What's new

Turkic - Anatolian Music

Soon after how Turkish Drama became very popular in the Arab World so was Turkish music. I am not a music person per se but Almost everyone I know has a Turkish music folder.

Are you serious?

Are Turkish dramas really that popular?

I personally liked a song called "Hayer" I don't know who is the singer since I just got it from a friend I would really appreciate it if you guys can bring me that information.

Are you serious?

Are Turkish dramas really that popular?

Not as much as they used to be but they are still being watched by majority of house wives.

I personally liked a song called "Hayer" I don't know who is the singer since I just got it from a friend I would really appreciate it if you guys can bring me that information.

Not as much as they used to be but they are still being watched by majority of house wives.

Hayer? Mate never heard of that..May be you mean "Hayir"?

Yes, plenty of them. Priceless Persian songs and music. but I think it is not suitable to post them here. There is a Persian music forum. But now is your round. Your posts are awesome.
You know, I think the most beautiful fact of nowadays is that every one has the chance of listening what he/she likes.

I have actually listened to many Iranian songs, I also like bandari.
And of course I like Arabic music too and listen to it all the time.

I know many Turks who listen to Arab music.

But I am surprised to see Arabs watching Turk dramas.. what other dramas/Music from different countries are Arab interested in?

I know many Turks who listen to Arab music.

But I am surprised to see Arabs watching Turk dramas.. what other dramas/Music from different countries are Arab interested in?

Well only like Turkish do people really see that is not of Arabic origin. Between Syrian, Egyptian and Khaleeji Drama/Music we kind of have our hands full.

Where are those Turks you know .. in Pakistan? :woot:

Karachi there are a few

Well only like Turkish do people really see that is not of Arabic origin. Between Syrian, Egyptian and Khaleeji Drama/Music we kind of have our hands full.

Oh.. so only Western, Turkish, and other Arab drama have influence on Arab's view?

I like traditional Chinese music.

Thanks for sharing again. Again, sounds very familiar. :azn: For comparison, I just share a clip of Uyghur dance (most acclaimed performance for China's CCTV 2006 dance competition)

(PS, I agree with what you are saying on the closed thread, I am just against double standards and I think you are a very fair person. Anyway, I will leave politics out since this is about music.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom