What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

Extreme ignorance.

Yes Extreme ignorance = YOU

I am not talking about dogfight ..... I am talking about BVR Combat
do you know what about BVR combat ?
do you know what about network centric warfare ?
do you know what about cooperative engagement capability ?

MIUS , F-16 even HURJET can match with Greek Rafale in BVR Combat
if we have GOKHAN ramjet engine long range networked air to air missile

even 600 km EIRS or 450km CAFRAD AESA Radar can guide GOKHAN missile via data link to engage on Greek Rafales

also TURAF has 4 Boeing E-7T AEWC with 600km PESA Radar to detect Greek Rafale from 300+ km away
and MIUS , F-16 even HURJET can receive radar data from the E-7T AEWC to fire GOKHAN air to air missile

24 Greek Rafales can not change anything against upcoming Turkish Military capability
( Fighter Jets and Warships can not enter Turkish EEZ in the Eastern Mediterranean )

-- MIUS , F-16s even HURJET can be armed with GOKHAN ramjet engine long range networked air to air missiles to hunt Greek Rafales in BVR Combat
( Turkey can produce 50 MIUS for blocking 24 Greek Rafales )

-- long range Radars , EIRS , CAFRAD and E-7T AEWC can detect Greek Rafales to guide GOKHAN missiles via data link to engage on Greek Rafales

-- S400 Air Defense Systems can block Turkish EEZ against Greek Rafales

-- TF-2000 class Destroyers armed with 150km SIPER air defense missiles will able to block Turkish EEZ against Greek Rafales

-- KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems to paralyze Greek Rafale radar from 150km away
( HAVASOJ airborne stand off jammer will have range of 400 km to paralyze hostile Radars )

and Turkish Ballistic and Cruise Missiles BORA , ATMACA , GEZGIN , SOM , KUZGUN-TJ will be ready to hit Jet Hangars and Greek Rafales on the ground

Thanks to Turkish TAI , BAYKAR , ASELSAN , HAVELSAN , METEKSAN , ROKETSAN and TUBITAK-SAGE

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. A trainer aircraft that is powered by a single F404 engine can not match a fucking rafale, not in a merge not in BVR.

You're talking utter nonsense.

You are right if we are talking about dogfight

but we are talking about BVR Combat

HURJET will have speed of mach 1,4
We can arm HURJET with GOKHAN ramjet engine long range networked air to air missiles
KEMENT national data link for network centric warfare
600 km EIRS and 450km CAFRAD AESA Radars can guide GOKHAN Missiles via national data link
Needs tactical data link ( link-16 ) to receive radar data from the E-7T AEWC
Also Turkey has IHA-AEW project .... We will eqiup UAVs with Radar

also S400 Air Defense Systems can protect Turkish Airforce platforms .....

We can do it also for MIUS
also we can do it for 35 OZGUR modernized F-16 Block-72s

that means same BVR capability to match with Greek Rafales
( Egyptian Rafales armed with only 60km MICA-RF air to air missiles and Turkish F-16Cs armed with 120km AIM-120C7 air to air missiles )

GOKDOGAN air to air Missile will have range of 100+ km
and TUBITAK-SAGE develops GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missile to match with European METEOR Missile

even S400 Air Defense Systems can turn Greek Rafales into crap of metal
and Turkish Ballistic and Cruise Missiles BORA , ATMACA , GEZGIN , SOM , KUZGUN-TJ will be ready to hit Jet Hangars and Greek Rafales on the ground

Last edited:
ALTAY Tank is ready for mass production since 2018
but Germany blocked MTU Engine for ALTAY Tank
and Austria cancelled deal with Turkey co-development diesel Engine for ALTAY Tank

We are waiting for indigenous Engine for mass production of ALTAY Tank by 2024

on the other hand there is no engine problem for MIUS
Ukranian AI-25TL turbafan Engine is ready for MIUS

also TEI has started developing TF-6000 turbofan Engine which can power unmanned Fighter Jets

Drone maker BAYKAR easly can develop MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet
We need only ramjet engine long range air to air missile which is similar to METEOR
and 2 days ago minister of defence HULUSI AKAR announced GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missile being developed by TUBITAK-SAGE

even HURJET armed with GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missiles can match with Greek Rafales in BVR Combat
( Greece can buy 24 Rafales but Turkey can produce 50 HURJET and 50 MIUS )

35 OZGUR modernized F-16 Block72s armed with GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missiles also can match with Greek Rafales in BVR Combat

thanks to national missiles , data link , AESA Radars

btw S400s can turn Greek Rafales into crap of metal
and only 24 hours and no more Greek Rafales , F-35s , Jet Hangars , Air Defense Systems

Thanks to upcoming great fire power of the Turkish Armed Forces ( Ballistic-Cruise Missiles , Glide Bombs , anti-radiation Missiles , Air Defense Missiles , A2A Missiles and Kamikaze Drones )

BORA
J600T
TRLG-230
TRG-300
ATMACA-K
GEZGIN
SOM
SLAM-ER
POPEYE
KUZGUN-TJ
JSOW
KGK-LR
MRASHM
HARM
AKBABA
KARGI
HARPY
GOKDOGAN
GOKHAN
AIM-120C7
G-40
HISAR-O
SIPER
S400

Keep dreaming with Rafales and F-35s .............. in a conflict Turkey can turn tiny Greece into stone age

Oh well that's exactly the point: everything would be ready and the BEST EVER, if not these nasty Germans again blocked whatever.

And the same will be with the MIUS, the MMU, Hurjet ... you are always the greatest, the best, the world will tremble and shocked in awe ... but wait, then there is this missing, that delayed, here a certain other evil country blocking the delivery of whatever, but otherwise YOU are still the best!

So much on Turks are laughing at losers. :omghaha:

Last edited:
Oh well that's exactly the point: everything would be ready and the BEST EVER, if not these nasty Germans again blocked whatever.

And the same will be with the MIUS, the MMU, Hurjet ... you are always the greatest, the best, the world will tremble and shocked in awe ... but wait, then there is this missing, that delayed, here a certain other evil country blocks the delivery of, but otherwise YOU are still the best!

So much on Turks are laughing at losers. :omghaha:

Turkish UCAVs and Missiles are nothing to do with Germany or any Western Country
so Western Countries can not block MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet or GOKHAN Ramjet engine long range air to air missile

and We dont care about losers ... We so laugh on losers :omghaha:
Our weapons talks in conflict zones since 2016

and Turkish UCAVs kicked all of you in Syria , Libya and Karabakh
Whole world talking about Turkish new UCAV war concept

and Thanks to Turkish TAI , BAYKAR , ASELSAN , HAVELSAN , ROKETSAN , TUBITAK-SAGE for new military capabilities to turn enemy Fighter Jets , Air Defense Systems and Warships into crap of metal to protect Turkish EEZ in the Eastern Mediterranean

-- AKINCI UCAV
-- AKSUNGUR UCAV
-- MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet
-- GOKDOGAN BVR air to air Missile
-- GOKHAN Ramjet engine long range air to air Missile
-- 600km EIRS early warning AESA Radar
-- KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems
-- HAVASOJ airborne stand off jammer
-- 250 km ATMACA anti-ship Missile
-- 250 km ATMACA-K land attack Cruise Missile
-- 280 km SOM-C air launched anti-ship Missile
-- 280 km SOM-B air launched Cruise Missile
-- 250 km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missile with IIR seeker
-- 100+ km MRASHM anti-ship Missile
-- 70 km TRLG-230 supersonic laser guided Missile
-- 1.000+ km KARGI anti-radiation Drone
-- AKYA heavyweight Torpedo
-- Unmanned armed Vessels and Submarines
-- 280-1.000+ km BORA Ballistic Missile and GEZGIN land-naval based Cruise Missile
-- G-40 , HISAR-A , HISAR-O , HISAR-U and SIPER Air Defense Missiles

even I am not talking about MMU Fighter Jet , ISTIF class Frigate , TF-2000 class Destroyer , RAMJET-SCRAMJET engine supersonic-hypersonic Missiles and many more national military projects

Last edited:
Turkish UCAVs and Missiles are nothing to do with Germany or any Western Country
so Western Countries can not block MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet or GOKHAN Ramjet engine long range air to air missile

and We dont care about losers ... We so laugh on losers :omghaha:
Our weapons talks in conflict zones since 2016

and Turkish UCAVs kicked all of you in Syria , Libya and Karabakh
Whole world talking about Turkish new UCAV war concept

and Thanks to Turkish BAYKAR , ASELSAN , HAVELSAN , ROKETSAN , TUBITAK-SAGE for new military capabilities to turn enemy Fighter Jets , Air Defense Systems and Warships into crap of metal to protect Turkish EEZ in the Eastern Mediterranean

-- AKINCI UCAV
-- MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet
-- GOKDOGAN BVR air to air Missile
-- GOKHAN Ramjet engine long range air to air Missile
-- 600km EIRS early warning AESA Radar
-- KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems
-- HAVASOJ airborne stand off jammer
-- 250 km ATMACA anti-ship Missile
-- 280 km SOM-C air launched anti-ship Missile
-- 280 km SOM-B air launched Cruise Missile
-- 250 km KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missile with IIR seeker
-- 100+ km MRASHM anti-ship Missile
-- 70 km TRLG-230 supersonic laser guided Missile
-- 1.000+ km KARGI anti-radiation Drone
-- AKYA heavyweight Torpedo
-- Unmanned armed Vessels and Submarines
-- 280-1.000+ km BORA Ballistic Missile and GEZGIN land-naval based Cruise Missile
-- G-40 , HISAR-A , HISAR-O , HISAR-U and SIPER Air Defense Missiles

even I am not talking about MMU Fighter Jet , TF-2000 class Destroyer , RAMJET-SCRAMJET engine supersonic-hypersonic Missiles and many more national military projects

on the Greek Rafale

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Extreme ignorance.

You're just oblivious to the reality. Hellenic Air Force alone has an edge over TurAF at the moment. Add France and Israel to the mix and we're terribly outgunned

At any event where this eastern mediterranean conflict turns hot we're f'd.

Anybody who thinks we can match the current level of threats is utterly deluded.

Againg you have no valid points then panic attack.

Againg you have no valid points then panic attack.
My point?

I guess I don't have a point... just stick an AESA radar in F16 we'll beat those F-15s, F-35s and Rafales

No worries we're only outnumbered 3 to 1 it's nothing. I'm sure we'll win :yes4:

It's alright guys, Sisi loves us now He'll definitely side with us :cheesy:

İsrael can not fight against NATO Country Turkey .... stop fabricate fantasies
Greece-France-Turkey are in NATO and there will be no any large scale war
a couple of years later after Greeks get their F35s they send a drilling ship to the disputed area. They send ships, we send ships. They shoot at each other maybe a couple of ships are sunk. What then you moron?

You trust NATO so much? Same NATO where every major country recognized Armenian genocide? After getting kicked out of F35 program?

It's not the military's job to calculate what the enemy will do. It is to take precautions against what the enemy CAN do.

They CAN inflitrate the Turkish air space with stealth aircraft and destroy many strategic assets before we even detect them. They CAN launch Scalp-EGs at bosphorus bridges and cripple our logistiscs.

They can do billions of dollars of damage in a matter of hours.

But of course Hürkuş can match their F16s and Hürjet can match their Rafales and our F16s are going to be hunting F35s

No no wait... Qatar will save us.

Katardan medet umuyoruz... ne günlere kaldık amına koyim

No no wait... Qatar will save us.

Katardan medet umuyoruz... ne günlere kaldık amına koyim

Yunanistan kim ki Türkiye kurtulmaya calışsın

asıl Yunanistanı Türkiyeden kim kurtaracak

kafamızın tasını arttırmayın
10.000 adet TRLG-230 , TRG-300 , J600T , BORA , SOM , ATMACA , KUZGUN , KGK , HGK , KARGI vs üretir Yunanistan şehirlerini , adalarını , askeri ve stratejik bölgelerini taş devrine döndürürüz

herkes haddini bilecek

Last edited:
Almanyadan mı? peki :yes4:

TSK Almanyada mı ? cevaba bak ergenmisin nesin

Milli Savunma Bakanı Hulusi Akar, Yunan Bakanın savaşa hazırız açıklamasıyla ilgili sözüne O bir dil sürçmesidir.
Yunanistanın Türkiye ile savaşmak isteyeceğini matematiksel olarak, ben askerlik noktası nazarında doğru olmadığının altını çizmek istiyorum demişti

Yunanistan füze dahi üretemeyen zavallı bir köle ülkedir
Türkiye istesin binlerce füze ve bomba üretebilir ve Yunanistan bu savaş gücünü asla durduramaz

kaldı ki Ben Türkiye de yaşıyorum

Last edited:
My point?

I guess I don't have a point... just stick an AESA radar in F16 we'll beat those F-15s, F-35s and Rafales

No worries we're only outnumbered 3 to 1 it's nothing. I'm sure we'll win :yes4:

It's alright guys, Sisi loves us now He'll definitely side with us :cheesy:

Still you are not coming with a valid point. I am asking you why we should buy foreigner fighter insteed of upgrading our F16 with Turkish Aesa radar and sensors, why is our upgrade not enough? What makes our upgrade worsen then our enemies?

Still you are not coming with a valid point. I am asking you why we should buy foreigner fighter insteed of upgrading our F16 with Turkish Aesa radar and sensors, why is our upgrade not enough? What makes our upgrade worsen then our enemies?
I'm sorry, I thought it was obvious. I think we need more and better airframes.

I think 230 F16s and 40 F4s aren't enough anymore against the current level of threats.
There's a coalition against us in the eastern mediterranean.

We need more planes as soon as possible. Not training aircraft, proper fighter jets.

And since the USA isn't willing to sell us, we need to look for other partners. Gripen and Typhoon are good candidates but that may not work due to political reasons. We may have to negotiate with Russia for Su-57

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom