What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

That remains to be seen ... developing a strike capable UAV is not that difficult, but what you claim is an AI-guided fighter and that wasn't done before, not even by the US which are - even if you don't think so - still leading in this sector. Even more carrying an AESA alone and AAM which is not yet developed is another story ... so only time will tell but surely it won't be in service in 2025 as you claim.

I am saying again

even AKINCI UCAV will carry AESA Radar , 6 core AI computers , air to air missiles , SOM-J cruise missile for SEAD-DEAD role

SOURCE : https://baykardefence.com/uav-14.html

Bayraktar AKINCI will be equipped with multifunction AESA Radar system for air-to-air, synthetic, meteorology estimation.

Bayraktar AKINCI is equipped with dual artificial intelligence avionics which supports for signal processing, sensor fusion and situational awareness in real time.

Bayraktar AKINCI is capable of conducting operations that are performed with fighter jets. It carries electronic support systems, dual satellite communication systems, air-to-air radar, collision avoidance radar and synthetic aperture radar.

Bayraktar AKINCI can be used in air-to-ground and air-to-air attack missions as well.

I am saying again

even AKINCI UCAV will carry AESA Radar , 6 core AI computers , air to air missiles , SOM-J cruise missile for SEAD-DEAD role

SOURCE : https://baykardefence.com/uav-14.html

Bayraktar AKINCI will be equipped with multifunction AESA Radar system for air-to-air, synthetic, meteorology estimation.

Bayraktar AKINCI is equipped with dual artificial intelligence avionics which supports for signal processing, sensor fusion and situational awareness in real time.

Bayraktar AKINCI is capable of conducting operations that are performed with fighter jets. It carries electronic support systems, dual satellite communication systems, air-to-air radar, collision avoidance radar and synthetic aperture radar.

Bayraktar AKINCI can be used in air-to-ground and air-to-air attack missions as well.

I don't have a reading comprehension issue and again this is what you write ... but all experience with similar projects, these Turkish claims are for the moment nothing but ´words, many words or cheep talk.

But again let's prove it by time ... however I won't hold my breath.

I don't have a reading comprehension issue and again this is what you write ... but all experience with similar projects, these Turkish claims are for the moment nothing but ´words, many words or cheep talk.

But again let's prove it by time ... however I won't hold my breath.
maybe you haven't seen what a fandom war looks like, now you have seen one.

NEVER EVER! Forget it. Testing a core in 2026 is one thing but flying a new aircraft with a new engine only three years later is impossible. Just look at China with vastly more experience how log it took to get the WS-10 mature and now the WS-15 to enter flight testing. Turkey hasn't done this before and again - I will remember you in 2026 and 2029 too - this is plain impossible.

Dont compare China with NATO Country Turkey who works with American General Electrics since 1980s

Turkey is one of 6 countries around the world with Blisk and Spool manufacturing Technologies

Blisk and spool manufacturing technologies, recently being used on new generation engines are regarded as state of the art and advanced level applications for aviation industry which are high tech manufacturing methods currently employed in Turkey

Turkey is one of 6 Countries in the World that produce turbine blades for gas turbine Engines

The core technology of the TS1400 turboshaft gas turbine Engine shall also form the basis for the indigenous turbofan engine

and only in 8 years Turkish TS1400 turboshaft gas turbine Engine will be in service (2017-2024 )
( Turkey is one of a few countries in the world that develop gas turbine engine )

TR-MOTOR has started developing turbofan engine in 2018
the core engine test will be carried out in 2026
and MMU will flight with indigenous turbofan engine in 2029
2 or 3 years for testing-integration-certificate and in 2032 MMU will be full of operational with indigenous engine

so 11-12 years are enough to develop turbofan engine
and Turkey has ability to develop all kinds of engines for Cruise Missiles , UCAVs , Helicopters and Fighter Jets

Last edited:
so 11-12 years are enough to develop turbofan engine
and Turkey has ability to develop all kinds of engines for Cruise Missiles , UCAVs , Helicopters and Fighter Jets

Again, time will tell but by all my understanding - and I'm following this scene since years, in fact decades - it is not that easy and I've seen failing much more promising projects from much more experienced countries with larger budgets and more realistic schedules in the same way I have read similar cheep talk and strong words ... Anyway, I would be happy to be proven wrong, but I won't hold my breath.

