What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Today we will see the first glimpse of the upcoming Gokturk movie

I hope they get it right with the uniforms and armies.

Common misconception that Central Asian Turkic armies were nothing more than rabble.

If so look at all these beautiful armours they had.

Attachments

• 330d04b85eb56e8618644e64d9a5c56e.jpg
    330d04b85eb56e8618644e64d9a5c56e.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 7afb8439615aab30032dae37987e5730.png
    7afb8439615aab30032dae37987e5730.png
    234.1 KB · Views: 53
  • images (35).jpeg
    images (35).jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 45
Oghuz warriors served in almost all Islamic armies of the Middle East from the 1000s onwards, in Byzantium from the 800's, and even in Spain and Morocco.

City of Samarra was established as a city by the Abbassid caliph to house his Turkish troops.

Imagine that a new city built and dedicated to his soldiers.

In Turkey it would actually be crazy to have cities like this for our Turkish troops but nope because people would start bitching about how militaristic it is. Militarism is the heart and soul of the Turks.

Last edited:
Today the team of Arda (Kircaali) entered Bulgaria’s top league. The team is from the city and region with the highest number of Turks in Southern Bulgaria- Eastern Rhodope mountain.

DB3DEC68-DBDE-446C-B0C3-1A01FFDB2A48.jpeg

ps Do you guys like the banner of one of their supporter groups. :D

Today the team of Arda (Kircaali) entered Bulgaria’s top league. The team is from the city and region with the highest number of Turks in Southern Bulgaria- Eastern Rhodope mountain.

View attachment 562569

ps Do you guys like the banner of one of their supporter groups. :D

Congrats...I hope you share more news about them in the future.

What does the color of blue spesifically point out?... (Tractor Sazi in Southern Azerbaijan uses the red wolves for pointing out the Kızılbaş.)

Congrats...I hope you share more news about them in the future.

What does the color of blue spesifically point out?... (Tractor Sazi in Southern Azerbaijan uses the red wolves for pointing out the Kızılbaş.)

I don’t think it has any other meaning other than the team colors.

UltrArda is a bit similar to UltrAslan.

The wolf is important here and more specifically the way it is drawn. :D

Back
Top Bottom