What's new

Turkish Air Force (HVKK)

I was trying to find information about the operating system of the F16 jets, but wasn't really succesfull. How many of the Turkish F16 fighters are running on Milli Yazilim ?

I was trying to find information about the operating system of the F16 jets, but wasn't really succesfull. How many of the Turkish F16 fighters are running on Milli Yazilim ?

Zero, its a project and its in test trials. Warming up for TFX project:-).

Its a very old project. And it's highly classified. Probably it's already operational since such a project shouldn't take that much time.

Milli Görev Bilgisayarı Geliştirilmesi (ÖZGÜR) Projesi

ÖZGÜR Project

Daha cok bu bu Özgür Projesi Block 30 mevcut Filodan bulunan F16 modernize etmek icin ortaya cikmistir.

M9Pci.jpg

Ama bunlar zaten coktan konsulumus Konular niye yeni yeni Atesliyorsunuz ki ?

Gidin bi THK F4 Projelerine bakin alin size cevap.

Ben butun thread'i gectim, ama bu konu hakkinda birsey bulamadim, onun icin sordum bilen var mi diye cunku net'de ayrintali olarak birsey bulamadim.

Olmasi lazim , hattaha sanirsam Cabatli_53 acmisti Konuyu.

Maybe this will help.
Top Turkish Firm Develops First Local Friend-or-Foe Gear | Defense News | defensenews.com
The Aviationist » "Turkish F-16s now able to hit Israeli planes": since when IFF can prevent a fighter from firing a missile?

Are you talking about source codes or something?

------

Please type in english guys. People from other countries should understand what is being said.

Maybe this will help.
Top Turkish Firm Develops First Local Friend-or-Foe Gear | Defense News | defensenews.com
The Aviationist » "Turkish F-16s now able to hit Israeli planes": since when IFF can prevent a fighter from firing a missile?

Are you talking about source codes or something?

------

Please type in english guys. People from other countries should understand what is being said.

It was either mentioned in a tv-program or an article that only 30 orso F16 jets would be able to operate incase Nato would turn their backs on us, Something to do with a kill switch in the Operating system of the F16 Jets, also the reason of the murder of those 3 aselsan engineers because they had reverse engineered the source code and were working on making it independent.

It was either mentioned in a tv-program or an article that only 30 orso F16 jets would be able to operate incase Nato would turn their backs on us, Something to do with a kill switch in the Operating system of the F16 Jets, also the reason of the murder of those 3 aselsan engineers because they had reverse engineered the source code and were working on making it independent.
As far as i know this kill switch is just a myth, and what exactly do you reverse engineer on a source code? Turkey switched to indigenous software legally, dont take everything serious. more so from biased tv channels.

Back
Top Bottom