Again, time will tell but by all my understanding - and I'm following this scene since years, in fact decades - it is not that easy and I've seen failing much more promising projects from much more experienced countries with larger budgets and more realistic schedules in the same way I have read similar cheep talk and strong words ... Anyway, I would be happy to be proven wrong, but I won't hold my breath.

wait and see

Why again bringing Germany, its politics and the USA into this stuff and even if you were right - what I don't think - such BS this certain fan-boy posts makes it even less likely: Why is there a reason Turkey must offend all other European countries? Why against France, Germany, - ok Greek is understandable - and in the same way you offend the US, Russia and cat like a bully at school.

But again this too is irrelevant to the topic but NONE of his claimed SUPER_DUPER HYPER weapons will be ready nor even in existence: There won't be a stealthy supersonic air-to-air capable UCAV launching hypermodern ramjet-powered AAMs within the next five years; IMO MIUS will never be what he claims. There will never be an operational MMU with Turkish engines within the 2020s ... .

But in fact it is useless, since some of you simply take some fancy advertisement sheets for granted and think they will win any war. :crazy:

And based on your posts you seem to be between 16 and 18, overdosed with testosterone and were never in the military?

the difference is that we have been there for 2000 years, and nobody thought that the Turks would change the fate of Europe and Asia, the Turks were just a small tribe 2000 years ago.
100 years ago do you think your ancestors thought that one day the USA would be the world power? No.
Thirty years ago do you think your parents knew that China was going to become an economic and military power? no.
Wake up
Europe has had its day, it is the sick woman of the 21 st century.
history always revolves around the same peoples.
the peoples who have marked history always come back. It is not I who say it but the history of mankind.
Do not forget that Europe was 28 countries, and yet no European country could stand up to China, the USA, Russia in a conflict.

Leave the Turks alone, try to be a world power on your own.

We are using less F16 for air to groud operations, we will use bigger and more drones. As a example east and west side of Turkey are 24/7 drone. CAS operations will be done by Hurkus and Hurjet. Why buying more fighter when you won't need it anymore?
You think 230 F16s can win against a coalition force of 600+ 4th and 5th generation fighers?

Simple question really.

I think some people here see Erdoğan as god.

You think 230 F16s can win against a coalition force of 600+ 4th and 5th generation fighers?

Simple question really.

I think some people here see Erdoğan as god.

If they want to attack they will win if you are talking about number. Then you can have 400 TFX still you will not win it against that amount of fighters.

Drone is the futur,
Planes with pilot are the present and the past
let's leave the europeans with the present
And let's look to the future :turkey:

1625391474976.png

1625391840533.png

Poor me, I'm not a french puppy... so sad :)

I don't speak french and I am proud of it. I will not learn a single word of that language and I will not step foot on that disgusting country.

Let others engage in ottoman fantasies because they want to escape from their reality, that they are a servant of the French.

1625475712215.png

Imagine thinking that you are this^ while cleaning toilets in paris :rofl:

Last edited:
Poor me, I'm not a french puppy... so sad :)

I don't speak french and I am proud of it. I will not learn a single word of that language and I will not step foot on that disgusting country.

Let others engage in ottoman fantasies because they want to escape from their reality, that they are a servant of the French.

View attachment 759527

Imagine thinking that you are this^ while cleaning toilets in paris :rofl:
You always talk stupid things the out of topic.
Who has what kind of job is not the current issue under this thread. To belittle someone else for the title who having is not an act of an educated mind.

Dassault Rafale in Turkey?
How turkey brought burst to analyze them
Ankara takes advantage of an exercise with Qatar to refine his tactics against Dassault aircraft bought by the Greeks. Pakistan is also present.

The press speaks of Turkey uses exercise with Qatar to uncover Rafale secrets.

Since June 21 and until Saturday July 3, the Turkish air base of Konya hosts the exercise " Eagle of Anatolia ". An event that has taken place every year since 2001. Little novelty: for this new edition, Ankara has decided to invite Qatar. Four Rafale were also deployed on site. An initiative that owes nothing to chance: the devices, designed by Dassault, are little known to Turkish pilots. While the Greeks have just acquired 18, the first planes will soon be delivered. Turkey therefore took the opportunity to examine them more closely. As for the Pakistani air force, concerned by the Indian Rafale, it also made the trip, with five JF-17 fighters.

1625514321395.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom