What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

Look! israel wants to buy F22 which means F35 is useless!!!!

why did Israel buy F35 then?

you guys are comical.

Is F-22 a better air-superiority fighter? yes.
Does F-35 need F-22 to be effective? NO

And F22 is not for sale, which is why Biden cancelled the F35 sale to UAE. To satisfy Israelis.
Does F-35 need F-22 to be effective? YES

it is the american military experts who say it !!!.
According to an American test pilot, the latest American general-purpose fighter would be unable to face an opponent in dogfight.
It seems that this deficiency concerns the three versions of the F-35. As a reminder, the F-35A is the standard land version, the F-35B the vertical take-off and landing version, and the F-35C the onboard version.

The F-35, to be effective, must be accompanied in its missions by another device, the F-22 Raptor, declared a general of the American Air Force Michael Hostage at the specialized journal Air Force Times, but Problem, the F-22 is not available for foreign sales because of its advanced technology that Americans do not want to share.

we learn that the F-35 is not even capable of defending an airspace, the raison d'être of all combat aircraft in the world, we are largely entitled to wonder what the American engineers could have made .

Look! israel wants to buy F22 which means F35 is useless!!!!

why did Israel buy F35 then?

you guys are comical.

Is F-22 a better air-superiority fighter? yes.
Does F-35 need F-22 to be effective? NO

And F22 is not for sale, which is why Biden cancelled the F35 sale to UAE. To satisfy Israelis.

The Royal Air Force accused of buying F-35 "outdated"

It is a purchase that makes controversy. While the Royale Air Force (RAF) has just equipped new F-35, the Lockheed Martin combat aircraft, some voices within the British army criticize this purchase. In question according to The Independent: these F-35s would be "outdated" because unable to take off from the two new British American aircraft carriers to Elizabeth to three billion books (3.2 billion euros).​
1624706847476.png

The Turkish government has made the right choice to eject from Fail-35, the Belgians want to review the orders with the F-35 while the US wants less in their airforce
1624707195484.png

Last edited:
Does F-35 need F-22 to be effective? YES

it is the american military experts who say it !!!.
According to an American test pilot, the latest American general-purpose fighter would be unable to face an opponent in dogfight.
It seems that this deficiency concerns the three versions of the F-35. As a reminder, the F-35A is the standard land version, the F-35B the vertical take-off and landing version, and the F-35C the onboard version.

The F-35, to be effective, must be accompanied in its missions by another device, the F-22 Raptor, declared a general of the American Air Force Michael Hostage at the specialized journal Air Force Times, but Problem, the F-22 is not available for foreign sales because of its advanced technology that Americans do not want to share.

we learn that the F-35 is not even capable of defending an airspace, the raison d'être of all combat aircraft in the world, we are largely entitled to wonder what the American engineers could have made .
yes, it's not a dogfighter. so?

I wouldn't wipe my *** with these "experts"

Rafale is a better dogfighter than F35. I would still buy the F35.

and you will depend on the goodwill of the USA, the weapons, the parts, the equipment, the computer, the codes and when they tell you stay on the ground, you will wait for the orders to be given to you on the other end of the earth to take off
unlike you, the French are independent and they can do whatever they want with their fighter planes.
the Rafales are being developed by Dassault, a private company while you are still waiting for the Turkish government to build factories and factories

to pay for the F-35 you have to create which multinational side ? , because I buy this or it is in the video games with tokens of credits

if today Europe sell Typhoons to Turkey .. min 5 years to wait for deliveries

in 5 years BAYKAR MIUS unmanned Fighter Jets will be in service ....
also TAI plans to develop supersonic unmanned Fighter Jet

Turkey has great capability to develop Drones and GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missile

then good luck to enemies

Network Centric Airborne Defense Element
Thanks to national Missiles , Software , Data link , AESA Radars and combat management systems able to share data and coordinate activity despite all the units for network centric warfare and cooperative engagement capability

-- MIUS UCAV with AESA Radar
-- 600 km EIRS early warning AESA Radar
-- 450 km CAFRAD naval AESA Radar
-- KEMENT National data link
-- GOKHAN ramjet engine long range networked air to air missiles

Long range Radars will detect Rafale , F-15 , F-16V , F35 , SU-35 and to share it via data link
-- Boeing E7-T AEWC's 600km PESA Radar in the sky
-- 600 km EIRS early warning AESA Radar on the ground
-- 450 km CAFRAD naval AESA Radar on TF-2000 class Destroyers

