What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

There have been Muslim Turks, Christian Turks and even Jewish Turks.

All three of these religions are alien to us. Just imagine what the world could've been like if our own religion was effective at converting others. If we were as good at bullshittery as the Arabs, the Jews and the European Christians then we could have had a completely different world. But no. Tengrism was unfortunately a very pure religion that didn't have a book.
Looking back, we had a lot of gutless leaders. But, I am glad. The Ottomans/Seljuks adopted Islam. all is good when you're strong, but when you get weak. Islam can never keep unity. the Arabs didn't see Turks s Muslim, Iranians do not see Turks as Muslim also. We will always be Mongolian to them. Doesn't matter if you pray to a Arab god, we're always slaves in their eyes.
You don't need me to tell what happened once Ottomans got weak. the Muslims attacked Turks and supported the enemies.
Look at Cyprus, only Turkey "recognises" her.
We needed Khazars, Ottomans, Cumans etc. to show that at the end of the day we're Turks, not "Muslim" or "Jew" or "Christian".

Khazars are not Jews some may have been jews but they were Tengrist or Syncretic in their beliefs.

Not all of them were Jewish.

Some Arab sources point out some may have been Muslim as one Khazar Khan became Muslim. Jews themselves do not entirely accept Khazars because they converted to be a Jew you have to be born a Jew.

Khazar rulers seem to follow many different religions according to each ruler.

But My God the Khazars have a bad reputation due to bullshit conspiracy theories levelled at them.

There have been Muslim Turks, Christian Turks and even Jewish Turks.

All three of these religions are alien to us. Just imagine what the world could've been like if our own religion was effective at converting others. If we were as good at bullshittery as the Arabs, the Jews and the European Christians then we could have had a completely different world. But no. Tengrism was unfortunately a very pure religion that didn't have a book.

Tengrism is not widespread because it is a religion that did not actively seek out converts. Tengrism also was diluted and mixed in with other religions in places it conquered.

Islam and Christianity are like the only 2 religions to actively seek converts whether peacefully or by war. Hence why both religions are the most widespread.

Khazars are not Jews some may have been jews but they were Tengrist or Syncretic in their beliefs.

Not all of them were Jewish.

Some Arab sources point out some may have been Muslim as one Khazar Khan became Muslim. Jews themselves do not entirely accept Khazars because they converted to be a Jew you have to be born a Jew.

Khazar rulers seem to follow many different religions according to each ruler.

But My God the Khazars have a bad reputation due to bullshit conspiracy theories levelled at them.

The Arabs and Iranians are desperate to try prove the Israelis are not semitic and the only way to do that is to try call israelis Khazar. Kinda funny actually. The Israelis are just Arabs that mixed with Europeans.
But we know only the elite and those that were close to King Bulan converted.

Although it doesn't help that some Jews today claim to be Khazars. lol clowns.

The Arabs and Iranians are desperate to try prove the Israelis are not semitic and the only way to do that is to try call israelis Khazar. Kinda funny actually. The Israelis are just Arabs that mixed with Europeans.
But we know only the elite and those that were close to King Bulan converted.

Although it doesn't help that some Jews today claim to be Khazars. lol clowns.

Its all political nothing more if the Israelis conquered Palestine the Arabs have themselves to blame for this. Not only they backstabbed the Ottoman Empire but they got their asses kicked by Israel so many times how embarassing.

The israelis and jews are nothing special to be honest for us Turks we ruled them for centuries and made them our bitches for centuries. Jews or the Israelis fear the Turks and have always feared us.

Jews themselves come in multiple colours or races as you have Mizrahi, Shepardic, Ethiopian Jews and Yemenite Jews.

Jews themselves a mixed and the division can still be seen in Israel. We tend think to Jews are all the same.

Its all political nothing more if the Israelis conquered Palestine the Arabs have themselves to blame for this. Not only they backstabbed the Ottoman Empire but they got their asses kicked by Israel so many times how embarassing.

The israelis and jews are nothing special to be honest for us Turks we ruled them for centuries and made them our bitches for centuries. Jews or the Israelis fear the Turks and have always feared us.

Jews themselves come in multiple colours or races as you have Mizrahi, Shepardic, Ethiopian Jews and Yemenite Jews.

Jews themselves a mixed and the division can still be seen in Israel. We tend think to Jews are all the same.

34:00 onwards. bunch of lies about Khazars lol.
King Bulan was so disgusted with his Barbarians, the same Barbarians that kept him King, he wanted to convert them to Judaism. Brought 10,000 Jews to make 20,000,000 Khazars Jews. lol

34:00 onwards. bunch of lies about Khazars lol.
King Bulan was so disgusted with his Barbarians, the same Barbarians that kept him King, he wanted to convert them to Judaism. Brought 10,000 Jews to make 20,000,000 Khazars Jews. lol
the only reasons Khazar convert to Judaism was because they were threatened by Muslim from the south and Christians in the west they both wanted to convert them and if you convert to one you will be the enemy of the other thats why they choose the Judaism as a religion to stay out of muslim- Christians conflicts in reality they never give a fuk about Judaism

the only reasons Khazar convert to Judaism was because they were threatened by Muslim from the south and Christians in the west they both wanted to convert them and if you convert to one you will be the enemy of the other thats why they choose the Judaism as a religion to stay out of muslim- Christians conflicts in reality they never give a fuk about Judaism

Ummayads tried to conquer the Khazars the Abbassids tried to convert them diplomatically. Abbassids were actually more successful in converting Turks to Islam thanks to diplomacy rather than war. Abbassids failed in converting Khazars but they were successful with Volga Bulgaria. Volga Bulgaria nearly converted Kieven Rus until the King found out Islam does not allow pork and alcohol.

Volga Bulgaria converted to Islam due to politics and diplomacy hence why the Arabs themselves never called them proper Muslims but overtime Volga Bulgaria became staunch defenders of Islam they even spread Islam well into what is now Russia.

But Arabs never know this because muh Turks are awful Muslims while ignoring how the Turks helped with the spread of Islam

Islam is in russia is mainly due to the efforts of Volga Bulgaria and Tatar/Turkic Muslims.

It saddens me how Bulgarians are now trying to appropriate Volga Bulgaria's history and trying impose their bullshit by saying you are not Turks.

Bulgarians will do what ever they can to deny their Turkic heritage. Bulgarians have the audacity to use a Ancient Turkic banner IYI tamgah as their flag while denying the Bulgars were Turkic.

How retarded are they.

Turk'den atiest olmaz.
i am an atheist actually those Islamist cant be a Turks cuz they always sell their Turkish brethren to the arabs while the opposites is not true
once there was a guy who newly enter the forum he was a islamist i remember he go to kazakh an azerbijan threat and trash them while he was best buddy with arabs in the arab threads . even today he is active but no longer arapperest and try to show himself as nationalist which i dont buy it and now this . some time i wonder what you Islamist really think about us we are all atheist countries

Celal sengor should start being a Tengrist ozaman.

Turk'den atiest olmaz.

I've met a few atheist Turks who were alright. They were nationalistic and hated leftists. That being said I think that Tengrism is the way to go. Many deist/agnostic Turks have been converting to Tengrism.

I personally don't really like Atheism because it removes any meaning from life. And also the vocal minority in the atheist community has absolutely ruined its reputation. But I guess you could say the same about Islam.

In my opinion Islamist Turks who live like Arabs are way worse than your average atheist Turk. Unfortunately the west has been pushing the LGBT-leftist-athiest agenda which in my opinion is meant to scare other countries away from anything to do with atheism or science. "Stick to Islam and in fact double down on it or else there will be gays parading on the streets like atheist America".

I remember finding a very interesting and complex article about how the west uses liberal leftism to trigger radicalism in other countries and radicalize it's own Muslim population in order to use them as destabilising militants in places like Syria.

i am an atheist actually those Islamist cant be a Turks cuz they always sell their Turkish brethren to the arabs while the opposites is not true
once there was a guy who newly enter the forum he was a islamist i remember he go to kazakh an azerbijan threat and trash them while he was best buddy with arabs in the arab threads . even today he is active but no longer arapperest and try to show himself as nationalist which i dont buy it and now this . some time i wonder what you Islamist really think about us we are all atheist countries

Im Implying Turks always believed in something im not really shitting on Athiest Turks.

I've met a few atheist Turks who were alright. They were nationalistic and hated leftists. That being said I think that Tengrism is the way to go. Many deist/agnostic Turks have been converting to Tengrism.

I personally don't really like Atheism because it removes any meaning from life. And also the vocal minority in the atheist community has absolutely ruined its reputation. But I guess you could say the same about Islam.

In my opinion Islamist Turks who live like Arabs are way worse than your average atheist Turk. Unfortunately the west has been pushing the LGBT-leftist-athiest agenda which in my opinion is meant to scare other countries away from anything to do with atheism or science. "Stick to Islam and in fact double down on it or else there will be gays parading on the streets like atheist America".

I remember finding a very interesting and complex article about how the west uses liberal leftism to trigger radicalism in other countries and radicalize it's own Muslim population in order to use them as destabilising militants in places like Syria.

Modern day non Arab Islamists fcked up real hard instead of embracing their own culture they were too busy trying to be like arab wannabes.

Real screw up just like how communists tried to act too much like a Russian.

Back
Top Bottom