What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Doesn't change the FACT that they are hypocrites :)
Yes indeed, but Crimea never belonged to you just like you say that if Anatolia never belonged to Turks it’s also never belonged to the Greeks because both were colonizers the same with Crimea if it was never Russian land it was also never Turkish Tatar Mongol land.

Yes indeed, but Crimea never belonged to you just like you say that if Anatolia never belonged to Turks it’s also never belonged to the Greeks because both were colonizers the same with Crimea if it was never Russian land it was also never Turkish Tatar Mongol land.

Did i say that it is Turkish land? WTF are you talking?

All i said is Palestinian hypocrisy, never go full retard buddy, NEVER.

Did i say that it is Turkish land? WTF are you talking?

All i said is Palestinian hypocrisy, never go full retard buddy, NEVER.
Then why you are complaining about Palestinian opinion on a land that isn’t yours?!

Then why you are complaining about Palestinian opinion on a land that isn’t yours?!

Why are Palestinians complaining about Israeli occupation but siding with the Russians in a similar dispute?

Which of my comments exactly hurt you so much that you have to vomit on this thread, buddy? You have the mindset of a kindergarten child btw.

Since the 4th century Crimea is a land that belonged to the Turkic people- start with the Huns and continue with the Bolgars, Khazars, Cumans, Tatars and Ottomans (the Tatar Khaganate there was an Ottoman vassal state). All that lasted until the end of the 18th century when the Russian Empire conquered it.

Up until the end of WWII the Tatars were the biggest ethnic group on these lands. But after a decision of Stalin in a few nights all of them (plus most of the Bulgarians, Germans and Greeks on the peninsula) were ethnically cleansed and sent to Central Asia with thousands of them killed on the spot and nearly half of them dying of hunger and diseases on the way to the steppes of Kazakhstan. Russians were brought on their places.

Today around 300 thousand Tatars live in Crimea (after the fall of the USSR they were allowed to resettle in their homeland) and more than 1,5 million live in Turkey.

So yes- Crimea is a Tatar Turkic land.

Why are Palestinians complaining about Israeli occupation but siding with the Russians in a similar dispute?

Which of my comments exactly hurt you so much that you have to vomit on this thread, buddy? You have the mindset of a kindergarten child btw.
It’s hypocrisy just when you cry about turkic brothers in Balkan and Russia while treat the Kurds like shit.

@Attila the Hun @Nein I wonder what do you think of Christian orthodox karamanlides and gagauz people
I have zero opinions. I am a Turkish nationalist. I.e Just Anatolian Turks. Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan too i guess.

It’s hypocrisy just when you cry about turkic brothers in Balkan and Russia while treat the Kurds like shit.
How exactly are Kurds treated shit? We let them get away with everything. You Arabs would hanged them for example.

I personally don't really like Atheism because it removes any meaning from life.

Who cares dude, as long as they're Turks and patriotic and don't try force anything on the rest, i couldn't care less.

And also the vocal minority in the atheist community has absolutely ruined its reputation. But I guess you could say the same about Islam.

Exactly , could say the same to Islam, Christianity etc.

In my opinion Islamist Turks who live like Arabs are way worse than your average atheist Turk.

Good thing is, those Turks are now waking up to reality.

It’s isn’t Turkish land either

Crimean Turks and Tatars have always been the majority long before the Russians.

I know this because my Dads side comes from there christian hypocrite. We all know the genocides and massacres done upon my people hence why the greek and armenian so called genocides are well deserved.

@Attila the Hun @Nein I wonder what do you think of Christian orthodox karamanlides and gagauz people

They are pro Turkish I support them. Basically one of the few Christians that are Pro Turkish and support us at every chance unlike so many of our so called Muslim brothers.

Crimean Turks and Tatars have always been the majority long before the Russians.

I know this because my Dads side comes from there christian hypocrite. We all know the genocides and massacres done upon my people hence why the greek and armenian so called genocides are well deserved.

They are pro Turkish I support them. Basically one of the few Christians that are Pro Turkish and support us at every chance unlike so many of our so called Muslim brothers.
And before the Russians and Tatar’s who lived on that land?!:lol: Don’t tell me it’s Tatar since the beginning of earth.

And before the Russians and Tatar’s who lived on that land?!:lol: Don’t tell me it’s Tatar since the beginning of earth.

You do realise the cumans and the pechenegs were Turks???

Cumans were ruling before the Mongol invasions.

Hence why we say Crimean Turks then again Tatars are also Turks. Crimean Tatars are a legacy of both Turkic and Mongol peoples. Crimean Khanate is also descended from the Mongols.

Why don't you tell us who lived on those lands then.
Do you Arabs want more land to destroy or something lol

I am desperately searching for.jamal.hamdan's book in which he proved that Israelis are actually.khazars. And have no relation to Jews

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom