What's new

Turkish Alawites Face Prejudice, Pressure by State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i was going with your chant that Iran is not muslim...
and this topic has nothing to do with Iran... every time you see trouble in Turkey Turkish member here blame Iran and Shia, thats how much the west brainwashed you... they feed that Iran is bad...

anyway no need to go off topic if you have something to say about the AKP oppression against the minority say it

however my sense of religion totally opposite to alawism im not against alawite as whole society. nor i have such right..MY democracy understanding like this: RECPECT THE WILL OF MAJORITY AND SAVE THE RIGHTS OF MINORITY...this is best solution to set up stability and peace in a country...

as for iran...sectarian clashes shed times and times more muslim blood than Israel aggression....unfortunately it will continue more till an uncertian time. ..
why iran ignited the fuse of sectarian clashes again as he did in past???....Now he tries to spread sectarian war over all muslim world...Even in the time of brutal Saddam among common civil people there was no any secterain tension in iraq.....no one iraqi didnot minde other's sect..
now there are borders like berlin wall and china great wall between sunni and Shia muslim districts..

firts, Iran must stopp that diirty secterian policy and must reconcile with muslim wolrd..

however my sense of religion totally opposite to alawism im not against alawite as whole society. nor i have such right..MY democracy understanding like this: RECPECT THE WILL OF MAJORITY AND SAVE THE RIGHTS OF MINORITY...this is best solution to set up stability and peace in a country...

as for iran...sectarian clashes shed times and times more muslim blood than Israel aggression....unfortunately it will continue more till an uncertian time. ..
why iran ignited the fuse of sectarian clashes again as he did in past???....Now he tries to spread sectarian war over all muslim world...Even in the time of brutal Saddam among common civil people there was no any secterain tension in iraq.....no one didnot minde other sect....

firts, Iran must stopp that diirty secterian policy and must reconcile with muslim wolrd..

You're mistaken, the west is the one who is igniting this sectarian war... have you ever heard of bombing happening in Iraq before 2003? but after the U.S invasion Iraq is in chaos... and now the west is doing the same thing in Syria...
The west wants to keep this sectarian war so it can rule the M.E (Divide and conquer) which sadly they are succeeding at this, and Turkey is falling into the western trap by AKP becoming like the Muslim Brotherhood....

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan must be proud of this guy, for the Turkish borders were intentionally opened to help the
infiltration of such people into Syria.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey is not secular state although it is written so in constitution. It's just a word there. Indeed Turkey's State religion is sunni Islam. It's true That Arab Alawies and turkish alevis are not same. But most of Alevies in Hatay are not turkish. They are close Syrian Alawies.

and we dont have problems with alawits in Turkey.

Turkey is not secular state although it is written so in constitution. It's just a word there. Indeed Turkey's State religion is sunni Islam. It's true That Arab Alawies and turkish alevis are not same. But most of Alevies in Hatay are not turkish. They are close Syrian Alawies.
This is taken in Antalya, Turkey
c38f7edfa95780c192a4060d60a45535.jpg

This is from Iran:
5090d1153667169-interesting-iranian-police-women-photos-iranianpolice01-031105.jpg

This is what secularism did bring to Turkey. State always encouraged Sunni branch of Islam (even in the Mustafa Kemal's times) to unite the nation in every aspect.
We can drink beer or have sex before the marriage just because of the secularism. You guys are mixing state policies with basic freedoms secularism gave.

Turkey is not entirely secular, since state is directly involving in religious affairs, Turkey is partly secular which is I doubt will last long, say good bye to freedom secularism gave.

There is no doubt that Alevis face prejudice in Turkey, which is sad because they are loving their republic and the values of Atatürk more then some other layers of the population.

Basically Middle Eastern countries have trouble treating their minorities with respect, what else is new? Ethnic issues in Middle East, sectarian issues in Middle East, women rights issues in Middle East, corruption issue in Middle East, and so on...

Turkey is not middleast. I would not believe any of this propaganda.

As far i know most of middleastern states are quite open... foreigners live there and have never witnessed any thing which you try hard to propagate on pdf.

You need to get rid of your blind hate... and visit middleast, Turkey an Iran and than post facts.

For killing Alevis ? because thats the only meaning I can get in sharing that in this thread.

Basically Middle Eastern countries have trouble treating their minorities with respect

I told you to think before writing...
TotalMercedesGP.com - Mercedes GP News - Pakistan among 10 Worst Countries for Minorities
, what else is new? Ethnic issues in Middle East, sectarian issues in Middle East, women rights issues in Middle East, corruption issue in Middle East, and so on...
The Ten Worst Countries for Women - The Feminist eZine

ethnic violence in Pakistan | DAWN.COM

:disagree:
2012 Corruption Perceptions Index -- Results

Sectarian violence in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Corruption in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hatay belongs to Syria?

Father assad was dreaming about that and people didnt give any **** to his propaganda about Alevi issue seems some people interested to play Alevi card in Turkiye cause AKP politics of Syria (which i dont support btw) seems Al-Monitor is propaganda machine of some dudes like ''DEBKA'' i guess.

About Turkish Alevis they are everywhere and very important for Turkish Culture in Anatolia even spiritual founder of Ottoman Empire ''Sheik Edebali'' was caliph of Baba Ilyas (Check about Babai Revolts) people who trying to abuse Alevi issue not even have ALEVI roots btw,i wish they check some pictures of Alevi places (i cant send link)

There is always picture of Hz.Ali,Haji Bektash Veli,Gazi Mustafa Kemal ATATURK and a Turkish Flag.

PS : Even today many Alevis also start to support Nationalist Movement Party

PS 2 : Have Alevi roots and proud.

Why isn't 'Muslim' Turkey helping a revolution in Saudi Arabia and its other dictator friends?Why just Syria?

Come on,people don't buy these crap anymore, like Erdogan is helping Syria for 'humanity' . I couldn't stop laughing when your FM said that.

At the end of the day,for Iranians, it's not important what you think, no one gives 2 cents.
And who gives 1 cent for what iranians think?
Marsians?

yea but is that a large difference? anyways I do not know much about that... but i'm sure there are Alawites in Turkey... at least in Lwua Iskandorn (Hatay) since it belongs to Syria.. and Inshallah we will return it...

Those are Arab Alawites.

He and Shah Ismael are worst things in history, imo.

There is no doubt that Alevis face prejudice in Turkey, which is sad because they are loving their republic and the values of Atatürk more then some other layers of the population.

I have seen Alevi Türkmens feeling close to Kurds and hating Ataturk. Alevi Turkmens got denationalized throughout the course of the republic.

This is taken in Antalya, Turkey
c38f7edfa95780c192a4060d60a45535.jpg

This is from Iran:
5090d1153667169-interesting-iranian-police-women-photos-iranianpolice01-031105.jpg

This is what secularism did bring to Turkey. State always encouraged Sunni branch of Islam (even in the Mustafa Kemal's times) to unite the nation in every aspect.
We can drink beer or have sex before the marriage just because of the secularism. You guys are mixing state policies with basic freedoms secularism gave.

You are comparing a few bitches against the women equipped with Ak47. No No no, Iran is better in this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom