What's new

Turkish Air Force Commander's visit of UAE

Neptune

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
5692-2013111912101-org.ozturk.jpg

Air Force Commander General Akın ÖZTÜRK went to Dubai to participate in the Dubai International Air Force Commanders Conference (DIAC) which was held on 16 November 2013 and Dubai Air Show which was held on between 15 and 18 November 2013 in Dubai/UAE.

This years conference theme was “Collective Response : The Future role of Air Power in a Joint & Coalition Dependent World” where in the third session, General ÖZTÜRK, presented a speech about multinational training titled “Multinational Training: Raising Airmen to Meet Future Airpower Requirements for Collective Response”.

During his speech, General ÖZTÜRK reminded the International Conference on Air and Space Power (ICAP) organized by the Turkish Air War College in March 2013 and highlighted the value of conferences on aviation by saying “The results of the conference show that the way we, as aviators, follow to keep up with the developments is the right way in regard to the outputs.”

While stressed the importance of well-trained and qualified manpower and the quality and capacity of Turkey in training capabilities including the aviators from allies and partner countries, General ÖZTÜRK said “NATO has initiated a project aiming to enhance international cooperation for pilot and crew training using the Smart Defense approach. With more than 100 years of military aviation experience and more than 60 years of NATO membership, Turkish Air Force is leading this smart defense project by establishing Multinational Military Flight Crew Training Center in Turkey by 2015.”

General ÖZTÜRK observed the Dubai Air Show on 17 November 2013.

6176-20130905133955-dsc_1794.jpg

Gen. ÖZTÜRK during the opening ceremony of 2013-14 Air Training& Educational Year.

OFFICIAL HVKK (TURAF) RELEASE.

SOURCE:

Turkish Air Force Commander General Akın ÖZTÜRK’s United Arab Emirates Visit - Turkish Air Force

Good to see that Erdogan's idiocy with Egypt hasn't effected Turkish relations with the GCC.

Turkish Air Force Commander's visit of UAE

While stressed the importance of well-trained and qualified manpower and the quality and capacity of Turkey in training capabilities including the aviators from allies and partner countries, General ÖZTÜRK said “NATO has initiated a project aiming to enhance international cooperation for pilot and crew training using the Smart Defense approach. With more than 100 years of military aviation experience and more than 60 years of NATO membership, Turkish Air Force is leading this smart defense project by establishing Multinational Military Flight Crew Training Center in Turkey by 2015.

Great, really great new for GCC Air Force. :woot:

hmm...it'd be good. but the Multinational Flight Crew Training Centre will been built under NATO's Smart Defence policy. ı don't think that they won't allow third parties, even major non nato partners

hmm...it'd be good. but the Multinational Flight Crew Training Centre will been built under NATO's Smart Defence policy. ı don't think that they won't allow third parties, even major non nato partners

^^

While stressed the importance of well-trained and qualified manpower and the quality and capacity of Turkey in training capabilities including the aviators from allies and partner countries, General ÖZTÜRK said.

Saudi air force prepares for Anatolian Eagle 2

Some foreign participants pics from Anatolian Eagle 2012-02

Pakistani-Turkish-Saudi Air Force Exercise "Peace Hawks 1"

Touchdown Aviation Anatolian Eagle 2013/2 Report

mann I'd want it too actually.

AE-I is national. AE-II is multinational. and AE-III is for NATO members. But I don't think that it'd block it as we already have a running training programme between us :D

Good to see that Erdogan's idiocy with Egypt hasn't effected Turkish relations with the GCC.

What 'idiocy'? Oh...he dared stand up for an Islamic government. I forgot, we can only have secular governments and culture far from Islam.

mann I'd want it too actually.

AE-I is national. AE-II is multinational. and AE-III is for NATO members. But I don't think that it'd block it as we already have a running training programme between us :D

^^

Question for you ‘Neptune’ ?

USA and UK are NATO or no NATO members ? :partay:

Royal Saudi AF's top training leader sees 'inspiration' at Sheppard

RSAF maintenance crews finish their F-16 Maintenance training

United Arab Emirates Air Force in Red Flag 13-2 (2013)

Saudi Typhoons, Tornadoes in the UK for 'Green Flag'

Saudi-British Green flag exercise 2013

Last edited:

yeap...in deed, you do more int. exercises than we do. But the Smart Defence Policy is completly a different thing. Probably even our dumbas.s leaders doesn't know much about it :D

Back
Top Bottom