What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

no one mention joint development of MALE UAV between Indonesia and Turkish?

PTDI and Turkish Aerospace Industries Aircraft Development Cooperation

59157ece86ea8.jpg

Public Relations PTDI - In the 2017 International Defense Industry Fair (IDEF) event held on 9-12 May 2017 in Istanbul, Turkey, PTDI President Director Budi Santoso signed a MoU with CEO of Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc. (TAI), PhD. TEMEL KOTÌL.

MoU between TAI and PTDI include:
- Increased avionics and wings for CN235 aircraft.
- Development, certification and joint production of N245 aircraft.
- Global supply chain for CN235 components
- Joint development for Unmanned Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) unmanned aircraft.

http://bumn.go.id/ptdi/berita/1-PTD...ce-Industries-Kerjasama-Pengembangan-Pesawat-

The Turkish government is about to finalize its efforts to sign two major naval export deals totaling between $1.5 billion and $2 billion

IsraelDefense | 14/05/2017

Send to a friend
A+A-Size
Share on
Share on
Ada_class_2.jpg

Ada Class (MILGEM Block I) corvette (Photo: MilitaryEdge)

The Turkish government is about to finalize its efforts to ink two major naval export deals totaling between $1.5 billion and $2 billion, according to official sources. "This will be the largest ever export deal for Turkey’s local industry," one source said.

A senior shipyard executive confirmed "matured" talks with both countries. "The government will announce it when it thinks is the good time to announce."

The official source said one of the deals, with Saudi Arabia, would involve the sale of at least two I-class (Istanbul-class) MILGEM corvettes or frigates. Industry sources said each vessel, coming in at 3-3.5 tons, would cost between $300 million and $500 million.

The I-class frigate now going to Saudi Arabia is a variant of the Ada-class Corvette with a longer hull (by 14 meters) and heavier displacement (3,000-tons vs. 2,400-tons). It has similar anti-submarine warfare capabilities but also features a vertical launch system for a medium-range surface-to-air missile. It has 16 additional sub-sonic anti-ship missiles compared to eight on the Ada-class vessel.

The I-class frigate will be configured with an Mk.41 vertical launch system with the RIM-162 Evolved Sea Sparrow Missile. Both classes of vessels will be armed with one 76 mm main gun, two 12.7 mm guns, Mk. 46 lightweight anti-submarine warfare torpedoes, and RIM-116 Rolling Airframe Missile. It will also feature a hangar and flight deck for a naval utility helicopter.

The official said the deal with Pakistan, valued at about $1 billion, will involve four Ada-class ships weighing 2-2.5 tons.

Turkey substantially saved in its I-class program by re-using the Ada-class platforms. Naval experts also say hull commonality will lead to maintenance savings in infrastructure.

http://www.israeldefense.co.il/en/node/29598

PTDI and Turkish Aerospace Industries Aircraft Development Cooperation

59157ece86ea8.jpg

Public Relations PTDI - In the 2017 International Defense Industry Fair (IDEF) event held on 9-12 May 2017 in Istanbul, Turkey, PTDI President Director Budi Santoso signed a MoU with CEO of Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc. (TAI), PhD. TEMEL KOTÌL.

MoU between TAI and PTDI include:
- Increased avionics and wings for CN235 aircraft.
- Development, certification and joint production of N245 aircraft.
- Global supply chain for CN235 components
- Joint development for Unmanned Medium Altitude Long Endurance (MALE) unmanned aircraft.

http://bumn.go.id/ptdi/berita/1-PTD...ce-Industries-Kerjasama-Pengembangan-Pesawat-

To replace the Turkish CASA/IPTN CN-235?

Sarsilmaz and UTAS-USA Announce Partnership To Import SAR Pistols

firmalogo1-660x495.jpg

In a recent press release, Sarsilmazand SAR-USA announced a partnership with UTAS-USA to import the SAR line of pistols. Why do we care? Because Salslimaz has built a really solid reputation for building the reasonably cheap but ultimately reliable SAR B6 and B6P pistols that were previously imported by EAA.

The press release was very thin on information, probably the reason that we haven’t written anything on the announcement until now. Releasing news of a merger such as this one with only a sentence describing the new partnership is nothing short of maddening.

Follow the The Firearm Blog Handguns Channel
So why should we care? Salslimaz has a pretty impressive lineup that we do not see here in the United States to include the new SAR 9 pistol that was adopted by the Turkish armed forces.

But why do I ultimately not care that much?

While the pistols may be cool, there is little to no information on them. Couple that with the world’s worse press release (I have attached it below for your enjoyment) and it is really tough to get excited about an expanded SAR lineup here in the states. Should more information become available where we can pass cool tidbits on to you about the new US lineup, I will be the first one on the keyboard.

TL;DR version – SAR pistols will be imported by a new company, they release no information other than a notification as to what they were doing and no indication as to what models will be available in the coming months.

Sarslimaz online for some information. It might be useful.

SAR-USA-by-Sarsilmaz-568x660.jpg

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-usa-announce-partnership-import-sar-pistols/

Sarsilmaz and UTAS-USA Announce Partnership To Import SAR Pistols

firmalogo1-660x495.jpg

In a recent press release, Sarsilmazand SAR-USA announced a partnership with UTAS-USA to import the SAR line of pistols. Why do we care? Because Salslimaz has built a really solid reputation for building the reasonably cheap but ultimately reliable SAR B6 and B6P pistols that were previously imported by EAA.

The press release was very thin on information, probably the reason that we haven’t written anything on the announcement until now. Releasing news of a merger such as this one with only a sentence describing the new partnership is nothing short of maddening.

Follow the The Firearm Blog Handguns Channel
So why should we care? Salslimaz has a pretty impressive lineup that we do not see here in the United States to include the new SAR 9 pistol that was adopted by the Turkish armed forces.

But why do I ultimately not care that much?

While the pistols may be cool, there is little to no information on them. Couple that with the world’s worse press release (I have attached it below for your enjoyment) and it is really tough to get excited about an expanded SAR lineup here in the states. Should more information become available where we can pass cool tidbits on to you about the new US lineup, I will be the first one on the keyboard.

TL;DR version – SAR pistols will be imported by a new company, they release no information other than a notification as to what they were doing and no indication as to what models will be available in the coming months.

Sarslimaz online for some information. It might be useful.

SAR-USA-by-Sarsilmaz-568x660.jpg

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-usa-announce-partnership-import-sar-pistols/
Sarsılmaz has already exported pistols for US civil market. It's not new thing. I don't know why but the Sarsılmaz likes making show in Turkey. They attempt showing themselves bigger and higher than as they are. Although their pistols are cheaper e for econom clAss. They are scammers who sell cheap pistols two time more expensive to Turkish citizens.
They must share export invoices for Us and internal invoices for Turkish MKEK.

We need investors as Mr. Koç.
Somebodies confuse Sarsılmaz between Koç Holding. Koç Holding is not comparable on transparency.

Back
Top Bottom