What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Oh, You mean this one, brother?
@vishwambhar
Go on vishy, humour me And make me laugh.

I had already told you that day that if India has shown some interest in an insignificant thing like mere support ship then there can be many factors behind it.... kickbacks, lowest bidding (yes they turned out to be a lowest bidder), occupancy of Indian own shipyards many many factors....

And it's just a support ship not some destroyer or nuclear submarine that you are feeling so high :lol:.... oops sorry I forgot you can't make nuclear submarines...
:lol:

And don't be so cartoon... Indian govt in spite of your stance on Kashmir going ahead and Turkey what were you bluffing that day that it's Turkish policy to not to sell lethal systems to India :D is ready to sell means both have settled on something.... think logically...

Poor Pakistan... even Turkey can't be trusted....:lol:

I had already told you that day that if India has shown some interest in an insignificant thing like mere support ship then there can be many factors behind it.... kickbacks, lowest bidding (yes they turned out to be a lowest bidder), occupancy of Indian own shipyards many many factors....

And it's just a support ship not some destroyer or nuclear submarine that you are feeling so high :lol:.... oops sorry I forgot you can't make nuclear submarines...
:lol:

And don't be so cartoon... Indian govt in spite of your stance on Kashmir going ahead and Turkey what were you bluffing that day that it's Turkish policy to not to sell lethal systems to India :D is ready to sell means both have settled on something.... think logically...

Poor Pakistan... even Turkey can't be trusted....:lol:

Do not see the reaction of the government as the opinion of the Turkish nation in the Kashmir problem. The Turks have nothing to do with Kashmir. Personal opinion peacefully resolving the Kashmir issue with India, Pakistan and Turkey as well as friends and allies and that the development of trade and defense relations. I hope that this agreement would be a good start for the future of Turkey-India relations.

Do not see the reaction of the government as the opinion of the Turkish nation in the Kashmir problem. The Turks have nothing to do with Kashmir. Personal opinion peacefully resolving the Kashmir issue with India, Pakistan and Turkey as well as friends and allies and that the development of trade and defense relations. I hope that this agreement would be a good start for the future of Turkey-India relations.

My friend... Indians too don't have any hatred towards Turkey... infact Turkey these days is one hot tourist attraction among Indians too. .. For me too it's a dream to visit Turkey one day.... however your Erdogan statements created some problem.... I hope relations will further improve post Erdogan....

My friend... Indians too don't have any hatred towards Turkey... infact Turkey these days is one hot tourist attraction among Indians too. .. For me too it's a dream to visit Turkey one day.... however your Erdogan statements created some problem.... I hope relations will further improve post Erdogan....
We could say the same about Modi mate.

We could say the same about Modi mate.

At least modi never openly criticized Turkey for his actions these days.... don't take me wrong but under Erdogan Turkey is seen aggressive, war mongering nation which it was never seen before... Turkey is peaceful nation and things will become normal post Erdogan....

I hope you come to Turkey. When you arrive, you will see that the country is not only Erdogan. We have a fateful partnership with the Indians against the British. This will never fail. In addition, there must be peace between Pakistan and India, and both countries should pay attention to the growing Chinese expansion in their regions.

The agreement shipbuilding experience, which is a major export success for Turkey. It will give India the experience of using TAIS ships, which have proven themselves at an economical price.

At least modi never openly criticized Turkey for his actions these days.... don't take me wrong but under Erdogan Turkey is seen aggressive, war mongering nation which it was never seen before... Turkey is peaceful nation and things will become normal post Erdogan....

You should criticize if you think it's wrong, not doing so is the same as not being a good friend.

RTE is agressive and he's too vocal about many thing. but staying silent is not the answer either. But doing the right thing compared to being silent about the abuse, hrw and such is just another nail you can hurt yourself on.

Otokar Arma in UAE

6150821.jpg

Nurol Makina Exports Ejder TOMA Anti-Riot Vehicles to Chile
Unique designed and produced by Nurol Makina, the Ejder Riot Control Vehicle (Toplumsal Olaylara Müdahale Aracı/TOMA in Turkish), was exported to Chile.
March 27, 2020

Nurol Makina, one of the leading domestic land vehicle manufacturers of the Turkish defense industry, achieved a new export success with Ejder TOMA (Riot Control Vehicle in Turkish), which features a uniquely designed military chassis. Chilean authorities signed an agreement with Nural Makina to purchase 12 Ejder TOMA riot control vehicles for its security forces. Whit this export Chile has become the newest user of Ejder TOMA, which was selected by four countries, including Kuwait and Senegal. The sale to Chile is also the first armored vehicle export of the Turkish defense industry to South America.

Ejder TOMA vehicles, which were recently transported to Santiago, the capital of Chile, by air, will also take part in the cleaning and disinfection activities carried out against the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in Santiago.

The Ejder TOMA 4x4 Armored Riot Control Vehicle

Based on an indigenous military chassis, the Ejder TOMA anti-riot vehicle was designed and developed by Nurol Makina in Turkey in 2002 to ensure that security forces respond quickly and effectively to incidents of civil unrest and rioting. Featuring a 4-wheel drive (4WD) fully independent suspension system, the Ejder TOMA was developed to maintain public order and security in rural and urban areas as well as border regions. Thanks to its high off-road performance, mobility, and protection levels, Ejder TOMA anti-riot vehicles are preferred by countries in many different geographies.

All the tools, equipment, hardware electronics, and software used in Ejder TOMA 4x4, is originally developed by Nurol Makina. Thus any configuration change or additional requirement can be implemented at minimum cost & time even to the vehicles in service. The indigenously designed computer-controlled water cannon system has a maximum range of 60 meters and provides -15°/+60° vertical and 360° horizontal water spraying capability.

Ejder TOMA, which can draw water automatically draw water from lakes and wells, has a maximum speed of 110 km/h, a driving range of 750 kilometers, and a storage capacity of 5,000 liters. The remote-controlled water cannon system can use a variety of substances, including tear gas, paint, and foam. Additionally, the vehicles are equipped with an automatic self-cleaning system to prevent corrosion and clogging. Based on a military vehicle chassis, Ejder TOMA can also be built by converting commercial vehicle chassis.

https://www.defenceturkey.com/en/co...s-ejder-toma-anti-riot-vehicles-to-chile-3901

The first country that comes to my mind is Hungary. He had previously signed a contract with Nurol to purchase Ejder Yalçın.

Back
Top Bottom