What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Nobody doubts Chinese borders, but tolerance for all Chinese citizens. Of course peaceful citizens.
You know why Xinjiang is so peaceful in recent years? Cause the local people support the government and terrorist groups, large or small, can not survive in China.

The Chinese government never has any problems with Kazaks, Tajiks and a dozen of other similar ethnic groups living in Xinjiang and most Uyghurs are also good law abiding Chinese citizens.

The Chinese government never has any problems with Kazaks, Tajiks and a dozen of other similar ethnic groups living in Xinjiang and most Uyghurs are also good law abiding Chinese citizens.

Thank you. Turkey never did and will provoce Uigurs, it's the USA. I was very welcomed in China

i know Chinese governments just never allow practising in Islam, if they dancing enoying so on no problem so, that is mean you never recpect believes, right?

Chinese friend, you are a multi ethnic and multi religion state.
Tolerance is always good. But I believe that they are some western countries who wanna spoil peace in China and weaken your country, as they do it in the most countries where a mosaic multicultural society exists.

Back
Top Bottom