer or a new customer ??
No details. They had to publish the contract only on State Transpareny Platform - KAP.

any more detail about the type of reported Electro-Optic device & customer, i mean a repeat customer or a new customer ??
Additional contract between Turkish SSM and Aselsan signed for national missile warning systems for Turkish Helicopters. Worth 17.2 Million Euro.

Turret on Par 8x8 could be Denel LCT30
3045222_orig.jpg

A manned turret interesting.I always wonder Where the gas is going in turret? Do Crews smoke recoill gas?
That's why BMP3s cannon uses mechanic system rather than BMP2s gas systems cannon.
Denel, Fnss are subsidiary company of BAE why not?

Last edited:
A manned turret interesting.I always wonder Where the gas is going in turret? Do Crews smoke recoill gas?
That's why BMP3s cannon uses mechanic system rather than BMP2s gas systems cannon.
Denel, Fnss are subsidiary company of BAE why not?
Afaik I know most IFVs are NBC protected and have very effective ventilation.But I wonder why you ask this question, as a hunter you should know that the gas is mostly leaving out of the gun. Our Dragar IFV turrets are afaik also manned.

the gas is mostly leaving out of the gun.
Of course leaving :) I asked by which way leaving. Most of gun mechanisms use gas system whose exhaust gas infiltrate to the turret. When the turret manned it could cause a lot of health problems .

This chart belongs to tank gun. It doesn't belong to autocannon.

As you know autocannons use rapidfires have autofeeding systems:)
Please hurshid mind your language:)

This chart belongs to tank gun. It doesn't belong to autocannon.

As you know autocannons use rapidfires have autofeeding systems:)
Please hurshid mind your language:)

I would advise you to drink less Ayran before writing, Ayran makes tired and sleepy.
Doesn't matter autofeed or autoloader. Principle is the same. Tag your Hurshid and keep polite.

Ejder Yalcin is such a sexy beast... It seems we are ordering less Cobra I's and concentrating our purchase on a better protected larger vehicle such as Cobra II's and Ejder Yalcin. Cobra I's were a great robust vehicle but their level of protection against IED's are ineffective and useless as experienced over the last few years in our combat against terror. Having learnt our lessons, more emphasis have been made into larger vehicles such as Ejder Yalcin.

500 units today, will be 1000 units in 3-4 years. They're growing in numbers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom