What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Most World Historians are sure what the origin of the Ancient Bolghars is- a Turkic Tribe, Speaking in Ancient Turkic Language, Ruled by a Khan and Following Tengrism. A tribe part of the Great Hunnic invasions in Europe after the 4th century. Most things known about them prove that.

I have read lot’s of other theories about the origin of the Bolghars but most of them are just a bunch of fairy tales created to erase the Turkic origin of the Bolghars. I talk about things like:
- A Persian/ Aryan tribe from Afghanistan.
- Thracians who were moving all around Eurasia for thousands of years and decided to settle to the old homeland again afterwards.

Today’s Bulgarians are all a bunch of Slavicised bastards who have nothing in common with the real Bolghars who created the Bolghar Statehood on the Balkans during the 7th century. The history after that is quite long and I don’t have time to talk about all of the events that lead to the situation nowadays but Bulgarians today are mostly a bunch of Turk dusmanlari... Bokumu yiyesinler amk gavurlari.

Bro my grandmother is from Bulgaria she is a Bulgarian Turk she even says that Bulgarians have Turkic ancestors. The problem is the Bulgarians hate Turks so much that they dont want to be associated with Turks or Turkic people at all.

Somehow they have the nerve to claim that Volga Bulgaria state is not Turkic but Bulgarian lmaoooo

To be honest if Bulgarians dont want to be part of the Turkic world they dont need to be they are nothing more than Slavs who follow Eastern Orthodox Christianity. If they are going to hate Turks and Turkic people due to the Ottoman Empire just shows how pathetic they are especially the history books they write which is full of lies.

Emir Timurs descendants of today are Uzbeks are we going to hate Uzbeks because their ancestors gave us the worst defeat in our history of course not. Turkic history has always been Turks vs Turks. Nowadays things have changed and we are on the road for a better future regarding the Turkic World.

Maybe I am wrong, but missed Turkmenistan.
really ? have you been there ??

36616892_1727529484031081_129029240002707456_n.jpg

No. But I could not seen Turkmenistan flag. You?

Turkey , Kyrgyzstan , Azerbaijan , Usbekistan , Turkmenistan , are these all members of Turkic Council?
Turkmenistan is a natural country she is not member of cis country and wont join any group

Turkey is a lion of islamic world erdogan is our hero im worried for his security ALLAH keep this brave lion in aman ameen

Back
Top Bottom