What's new

Turkish Alawites Face Prejudice, Pressure by State

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the mentality we must kill in Turkey. First of all, we ain't Iran. Second of all, we ain't Saudi Arabia. We were Turks before the Islam, we are still Turks today.
Killuminati was talking about Ataturk reforms few months ago, now he is talking about killing secular people. (lol, the same radical shvt)

No really? Nobody says that we are Arabs or Jawrabs or whatever. We where Turks before Islam? Nobodey denies this. But before and even after Islam we had a moral status. Even when Ataturk came to power our moral status was protected but now people that hides behind Ataturk meanwhile saying and doing everything that is agains his ideology is just a sign of hypocritsm.

May God save Turkey from your type of thinking and hope humankind could get rid of this kind of ideology, one day!

Whats your problem? Do i have to accept your ideology? NO. Everybody has the right to defend its own ideology. You stand for freedom? Why you dont accept the way i am thinking then?

Killimunati, dont mind these post of revenge seeking irresponsible people. Try to communicate with Alawites and Jafaris.

Even I have visited a Djem House once in my life. They are not arrogant, unlike secularists. They welcome you, and teach you how they see things in their world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom