What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

ok Euro "Turk" trash
you dream of the euro, you dream of german cars, iphone, i9, airbus, boeing, sony, channel, gucci, google, hahahaha rubbish
go back the last century
it is thanks to europe that you discovered everything, brands, luxury, cars, planes, internet and even fashion.
your ancestors have not created anything since 1923, by little rum 😂 :turkey:

CHP mentality

-- blocking patriotic leaders that Turkey not to be developed
-- inferiority complex
-- wannabe and admiration for the west
-- blame ISLAM

Turkey has developed Aircrafts in 1930s-1940s
Turkey has developed Cars in 1960s
Turkey has its own brands such as VESTEL , ARCELIK , KIGILI , SARAR , KARACA , SUVARI , BISSE , ELLE , INCI , etc for electronics - home appliances and fashion

Last edited:
you dream of the euro, you dream of german cars, iphone, i9, airbus, boeing, sony, channel, gucci, google, hahahaha rubbish
go back the last century
it is thanks to europe that you discovered everything, brands, luxury, cars, planes, internet and even fashion.
I wasn't talking about Europe, I was talking about you, trash.

Hates the west, wants Turkey to become arabia, secretly a loyal dog of the west. Like gülen.

in your case it's not so secret.
typical gülenist mentality.

I wasn't talking about Europe, I was talking about you, trash.

Hates the west, wants Turkey to become arabia, secretly a loyal dog of the west. Like gülen.

in your case it's not so secret.
typical gülenist mentality.
go back the last century
both of you are reporting each other's post --- not cool, please behave .... i will allow one time pass to both of you, please respect each other and engage in civilized discussion

Alright, explain to me this; if Erdoğan is such a god, why are we at the same GDP level as 2008? Why did the last 13 years of the country go into trash?

because of People like you, The US-İsrael and their proxies FETO , PKK/YPG , HDP , CHP

its not Erdogan's fault

since 2013 Turkey and Turkish Economy under attack by the US and their terrorists PKK , HDP ,ISIS , FETO also capulcu CHP

-- 2013 Gezi Park rebellion
-- 2013 FETO's judical coup attemp
-- 2015 PKK's big rebellion in 22 cities
-- 2015-17 ISIS's 14 major terror attacks in Turkey
-- 2016 FETO's military coup attempt
-- 2017-2018 TRUMP's attack on Turkish Economy ... ( 1 USD has risen to 7,2TL from 3,9 TL in a few months )

if you are not biased , you should see this reality that the US and their terrorists -traitors turned Turkey into HELL since 2013

ERDOGAN came to power in 2002

1 USD has risen to 1,8 TL from 1,3 TL between 2002 and 2013
1 USD has risen to 8,6 TL from 1,8 TL between 2013 and 2021

Turkey's GDP has risen to $957 billion from $230 billion between 2002 and 2013 led by ERDOGAN

but People like you, The US-İsrael and their proxies FETO , PKK/YPG , HDP , CHP destroyed Turkish economy
still you blame ERDOGAN ... what a dirty character and mentality

People who think "as long as we vote for an islamist party, god will save us" or "the islamist ideology will save us" and they don't want to see how corrupt the whole system is.

ERDOGAN or ERBAKAN that doesnt matter
People like You have a big problem with ISLAM

The most important thing is Leader like ATATURK or ERDOGAN
if ATATURK or ERDOGAN ruled Turkey between 1923 and 2020 , then Turkey would be similar to the UK,France,,Germany today

after Ataturk, Erdogan is the most impressed and successful and controversial leader in Turkey

and Muslim Turks are turning Turkey into modern and developed country as a target of ATATURK

after ATATURK , CHP and leftists failed to bring progress to Turkey despite all their claims that Islam was the cause of backwardness. Now they cannot stand that it is Muslim Turks are bringing the modernization to Turkey that they failed for 79 odd years

Last edited:
because of People like you, The US-İsrael and their proxies FETO , PKK/YPG , HDP , CHP

its not Erdogan's fault
Wasn't he buddies with FETO? Wasn't he talking to Apo? I'm confused :rofl:

Didn't he make banning of political parties illegal? Isn't he the reason why HDP exists? :cheesy:

Oh and by the way... wasn't he buddies with Trump? :sarcastic:

1632313630996.png

FI5C_5nXoAUn8lS

Asfat's new A400M retrofit center completed at Kayseri 2nd Air Maintenance Factory directorate. In this way, Asfat gain the feature of first and only maintenance, repair and renewal center in the world outside of AIRBUS facilities. Turkiye has risen to a position to serve the whole world and export the ability it has gained in this operation.

news9-1.jpg

FKQqBgyXsAQOxYR
FKQqB1xWUAAnN9A

The HÜRKUŞ (HYEU-Air Ground Integration Aircraft) aircrafts of 135.Squadron ''ATEŞ'' displayed.

In addition to the features of HÜRKUŞ, HYEU can use Electro-Optic / Infrared (EO/IR) camera, laser-guided and unguided training ammunition, as well as autopilot integrations.

Turkiye became the first country that officially integrate a Directed Infrared Countermeasure System on A400M military cargo aircraft.

Previously, only the UK has integrated the DIRCM system into its own A400Ms, at the expense of the aircraft's warranty process. However, the warranty did not break on the aircraft in which TAF integrated this system, because Airbus and TAI have a partnership for A400M aircraft.

“In other words, TUSAŞ is the only company that applies DIRCM to A400Ms without removing it from the scope of warranty with the permission of the manufacturer and obtaining the EASA certificate again. All countries with this aircraft can become potential customers for Turkiye."

There is no need for a national DIRCM solution for the A400M. TAI is already an integrator in this project, not a system developer. The certification process is also about that. On the other hand, a serious product catalog will begin to form in this field. Integration activities of the first examples have already started. For example, the delivery of the Meteksan NAZAR-Laser Electronic Attack System to the Naval Forces begins this year. So, there will be domestic options that can be used in all national naval and air platform projects.

There is no need for a national DIRCM solution for the A400M. TAI is already an integrator in this project, not a system developer. The certification process is also about that. On the other hand, a serious product catalog will begin to form in this field. Integration activities of the first examples have already started. For example, the delivery of the Meteksan NAZAR-Laser Electronic Attack System to the Naval Forces begins this year. So, there will be domestic options that can be used in all national naval and air platform projects.

In the end we will need it for TFX.

Georgia Clementi, senior pilot of the Canada-based International Test Pilots School (ITPS) company with 30 years experience, flew on the Hürkuş aircraft with Murat Özpala at TAI facilities.

Clementi said about flight: "It's always great to add a new plane to the logbook! My brother fixed wing test pilot Murat Özpala and the Turkish Aerospace industry's Hürkuş, what an amazing great flight! What an amazing plane! Hassle-free operation from stall to VNE, jetlike effortless aerobatics, traditional predictable recovery, advanced avionics with embedded training system.Great all-round visibility, no problem landing in the backseat for the first time. It has smooth and fast acceleration without continuing to oscillate, touch and force on takeoff. A large and spacious cockpit! A great trainer! I want one!"

FLJX3hjXIAAQeyr

Those who look at the photo carefully will notice another detail.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom