What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Who is this man ?? last year i asked him about aselsan product he blocked me on twitter
This man is one of the most respected and accurate sources regarding Syria and the Middle East that I know on Twitter. His analyzes are also pretty good and big part of his predictions are coming true.

This man is one of the most respected and accurate sources regarding Syria and the Middle East that I know on Twitter. His analyzes are also pretty good and big part of his predictions are coming true.
he blocked me on twitter just because i asked him a question

Hungary and Uzbekistan are both there for the first time.
Many Hungarian see themselves as descendants of Atilla the Hun.
The little written evidence proves the ruling Huns spoke a form of Turkic. Atillas clan was descended from the ruling house of the Volga Bolghars which in turn were of Gokturk origin.

In 1070 the Byzantine Emperor Michael VII made a gift to the Hungarian King Geza the First. The gift is know as the Holly Crown of Hungary- also known as the Crown of Saint Stephen. It was used during most of Hungarian history ever since.

1A72AF33-D128-4EFD-A9BA-11AF3E0349F2.jpeg

There is an inscription on the crown that says: "ΓΕΩΒΙΤZΑC ΠΙΣΤΟC ΚΡΑΛΗC ΤΟΥΡΚΙΑC" (Geōvitzas pistós králēs Tourkías) to be read as "Géza I, faithful king of the land of the Turks”.

That says a lot about the Huns I guess.

In 1070 the Byzantine Emperor Michael VII made a gift to the Hungarian King Geza the First. The gift is know as the Holly Crown of Hungary- also known as the Crown of Saint Stephen. It was used during most of Hungarian history ever since.

View attachment 496409

There is an inscription on the crown that says: "ΓΕΩΒΙΤZΑC ΠΙΣΤΟC ΚΡΑΛΗC ΤΟΥΡΚΙΑC" (Geōvitzas pistós králēs Tourkías) to be read as "Géza I, faithful king of the land of the Turks”.

That says a lot about the Huns I guess.

Any inside info about Bulgars' dilemma of ethnic roots?

Any inside info about Bulgars' dilemma of ethnic roots?

Most World Historians are sure what the origin of the Ancient Bolghars is- a Turkic Tribe, Speaking in Ancient Turkic Language, Ruled by a Khan and Following Tengrism. A tribe part of the Great Hunnic invasions in Europe after the 4th century. Most things known about them prove that.

I have read lot’s of other theories about the origin of the Bolghars but most of them are just a bunch of fairy tales created to erase the Turkic origin of the Bolghars. I talk about things like:
- A Persian/ Aryan tribe from Afghanistan.
- Thracians who were moving all around Eurasia for thousands of years and decided to settle to the old homeland again afterwards.

Today’s Bulgarians are all a bunch of Slavicised bastards who have nothing in common with the real Bolghars who created the Bolghar Statehood on the Balkans during the 7th century. The history after that is quite long and I don’t have time to talk about all of the events that lead to the situation nowadays but Bulgarians today are mostly a bunch of Turk dusmanlari... Bokumu yiyesinler amk gavurlari.

Back
Top Bottom