MIUS armed with GOKHAN air to air missiles to intercept enemy Fighter Jets in BVR combat
1624710294763.png

Last edited:

yes Hahahaha we Turks laugh on losers

Turkish UCAVs changed the game in Syria ,Libya and Karabakh

and Turkey’s unmanned fighter jet prototype to fly by 2023: Baykar CTO
1624712942447.png

Turkish UCAVs kicked Russian Air Defense legacy
when we launch our unmanned Fighter Jets, the world will talk about the unmanned Fighter Jets developed by Turkey, not F-35s

Last edited:

in 5 years BAYKAR MIUS unmanned Fighter Jets will be in service ....
also TAI plans to develop supersonic unmanned Fighter Jet
….

OMG !!! :crazy: You really think in 5 years MIUS will be ready to shoot down even Greek Rafales?

Calm down my friend, and no-one is belittling Turkey’s achievements in UAVs but developing a supersonic fighter is one thing - Turkey so far hasn‘t done - and even more an UAV fighter capable of AI.supported warfighting is again on top and you think a not yet flown system will be ready in 5 years???

Keep on dreaming…:laugh:

yes Hahahaha we Turks laugh on losers

And while you feel fine by laughing about allegeged losers, you fail to notice that the world around you is indeed admiring your results, but smiling at the same moment about your loud mouthing …:sarcastic:

Yes, Turkey has achieved a lot, but this is far from „ruling the sky“.

OMG !!! :crazy: You really think in 5 years MIUS will be ready to shoot down even Greek Rafales?

Calm down my friend, and no-one is belittling Turkey’s achievements in UAVs but developing a supersonic fighter is one thing - Turkey so far hasn‘t done - and even more an UAV fighter capable of AI.supported warfighting is again on top and you think a not yet flown system will be ready in 5 years???

what a man to dream another has done,

What we know today is that countries like Germany apart from producing cars on air rubber, BMW, Benz ... does not have the capacity or independence to produce of the military without the authorization of the USA.
To date, some countries in Europe are no longer an end-of-life entity, an aging population, no demography no long-term vision. This is how great civilizations have disappeared in the past.
2500 turkish engineers boss night and day we'll see, people like you were saying the same thing from TB2 drones in 2014.
Wait and see, anyway you have no choice Wait for biden to tell you what you have to do or not do

BAYKAR confirmed MIUS first flight by 2023
and in 2026 whole World will see what will happen ..... wait and see

even AKINCI UCAV will have 6 core AI computers
Ukranian AI-25TL turbofan Engine is ready for MIUS
Aselsan Gan based AESA Radar by 2023
KEMENT national data link for network centric warfare
GOKHAN ramjet engine , long range networked air to air Missile to turn Greek Rafale into crap of metal in BVR Combat

Greek Rafale
1624718578130.png

upcoming Turkish military power
MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet armed with GOKHAN ramjet engine , long range networked air to air Missile
OZGUR modernized F-16 block-72 armed with GOKHAN ramjet engine , long range networked air to air Missile
Boeing E7T-AEWC and IHA-AEW
HAVASOJ and IHA-SOJ ( airborne stand off jammer )
600 km EIRS early warning AESA Radar
KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems
S400 Air Defense System
SIPER Air Defense System
TF-2000 class AAW Destroyer armed with 150 km SIPER air defense Missiles - 450 km CAFRAD AESA Radar

even I am not talking about the TF-X Fighter Jets
and Turkish long range Ballistic and Cruise Missiles BORA , SOM , ATMACA-K , GEZGIN , KUZGUN-TJ and KGK-LR to hit Greek Rafales , Jet Hangars

7 years ago same guys also said that keep on dreaming , Turkey can not develop UCAV
and as of 2020 Turkey was become Drone super power in the World

Turkish UCAVs changed the game in Syria ,Libya and Karabakh
now we Turks laugh on you ....... and whole world talking about new Turkish UCAV war concept

today AKINCI UCAV is the best turboprop UCAV in the World to carry even 870kg NEB-84 guided Bomb or SOM-J Cruise Missile , GOKDOGAN air to air Missiles

and when we launch our unmanned Fighter Jets, the world will talk about the unmanned Fighter Jets developed by Turkey, not F-35s

Last edited:
to pay for the F-35 you have to create which multinational side ? , because I buy this or it is in the video games with tokens of credits
No :( we had over %100 offset deal on the F35 contract... the planes were practically free.

We were going to make more money out of producing F35 parts than we were going to pay for the plane.

Stupid people will not understand this. It was a really sweet deal.

You would be surprised how easy life could be if you have a non-retard as a president and you don't **** up every relationship with every country.

Last edited:
Yeah we were supposed to have 250 Altay tanks by 2018 or so... Reality happens.

These guys are so sure that a plane that doesn't even exist yet as a prototype, is going to beat Rafale. It's pure speculation. And 2022/23 Greece gets F35s what then?

These guys are living in a fantasy land but reality has a way of kicking you in the arse.

Remember Altay was ready for production in 2016?
How is BMC doing? Hellooooo?

Yeah we were supposed to have 250 Altay tanks by 2018 or so... Reality happens.

ALTAY Tank is ready for mass production since 2018
but Germany blocked MTU Engine for ALTAY Tank
and Austria cancelled deal with Turkey co-development diesel Engine for ALTAY Tank

We are waiting for indigenous Engine for mass production of ALTAY Tank by 2024

on the other hand there is no engine problem for MIUS
Ukranian AI-25TL turbafan Engine is ready for MIUS

also TEI has started developing TF-6000 turbofan Engine which can power unmanned Fighter Jets

These guys are so sure that a plane that doesn't even exist yet as a prototype, is going to beat Rafale. It's pure speculation. And 2022/23 Greece gets F35s what then?

Drone maker BAYKAR easly can develop MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet
We need only ramjet engine long range air to air missile which is similar to METEOR
and 2 days ago minister of defence HULUSI AKAR announced GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missile being developed by TUBITAK-SAGE

even HURJET armed with GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missiles can match with Greek Rafales in BVR Combat
( Greece can buy 24 Rafales but Turkey can produce 50 HURJET and 50 MIUS )

35 OZGUR modernized F-16 Block72s armed with GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missiles also can match with Greek Rafales in BVR Combat

thanks to national missiles , data link , AESA Radars

btw S400s can turn Greek Rafales into crap of metal
and only 24 hours and no more Greek Rafales , F-35s , Jet Hangars , Air Defense Systems

Thanks to upcoming great fire power of the Turkish Armed Forces ( Ballistic-Cruise Missiles , Glide Bombs , anti-radiation Missiles , Air Defense Missiles , A2A Missiles and Kamikaze Drones )

BORA
J600T
TRLG-230
TRG-300
ATMACA-K
GEZGIN
SOM
SLAM-ER
POPEYE
KUZGUN-TJ
JSOW
KGK-LR
MRASHM
HARM
AKBABA
KARGI
HARPY
GOKDOGAN
GOKHAN
AIM-120C7
G-40
HISAR-O
SIPER
S400

Keep dreaming with Rafales and F-35s .............. in a conflict Turkey can turn tiny Greece into stone age

Last edited:
I already said it, it's not just quality, it's the quantity too. We need more fighters simple as. Typhoon does supercruise, has more thrust, which means better launch parameters for AIM120. Also is supermaneuverable and carries more payload due to Delta wing + canard layout. Gripen NG is not stealth but has has a reduced Radar signature, can take off from unprepared landing strips. Which is a strategic advantage. These are just the advantages of the airframes I'm not gonna get into avionics and weapons. Rest assured, these are both superb aircraft.

Another advantage of Gripen is that we already use the F404 engine.

And Su57 is Su57. I don't think I have to explain why it's better than F16. I think we should start discussions with Russians and see how the Americans are reacting.

Minimum points and you make it bigger the it is. Avionics and Radar ther is nothing better then the Turkish Viper upgrade.

even HURJET armed with GOKHAN ramjet engine long range air to air missiles can match with Greek Rafales in BVR Combat

Extreme ignorance.
Minimum points and you make it bigger the it is. Avionics and Radar ther is nothing better then the Turkish Viper upgrade.
You're just oblivious to the reality. Hellenic Air Force alone has an edge over TurAF at the moment. Add France and Israel to the mix and we're terribly outgunned

At any event where this eastern mediterranean conflict turns hot we're f'd.

Anybody who thinks we can match the current level of threats is utterly deluded.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom