What's new

Turkish Air Force (HVKK)

Turkish Air Force Top Commander Checked our F-16 Block 30 + CCIP Equipped with TARP...

Orgeneral ÖZTÜRK TARP Podunu Süleyman Şah Türbesi Üzerinde Uçarak Denetledi - Türk Hava Kuvvetleri

1.jpg
02.jpg
2.JPG
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
This is not a block50 CCIP. It's a block30.​

This is not a block50 CCIP. It's a block30.​

I don't think so, because the pod. That was a special pod to look deep in the enemy ground. I forgot the name but something db1000 pod, work with newer blocks. And its from the ceylan squadron wat means they are really block50+:-).

I don't think so, because the pod. That was a special pod to look deep in the enemy ground. I forgot the name but something db1000 pod, work with newer blocks.

DB110.

Great to see our oldest blocks can actually carry these. Damn the TUAF has truelly turned into a force to be reckoned with. They also look to be extremely good maintained.

My childhood dream was to be airforces pilot but I could not get enough points to enter the school.

My childhood dream was to be airforces pilot but I could not get enough points to enter the school.

Well that is depressing. But then you could have atleast redone the year and try again. I would have if it was for the sake of a dream.

Well that is depressing. But then you could have atleast redone the year and try again. I would have if it was for the sake of a dream.

I dont know the current situation but in my time, we were supposed to pass the university examination score at the first participation, we were not allowed to apply for Air Force Academy for a second time if we could not be eligible in the first try. So there was no a second chance, we had to pass all the exams in the first experiments.

As daily there are new innovations in Radar and detection technologies. So, there is no need of Stealth Fighter at all.

As PAF and TuAF also loves F-16s. Can both try to gain a 100% license contract from USA for these F-16s. So that they can build any block of F-16s at home in near future when its production will stop forever.

And still there are rumours that PAF is planning to buy another 32 or 52 F-16s Block-52 from US. How much does this Block-52 cost now.

As daily there are new innovations in Radar and detection technologies. So, there is no need of Stealth Fighter at all.

As PAF and TuAF also loves F-16s. Can both try to gain a 100% license contract from USA for these F-16s. So that they can build any block of F-16s at home in near future when its production will stop forever.

And still there are rumours that PAF is planning to buy another 32 or 52 F-16s Block-52 from US. How much does this Block-52 cost now.
Turkey signs contract to buy 30 F-16 block 50+ jets
1.7 billion for 30 f16, and probably the prices is higher now. as in different article it says 2.9 billion$

Turkey Orders 30 F-16C Block 50s etc. for $2.9B

Turkey already has that. TAI and IAI are the US Congress approved facilities outside US that produce, assemble and modernize F-16s up to the most advanced variants including national software codes and IFF of Israel and Turkey's own.

I don't think so, because the pod. That was a special pod to look deep in the enemy ground. I forgot the name but something db1000 pod, work with newer blocks. And its from the ceylan squadron wat means they are really block50+:-).
My friend,

First of all, DB110 pods were integrated to Block30s only. There is no any integration to Block50+ or CCIP aircrafts.

Second and exact evidence is tail number. This aircraft is a F-16D Blok30. You can check this out from tail number 86-0194. If you search from F-16.net site you can see it. :)

Turkish Air Force F-16s

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom