What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

The Chinese imposing birth control on the Uygurs is another classic case of changing the demographics so they make the Han Chinese the majority.

Uygurs are screwed to be honest because if they are no longer the majority they have now lost their lands for good and the Turkic World and the Islamic World is just staying quiet but they are in uproar when it comes to Palestine.

You're living in the past, 2000 years ago is gone, those people are gone and will never return. Islam has changed the people and made the Turks of today whom are not the same as those of 2000 years ago. And that applies to every other group, that applies to Iranians and Arabs of all Arab states. Apart from a few short-lived dreams and events about returning some ancient religion it will not reach mainstream and is destined to die out.

Hungarians are by far Christians as you well know and like Romanians and others in the region tend to view Islam/Ottoman history as hostile to theirs. The recent traits they identify with are what defines their allegiance, not something of 2000 years ago which is largely irrelevant by now. The few polytheist Sun and Sky worshippers around the region are not going to have any impact. Romania, Italy and the rest of Eastern Europe needs some more Islam, spawning more pagans is not going to aid that process, it has done its job in the past now Islam does the job.
We are the sons of the people which lived 2000 years ago and we are searching the ways to bond our relations with other nations and people that are our brothers and cousins. We are not seeing our relations based on religion and we will keep trying to make a good gestures which are bringing us positives from Hungarian people and also government. The year is 2018 and we will keep trying to bond our relations with our Turkic brothers and sisters all over the world as Turks regardless their religion or the history.

Gagauz are Christian Turkic people and we are having great relations with them. With the help of the Turkish government regularly provides them they now have completed the formalities around their autonomy in Moldova.

What a better thing to hear than the thanks of our Turkic brothers and sisters in a Turkic language? Long live!

Despite your many PR news in media or threads with PR links in this forum, the reality has been exposed in the simple camera of a tourist who witnessed and experienced it with his camera footage as shortly mentioned.

That is why you cannot answer them and come up with more PR links instead; expect people to believe in you instead of the reality in the video footage.

Hereby, Your credibility/capacity and the occupiers lie exposed, thanks for your contribution.

Looking from realist perspective, what is been done in the Xinjiang Province involves helping people maintain their traditional, Central Asia-based, Shamanist-informed culture, which should make pure culturalists quite happy.

Because, I heard from some Western colleagues who taught in Turkey or traveled there, many Turkey cities recently looked more like a regular Arab street, with women adopting Arabic culture and traditions.

This is not to argue that Arabic culture is lower than others, it has its own value and merits, but, if simple cultural adaptations turn into ideological infiltration and threatens traditional culture, steps need to be taken.

Your government may not care about, and in fact even encourage this cultural conversion process (especially through women), but, we do not do that over here. We care about our 5000 years old traditions, and we also care about the core traditions of Xinjiang Province.

Turkey's seculars should be applauding this process of cultural protection.

The Chinese imposing birth control on the Uygurs is another classic case of changing the demographics so they make the Han Chinese the majority.

Uygurs are screwed to be honest because if they are no longer the majority they have now lost their lands for good and the Turkic World and the Islamic World is just staying quiet but they are in uproar when it comes to Palestine.

I know Turkish president thinks three kids is too less. The number should go to the north of 5. I am not sure this is sustainable in the long run because those extra kids will need proper education and life chances.

Looking from realist perspective, what is been done in the Xinjiang Province involves helping people maintain their traditional, Central Asia-based, Shamanist-informed culture, which should make pure culturalists quite happy.

Illegal ''police'' harassments/attacks at checkpoints every possible corners, check out the real owner of the East Turkestan even they enter their own houses; banning any symbol to the flag of an officially recognised country by China and hanging the ban on every possible walls; jailing and concentrating over millions of the real owner of the East Turkestan, banning their religion responsibilities etc. as partly seen in the videos are not the story you try to sugar-write but pure cold reality, which is also another proof of your discredibilly and capacity along with crimes of your illegal occupier country/state to get away from the reality and shame.

Because, I heard from some Western colleagues who taught in Turkey or traveled there, many Turkey cities recently looked more like a regular Arab street, with women adopting Arabic culture and traditions.

This is not to argue that Arabic culture is lower than others, it has its own value and merits, but, if simple cultural adaptations turn into ideological infiltration and threatens traditional culture, steps need to be taken.

Your government may not care about, and in fact even encourage this cultural conversion process (especially through women), but, we do not do that over here. We care about our 5000 years old traditions, and we also care about the core traditions of Xinjiang Province.

Turkey's seculars should be applauding this process of cultural protection.

Another attempt to derail the topic... also another proof of your discredibility and capacity along with crimes of your illegal occupier country/state to get away from the reality and shame.

Illegal ''police'' harassments/attacks at checkpoints every possible corners, check out the real owner of the East Turkestan even they enter their own houses; banning any symbol to the flag of an officially recognised country by China and hanging the ban on every possible walls; jailing and concentrating over millions of the real owner of the East Turkestan, banning their religion responsibilities etc. as partly seen in the videos are not the story you try to sugar-write but pure cold reality, which is also another proof of your discredibilly and capacity along with crimes of your illegal occupier country/state to get away from the reality and shame.

Development will create unhappy people because maybe they feel their old style of life is being threatened. Those people will likely slowly get used to the new life and then like it.

Development also brings secular lifestyle, which requires women to participate in public life. This may disturb some clerics with indoctrination from outer sources.

Chine does surgical operations on the cancerous parts of society, and then let the society thrive and enjoy fruits of development such as transportation, housing, public services, and technology.

These forces are unbeatable in the long run. Change the conditions to change people. If conditions remain the same, changing people will be more costly and take longer.

This is why China has designated Xinjiang Province as the Heart of Asia.

Another attempt to derail the topic... also another proof of your discredibility and capacity along with crimes of your illegal occupier country/state to get away from the reality and shame.

This is a fact as I have first hand account of Turkey's changing streets, fashion, women's status and children's (especially girls) education.

I brought it up to make a comparative analysis.

I believe, much more than I do, Turkey's seculars and culturalists are quite troubled by these facts.

Development will create unhappy people because maybe they feel their old style of life is being threatened. Those people will likely slowly get used to the new life and then like it.

Development also brings secular lifestyle, which requires women to participate in public life. This may disturb some clerics with indoctrination from outer sources.

Chine does surgical operations on the cancerous parts of society, and then let the society thrive and enjoy fruits of development such as transportation, housing, public services, and technology.

These forces are unbeatable in the long run. Change the conditions to change people. If conditions remain the same, changing people will be more costly and take longer.

This is why China has designated Xinjiang Province as the Heart of Asia.

This is a fact as I have first hand account of Turkey's changing streets, fashion, women's status and children's (especially girls) education.

I brought it up to make a comparative analysis.

I believe, much more than I do, Turkey's seculars and culturalists are quite troubled by these facts.

So said Nazis, Soviets etc.

1200px-Flag_of_the_Turkish_Republic_of_Northern_Cyprus.svg.png

The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus declared independence in 15th November 1983; since then the peace prevails.

Long live The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus!

It seems the Turks living in Cyprus are more nationalistic I am guessing
Yes that is true. Although there are a few leftists that want the island to reunify, the majority of the population is highly nationalistic. Islamism is almost non-existent in KKTC by the way, so Kemalist-Militarism is well and alive there.

Yes that is true. Although there are a few leftists that want the island to reunify, the majority of the population is highly nationalistic. Islamism is almost non-existent in KKTC by the way, so Kemalist-Militarism is well and alive there.

Those leftists are pretty stupid I grew up with Greek Cypriots and they still pissed at Turkey over the whole 1974 invasion as they call it so any chance of reunifiying would mean Turkish Cypriots at the neck again Tho has Erdogan been trying to make KKTC more of a puppet state.Turkish Mainland is much vast makes it easy to spilt along regional and political lines

Back
Top Bottom